User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Zforce is a really extreme racket. Head heavy, very stiff and a smaller head size than normal. But, if you have good technique and train with it, you'll be able to master it without a problem. If you had an injured shoulder (like me) I would not recommend it but since it isn't your case...

The best is always to try first. Also, as other said, your AT250 is a very fine racket and could use some nice strings like BG80, BG66 or some NBG98 or 99.

I have to tell you : in one league that I play (doubles with feathers) one really good player still uses is old AT70. Not AT700... an armortec 70!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mendell View Post
    The Zforce is a really extreme racket. Head heavy, very stiff and a smaller head size than normal. But, if you have good technique and train with it, you'll be able to master it without a problem. If you had an injured shoulder (like me) I would not recommend it but since it isn't your case...

The best is always to try first. Also, as other said, your AT250 is a very fine racket and could use some nice strings like BG80, BG66 or some NBG98 or 99.

I have to tell you : in one league that I play (doubles with feathers) one really good player still uses is old AT70. Not AT700... an armortec 70!
    The head isn't as small as the z slash I'm pretty sure , I've heard the z slash has timing issues and this doesn't? :0, yeah my at 250 isn't getting strung any time soon , it's really head heavy and helping out with my wrist on strengthing it, thanks ! , is the z force really stiff? Like say an Arcsaber DX series?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    The head isn't as small as the z slash I'm pretty sure , I've heard the z slash has timing issues and this doesn't? :0, yeah my at 250 isn't getting strung any time soon , it's really head heavy and helping out with my wrist on strengthing it, thanks ! , is the z force really stiff? Like say an Arcsaber DX series?
    Indeed, it isn't as small as the z slash, but is still a little smaller than usual. The Z force is really stiff, but I can't say if it plays like the Arc DX series since the ZF has a much heavier head. The head weight will also help bending the shaft while swinging.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mendell View Post
    Indeed, it isn't as small as the z slash, but is still a little smaller than usual. The Z force is really stiff, but I can't say if it plays like the Arc DX series since the ZF has a much heavier head. The head weight will also help bending the shaft while swinging.
    Ah I see, my Arcsaber 009DX is extra stiff it's hard to use at times

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I even though I have an Arcsaber Z-Slash, I wouldn't recommend it as you need to build up on technique and etc before you will be able to use the racket well.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    I even though I have an Arcsaber Z-Slash, I wouldn't recommend it as you need to build up on technique and etc before you will be able to use the racket well.
    Yeah the z slash it seems hard to master?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the z slash it seems hard to master?
    It would be better for you to try a Z-Force compared to a Z-Slash, you will need to take at least 2 weeks to get used to the timing issues. But with the Z-Force you don't have such problems

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be better for you to try a Z-Force compared to a Z-Slash, you will need to take at least 2 weeks to get used to the timing issues. But with the Z-Force you don't have such problems
    That's because the z slash has timing issues , it makes you swing faster then usual right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's because the z slash has timing issues , it makes you swing faster then usual right?
    Yea, it cuts through the air really well. even though the Z-Force cuts through the air as well but it transfers a lot of power to the shuttle and I love that power

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, it cuts through the air really well. even though the Z-Force cuts through the air as well but it transfers a lot of power to the shuttle and I love that power
    Is the z slash your main racquet? Like do you use it most of the time?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the z slash your main racquet? Like do you use it most of the time?
    My main racket is the Voltric Z-Force but I'm using the Z-Slash because my strings on my Z-Force snapped and I'm going to try and play with my Z-Slash until they snap

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My main racket is the Voltric Z-Force but I'm using the Z-Slash because my strings on my Z-Force snapped and I'm going to try and play with my Z-Slash until they snap
    Oh I see ! & I saw you playing in one of your YouTube videos while you were playing your brother I think? You're good! (:

I'm excited LOL I've been playing with low end and mid end yonex racquets this will be my first high end (:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I see ! & I saw you playing in one of your YouTube videos while you were playing your brother I think? You're good! (:

I'm excited LOL I've been playing with low end and mid end yonex racquets this will be my first high end (:
    Good? hahaha no... People at my club are even better than me! Some are younger than me and beat me easily >.<

hahaha, I understand what you mean. My first racket that I bought on my own was a Nanospeed 800 now when I compare to the rackets I have now, that racket wasn't nearly as good as them. I first tried an Arcsaber Z-Slash and after that I decided I wanted to get one and ever since I've been getting high end rackets which have helped my game a bit.

Ever since that Z-Slash that was a bench mark on which rackets to buy as it suits your style and your preference of the racket. But I really enjoy the Z-Force I wish I could have a recording of myself using but I need to restring it first :P

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good? hahaha no... People at my club are even better than me! Some are younger than me and beat me easily &gt;.&lt;

hahaha, I understand what you mean. My first racket that I bought on my own was a Nanospeed 800 now when I compare to the rackets I have now, that racket wasn't nearly as good as them. I first tried an Arcsaber Z-Slash and after that I decided I wanted to get one and ever since I've been getting high end rackets which have helped my game a bit.

Ever since that Z-Slash that was a bench mark on which rackets to buy as it suits your style and your preference of the racket. But I really enjoy the Z-Force I wish I could have a recording of myself using but I need to restring it first :P
    I have two nano speed 100s one nanoray 20 one AT 250 and one Arcsaber 009DX I just don't like the feel of them anymore , except the at 250 I need to get it strung then I probably would be playing with them both VTZF and at250

Oh really? Ahhaha you're good in my perspective since I'm younger I guess , I'm planning on posting a video soon I'm a ask my friend to record me at my badminton training when we eventually get to rally with others ,

Hopefully I won't be consumed by reviews and begin buying tons of high ends that would burn a hole through my wallet... Anyways I'm focusing on foot work at the moment anyways and strengthening my wrist (:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have two nano speed 100s one nanoray 20 one AT 250 and one Arcsaber 009DX I just don't like the feel of them anymore , except the at 250 I need to get it strung then I probably would be playing with them both VTZF and at250

Oh really? Ahhaha you're good in my perspective since I'm younger I guess , I'm planning on posting a video soon I'm a ask my friend to record me at my badminton training when we eventually get to rally with others ,

Hopefully I won't be consumed by reviews and begin buying tons of high ends that would burn a hole through my wallet... Anyways I'm focusing on foot work at the moment anyways and strengthening my wrist (:
    wow! 4 rackets, like me :P if you can try and get your hands on a Voltric Z-Force try it out again.

hahaha Thanks yea if you can try and record a game, please, people here will be able to give you advice one what to and how to improve. Recording yourself helps you see how you improve, I could show you a video of me playing about 2/3 years ago and my shots were poor and so was my footwork!

Also, look on websites as they might be cheaper on websites in Canada but it might also be worth looking at importing rackets from other countries, I usually buy my rackets when I got asia and its so much cheaper compared to the prices of the rackets if I buy it from England.
    Good! Footwork helps a lot but so does stamina and strength in your legs. Try and strengthen your shoulder as well, because when I had the Voltric 80 I had consistent shoulder pains

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow! 4 rackets, like me :P if you can try and get your hands on a Voltric Z-Force try it out again.

hahaha Thanks yea if you can try and record a game, please, people here will be able to give you advice one what to and how to improve. Recording yourself helps you see how you improve, I could show you a video of me playing about 2/3 years ago and my shots were poor and so was my footwork!

Also, look on websites as they might be cheaper on websites in Canada but it might also be worth looking at importing rackets from other countries, I usually buy my rackets when I got asia and its so much cheaper compared to the prices of the rackets if I buy it from England.
    Good! Footwork helps a lot but so does stamina and strength in your legs. Try and strengthen your shoulder as well, because when I had the Voltric 80 I had consistent shoulder pains
    5*, alright I will probably be uploading on Friday, thank you!, my stamina isn't the best I'm also working on that! And as for the buying racquets I'm planning to buy it from MBS? With EMS it's about $222 CAD

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5*, alright I will probably be uploading on Friday, thank you!, my stamina isn't the best I'm also working on that! And as for the buying racquets I'm planning to buy it from MBS? With EMS it's about $222 CAD
    Yea, there is 5! Oops... >.<
    hahaha same here you aren't the only one :P
    oh MBS, you can trust them. I've been into their store in HK as well. Without EMS it's cheaper but you have to wait for 10 days, I'm also planning to buy another Z-Force from them as well, since they have the grip size I want

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast