APACS: Finapi 8 (?!) vs Lethal 12 vs Sensuous 555 vs Virtuoso 50 - please help!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by drmchsraj, Nov 18, 2013.

1. drmchsraj

drmchsraj Regular Member

Best of [APACS]: Finapi 8 (??!!) vs Lethal12 vs Sensuous555 vs Virtuoso50

a) Finapi 8: Anyone heard of this? I was aware of only the Finapi 88/Finapi 80!
    Stiff shaft, frame/head thicker than the others. Uniformly darkish theme and 'lines' all over, with 'Fast & Fury' written at top of head. Good for aggressive playstyle. (Which Voltric model is this based on... anyone know?)
    http://www.apacssports.com/product_enlarge.asp?pid=589 The 'fast & fury' imprint on the finapi 80 is shown on a the side here though...

b) Lethal 12:
    http://www.apacssports.com/product_enlarge.asp?pid=636
    Looks good, similar to Finapi 8, but lighter and felt a little less solider.

c) Sensuous 555: Mid flex, slimmer than the above 2, white theme, pleasant to look at and handle. But I suspect it's too light to generate power and not too light to make a good defensive racket. It's just..in-between.

d) Virtuoso 50: Flexi, shalf and head are slim and maybe a bit tooo slim...don't look like they can take too many mishits. I play doubles too, with varying partners, so there's always possibility of clashing no matter how safe I play!

That's my decreasing order of preference. Can anyone share more info, add to, or correct my observations, please?

Arrrgh, just can't wait to buy and get one in my hand and start practicing with it!!!

2. drmchsraj

drmchsraj Regular Member

*bump* help me please, BCers. post your opinions and preferences :)

3. drmchsraj

drmchsraj Regular Member

*bump* (and updated for those subscribed to or following this thread.... )
    I've eliminated Virtuoso (the 50) and Senusous 555 from the shortlist, as both have a sort of a 'soft' feeling, and I don't think I'd be able to smash and generate power comfortable. A little too flexy for me too. maybe some time in the future.

Currently fixated on the AVP, Lethal 12, Finapi 8. Any recommendations? Especially about this mysterious FINAPI 8?
    Thanks! :)