A quick little review on FZ-216 Forza Shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by mater, Nov 7, 2013.

1. mater

mater Regular Member

Nomad
    I've been looking for some shoes but I am a just recreational player and didn't want to spend too much on shoes. I found the Forza brand through Badmintonian and I picked up a pair of the FZ-216 Forza shoes.

The shoes are starting to break in and I feel guilty about taking so long to pick up my first pair of shoes. Been playing for years on regular running shoes. I'm not exactly a demanding person when it comes to shoes. Not too expensive, nothing too fancy looking, do they grip well and are they comfortable? Starting to settle in to the shoes and I'm enjoying the grip/traction.

I play in a multi-purpose gym with wooden floors, the gym often is not in the cleanest of shape so these shoes really help out my footwork during a game. Pretty inexpensive as far as badminton shoes go. I'm very happy with my purchase. These shoes fit my needs, there are higher models as well, so I'm sure there is something for players like me and up to more demanding and serious players.

2. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Thanks for this. There is a need for reviews of shoes other than the most expensive.
    Please give an update in a month or two on how the shoes hold up. :)

3. mater

mater Regular Member

Nomad
    Sure thing. I have had them for about 3 weeks and I play about 5-6 hours each weekend. I play average wise so I can never justify buying expensive shoes. Unless of course, the shoes elevate my game. :)

Some pics I took prior to wearing them.

Forza1.jpg

Forza2.jpg

Forza3.jpg

Forza4.jpg