Voltex Badminton Academy

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by jindawjd, Oct 14, 2013.

1. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    East side sunday weekly badminton class

Looking for players who are interested to step up their game of badminton to come and join my badminton training every sunday, from 5pm to 7pm, in the east. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are welcome. Focus mainly on gameplay, footwork and racket technique. If you have any areas that you wish to focus on and improve, do tell me as well.

Do contact me at 91739762 for any enquiries. Cheers! :)

Looking for players who are interested to step up their game of badminton to come and join my badminton class every sunday, from 5pm to 7pm or 6pm to 8pm, in the east. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are welcome. Focus mainly on gameplay, footwork and racket technique. If you have any areas that you wish to focus on and improve, do tell me as well.

Will be starting this new class soon. Do contact me at 91739762 for any enquiries. Cheers! :)

Looking for players who are interested to step up their game of badminton to come and join my badminton class every sunday, from 5pm to 7pm or 6pm to 8pm, in the east. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are welcome. Focus mainly on gameplay, footwork and racket technique. If you have any areas that you wish to focus on and improve, do tell me as well.

Will be starting this new class soon. Do contact me at 91739762 for any enquiries. Cheers! :)

Looking for players who are interested to step up their game of badminton to come and join my badminton class every sunday, from 530pm to 730pm in the east. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are welcome. Focus mainly on gameplay, footwork and racket technique. If you have any areas that you wish to focus on and improve, do tell me as well.

Class will be ongoing every sunday from 22nd sept onwards. Do contact me at 91739762 for any enquiries. Cheers! :)

Looking for players who are interested to step up their game of badminton to come and join my badminton class every sunday, around evening time, in the east. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are welcome. Focus mainly on gameplay, footwork and racket technique. If you have any areas that you wish to focus on and improve, do tell me as well.

Class is currently ongoing. Do contact me at 91739762 for any enquiries. Cheers! :)

Looking for players who are interested to step up their game of badminton to come and join my badminton class every sunday, around evening time, in the east. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are welcome. Focus mainly on gameplay, footwork and racket technique. If you have any areas that you wish to focus on and improve, do tell me as well.

Class is currently ongoing. Do contact me at 91739762 for any enquiries. Cheers!

Class is currently ongoing. Do contact me at 91739762 for any enquiries. Cheers!

#1 jindawjd, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
  2. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    EAST SIDE SUNDAY EVENING TRAINING (weekly)(Beginners/Intermediate/Advance)

Looking for players who are interested to step up their game of badminton to come and join my badminton training every sunday, evening, in the east. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are welcome.

Focus mainly on gameplay, footwork and racket technique. If you have any areas that you wish to focus on and improve, do tell me as well.

I also do personal 1-to-1 trainings on week nights.

Do contact me at 91739762 for any enquiries. Cheers!

3. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed

Looking for players who are interested to step up their game of badminton to come and join my badminton training every sunday, evening, in the east. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are welcome.

Focus mainly on gameplay, footwork and racket technique. If you have any areas that you wish to focus on and improve, do tell me as well.

4. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed

Do contact me at 91739762 for any other enquiries. Cheers! :)

5. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    EAST SIDE SUNDAY EVENING TRAINING (weekly)

6. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    Weekly east side badminton class (evening)

Do contact me at 91739762 for any enquiries. Cheers!

7. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed

8. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    EAST SIDE SUNDAY EVENING BADMINTON CLASS (weekly)

Will only be taking in 2-3 more students for the group to reach max. So do sign up fast!

9. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    photo (3).JPG

JD Badminton Academy

JD Badminton Academy is a badminton academy for badminton enthusiasts of all ages and all walks of life. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are all welcome.

JD Badminton Academy focus mainly on game-play, footwork and racket technique. We have different programmes every session so that you will be able to learn almost everything in badminton. However, different people have different strengths and weaknesses, so if players tells us where they are weak in, we will add in specific programmes for them to improve in their weak areas.

(Head coach of JD Badminton Academy, Mr Woo Jinda, has up to 4 years of solid coaching experience. He has been assistant & sparring coach of: Kranji secondary, CHIJ Our lady of good counsel, Yusof Ishak secondary, Clementi Town Sec, Gan Eng Seng primary, National JC and many more. Apart from coaching experience, Mr Woo Jinda represented TPY CC as their men singles for the 2011 inter-constituency games, where the team emerged national 2nd. In 2012 & 2013, represented Fengshan CC as their men singles, and emerged 3rd & 2nd respectively. He clinched champion for the MacPherson CSC men's singles in 2011 as well and won medals for many other tournaments.)

Timing and locations for the badminton classes is as followed
    Group session: Sundays, 6.30pm - 8.30pm. Location: East.
    1-to-1 session: Mondays - Fridays. Time & location: TBC.

For any enquires on fees, location or anything else, do feel free to contact Mr Woo Jinda at 91739762. Cheers!

10. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy

JD Badminton Academy is a badminton academy for badminton enthusiasts of all ages and all walks of life. Beginners, intermediate, mid-intermediate and advanced players are all welcome.

JD Badminton Academy focus mainly on game-play, footwork and racket technique. We have different programmes every session so that you will be able to learn almost everything in badminton. However, different people have different strengths and weaknesses, so if players tells us where they are weak in, we will add in specific programmes for them to improve in their weak areas.

(Head coach of JD Badminton Academy, Mr Woo Jinda, has up to 4 years of solid coaching experience. He has been assistant & sparring coach of: Kranji secondary, CHIJ Our lady of good counsel, Yusof Ishak secondary, Clementi Town Sec, Gan Eng Seng primary, National JC and many more. Apart from coaching experience, Mr Woo Jinda represented TPY CC as their men singles for the 2011 inter-constituency games, where the team emerged national 2nd. In 2012 & 2013, represented Fengshan CC as their men singles, and emerged 3rd & 2nd respectively. He clinched champion for the MacPherson CSC men's singles in 2011 as well and won medals for many other tournaments.)

For any enquires on fees, location or anything else, do feel free to contact Mr Woo Jinda at 91739762. Cheers!

11. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy

12. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy

13. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy

14. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy

15. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed

Will only be taking in 2-3 more students for the group to reach max. So do sign up fast!

16. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy

17. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy

18. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy

Attached Files:

#18 jindawjd, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  19. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy

[/QUOTE]

20. jindawjd

jindawjd Regular Member

Self-employed
    View attachment 151444

JD Badminton Academy