0 Thread(s)

what about tee jing yee?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Jang Sung is fat, Fat players also smash powerfully
    Fat is not the same as muscular. Also, it's Jae Sung.

@kwun: Hmmmm, Saina is (or was? She seemed a bit fitter in the AE) heading that way, although slowly. Doesn't show in her face or neck, but that butt and thighs weren't pure muscle Not that I mind, she looks healthier than Kim Ha Na Also, as long as she is content with her performance, I don't see why we should criticize her (or anyone else for that matter).

Now if a player starts moving slower and slower, and winning less and less, like a certain MD Olympic champion, that is reason for concern. Looking at him in the All England I find it hard to believe he is a professional athlete. Same goes for Hoon, though, for me it just goes to show that they're not 100% committed. While not everyone can perform and maintain the (nearly dangerously) low body fat levels of players like LCW, crossing the 20% is a bit too much if you ask me.

A couple Chinese WD players might be considered as well, Yu Yang looked slimmer in the past Kido's sister could also afford a slight weight loss, methinks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saina yea she has gained a lott...but still she iz as fit as anybody...jwala certainly she can't hide it with any damn apparel available in the market..she should loose a lott.she should take inspiration from her own partner ashwini..yes KKK also needs to loose some weight..

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LI Gen has higher BMI than Hoon. And he is more famous than Hoon, well, because he is son of LYB. but I think Gutta is bigger (by proportion)

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BMI=/= fat....although I havent seen Li Gen play in ages. When I last saw him he looked fitter than HTH tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2