Bangladesh Forever!!

Discussion in 'Middle East & South Asia' started by Mostafa, Apr 17, 2001.

1. Mostafa

Mostafa Guest

i'm a fellow badminton enthusiast. i've been playing badminton for quite sometime and can safely say that i'm a decent player with the basic skills.
    i play in my university team and have come across a number of really good bangladeshi badminton players. but i am not pleasantly surprised by the fact that there are no bangladeshi players in the top 500! surely there are players good enough to represent our country! i say this not cause i love my country and that i want to see my country in the top 500 but cause i want a shot at getting some decent coaching and play internationally!
    if there are any bangladeshi ppl reading i urge you to get ur kit on and start training. i've sent a mail out to the national sports club in bangladesh and they have replied that they are going to increase the funding to thtat section so that we can get a better coach and more intense coaching.
    for all those who would like to get some serious coaching and would like to play internationally, would you please mail me as soon as possible so that i can arrange a way to send you a form that will allow the goverment to give you the neccessary funding. i would hope you all will give some thought to this. i certainly would like to see the best of us to through and make it at the end and it would certainly make me proud! if there are any queries then feel free to let me know. there is no deadline at the moment for you lot to get back to me but the sooner the better. when i see there are a lot of people interested in this i shall start to give out deadlines.
    thanking you all for your time.

your sincerely
    mostafa

2. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    Bangladesh Jindabad!!!!

Hope we can win something in badminton one day :D

Zed (a keen bangladeshi badminton player residing in england)

3. neerjohn

neerjohn New Member

Student
    Hai

Hai?
    I m a new member in the field of Badminton.
    Dear. I m also interested to giving up the Bangladeshi trend.
    Plz contact me.

Thanks.:D

4. neerjohn

neerjohn New Member

Student
    Hai Contact me .
    01763-027890

5. Skyboy19

Skyboy19 New Member

none
    Hi..

I'm Shakil, studying MBBS at LUMHS Karachi Pakistan..I used to play Badminton and spcly after coming pak i got huge facility of Badminton in our university Gym..Indoor,Fine non slippery floor mate, Air conditioned Badminton Hall n its quite new.. I'm really proud to play in such a good court n beside my study i am playing Badminton 2/3 times a week per 1 hour. I see i'm doing really improve in this game in a very short time. This year I won University Men Single Open championship.
    It's my summer vacation from 25th June n i'm going back to Dhaka for 30 days. I want to play Badminton in National Stadium,Dhaka to compare my game with other Good national level players,Maybe I'm not their level player but I can have an idea to improve my game.
    I really Like,love Badminton.
    Can you please tell me details how can i play in national stadium n where should i contact ??

6. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    There are lots of very good bangladeshi players in the UK

7. ezish

ezish Regular Member

Where to play in Dhaka Bangladesh?

I am coming to Dhaka in Nov. Where can I play badminton here? I play at competitive club level in the Canada, and would like someone to practice with in Dhaka. Anyone with any info PM me or reply here!

Thank You

8. sp2ekram

sp2ekram New Member

Student
    Badminton is a good game and also enjoyable and a gook exercise for health.
    Here is a wonderful classified website link, just visit it.