User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 249
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Yea, there is 5! Oops... >.<
    hahaha same here you aren't the only one :P
    oh MBS, you can trust them. I've been into their store in HK as well. Without EMS it's cheaper but you have to wait for 10 days, I'm also planning to buy another Z-Force from them as well, since they have the grip size I want
    Kinda scared the racquet might get broken without EMS ): paranoid problems LOL, what size? I use 3UG4, Winston is a nice man (: perfect service, hey what's the difference between the original and LTD? :0 I saw the LTD to rated stiff and the jp version is also rated stiff and the sp version is rated extra stiff? Very confusing..

  2. #36
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Kinda scared the racquet might get broken without EMS ): paranoid problems LOL, what size? I use 3UG4, Winston is a nice man (: perfect service, hey what's the difference between the original and LTD? :0 I saw the LTD to rated stiff and the jp version is also rated stiff and the sp version is rated extra stiff? Very confusing..
    Hahaha indeed paranoia :P I like having a G5 grip size even though my hand is quite big but I feel I get more control with a smaller grip size.

    A part from the prices. The difference is the paint job, I don't personally like the paint job of the original one I prefer the limited edition one. I have one Z-Force LTD and I want more before they run out. I'm picky with my rackets, especially the colour of the racket must come with the performance like the Z-Force LTD

    ah don't worry about, they are all about the same they SHOULD be put as stiff but don't worry.

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Hahaha indeed paranoia :P I like having a G5 grip size even though my hand is quite big but I feel I get more control with a smaller grip size.

    A part from the prices. The difference is the paint job, I don't personally like the paint job of the original one I prefer the limited edition one. I have one Z-Force LTD and I want more before they run out. I'm picky with. My rackets, especially the performance the colour of the racket must come with it

    ah don't worry about, they are all about the same they SHOULD be put as stiff but don't worry.
    Better safe then sorry I prefer not paying 30% for a replacement no money LOL, I actually
    Haven't tried G5 before I gotta try though!, to be honest I think the green on the drama I think? Is quite ugly , not to sure to get the LTD or regular ? :0 I do agree the LTD does look nicer, the specs are still the same?

  4. #38
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Better safe then sorry I prefer not paying 30% for a replacement no money LOL, I actually
    Haven't tried G5 before I gotta try though!, to be honest I think the green on the drama I think? Is quite ugly , not to sure to get the LTD or regular ? :0 I do agree the LTD does look nicer, the specs are still the same?
    Thats true! I've heard that waiting for the 10 days is worth it :P
    I really like the white limited edition one, I don't like the old looking one... Yea the specs should be the same

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Thats true! I've heard that waiting for the 10 days is worth it :P
    I really like the white limited edition one, I don't like the old looking one... Yea the specs should be the same
    Ah maybe I'll try it after I get more racquets in the future (:, these right http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop...ionRackets.jpg

    Yah :3 I'm deciding it's a few bucks difference but I'm cheap SAVE DUH MONEY LOL

  6. #40
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Ah maybe I'll try it after I get more racquets in the future (:, these right http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop...ionRackets.jpg

    Yah :3 I'm deciding it's a few bucks difference but I'm cheap SAVE DUH MONEY LOL
    Yep those lot. Tbh, obviously save the money to buy the original, they are exactly the same but it's just me being picky and I rather spend the little difference to get the colour I want

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Yep those lot. Tbh, obviously save the money to buy the original, they are exactly the same but it's just me being picky and I rather spend the little difference to get the colour I want
    Yeah I think that's true rather get a limited edition rather then the original for a few bucks difference.., also in paranoid about import duties tax , do you think it would be expensive?

    and wow we have been chatting for quite awhile aha (:

  8. #42
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Yeah I think that's true rather get a limited edition rather then the original for a few bucks difference.., also in paranoid about import duties tax , do you think it would be expensive?

    and wow we have been chatting for quite awhile aha (:
    Hmmm, I'm not sure about import tax as it's different all around the world

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Voltric z force or Voltric 80?

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Hmmm, I'm not sure about import tax as it's different all around the world
    Yeah I believe it is , I think I have got it from a package of strings I ordered from MBS like three strings in one package it's also small it was a few cents or dollars or so but a racquet is bigger so just worried

    $232.04 CAD for the Ltd , the reason I'm worried about import tax duties is because I pay with prepaid $250 master cards / visa

  10. #44
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Yeah I believe it is , I think I have got it from a package of strings I ordered from MBS like three strings in one package it's also small it was a few cents or dollars or so but a racquet is bigger so just worried

    $232.04 CAD for the Ltd , the reason I'm worried about import tax duties is because I pay with prepaid $250 master cards / visa
    how much for the original in CAD??

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    how much for the original in CAD??
    Around $222 CAD

  12. #46
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Around $222 CAD
    Do you think it's worth the money??

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Do you think it's worth the money??
    $10 and 4 cents? Hell yeah for a limited edition (;

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vaughan, ON
    Posts
    427
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There shouldn't be an import tax. I didn't get one

  15. #49
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve the noob View Post
    There shouldn't be an import tax. I didn't get one
    Oh really? :3 you live in canada? If so wot province and city? ;0

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vaughan, ON
    Posts
    427
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It says on my location, lol

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,091
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve the noob View Post
    It says on my location, lol
    Vaughan, Ontario.. I'm at Alberta Calgary :0 I hope there's no import tax & thanks

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •