What is the difference between class g and class a racquets?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Ronnyjak7, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Deity

Deity Regular Member

Both fake lol

2. Ronnyjak7

Ronnyjak7 Regular Member

Crew
    then what is that meaning of class G???

why is it fake?

3. DarthHowie

DarthHowie Regular Member

Software Developer & Assistant Coach @ GBC
    Why is it fake?
    If you read the full ebay posting it even says: "Badminton Racquet(a clone made in Taiwan)
    Quality A of Yonex replica"

"clone" = not real
    "replica" = not real.

Now after reading that and you STILL think its real...

MSRP price: Yonex sells this racket for at least $200
    ebay price: $28 + shipping.

Yonex would never sell a genuine racket at that price.

4. Ronnyjak7

Ronnyjak7 Regular Member

Crew
    even though it says fake. if it made the same way with the same stuff...woudnt that be better to buy than spent extra and get the same thing?

5. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    No.

10chars

6. drmchsraj

drmchsraj Regular Member

+1. go for the right products. if you're a serious or even a regular recreational player, you'll feel the difference and appreciate getting the right one for you. it's not just about price.
    look around, there're other reputabled brands that suit your budget.

7. ZeroSOFInfinity

ZeroSOFInfinity Regular Member

My friend bought a replica Kason F9 which is 1/5 the current price. After playing with it for one session, he never used it again, saying that it felt "hollow". He also said that the stringer refused to put more than 24lbs for the reason it would crack immediately if it goes more than that.

Even I agreed with him - I used before a Kason F9, and it felt NOTHING like the original. You would be lying to yourself if you get a replica or clone.

8. Ronnyjak7

Ronnyjak7 Regular Member

Crew

i bought a real arcsaber 11 from a badminton alley and i played with my fake arcsber 11 from this site

http://www.ebay.com/sch/xiping_cn1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

the difference is there definitely, the real one plays better but i cannot ignore the fact of how close it is to the real deal. if i am playing for fun i would have no problem using the fake and i would play fine, there woul dbe no diffrence till it gets super super serious to finest.

9. Ronnyjak7

Ronnyjak7 Regular Member

Crew
  10. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Stop supporting them with buying their fakes.
    If you're looking for genuine rackets, why don't you go for a local reseller or a well known (online) shop?
    If you're looking for good and not too expensive rackets, you may consider less known brands like Apacs, FlyPower, etc. Or buy used rackets or old models.

11. choipoyours

choipoyours New Member

you'll feel the difference and appreciate getting the right one for you. it's not just about price.[​IMG]

12. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

The only thing that would be "the same" is the colour it is painted.

If you don't need an expensive racket to play well, then why pretend that you have an expensive one? Better to buy a mid-level model and be proud of it.

Would your girlfriend prefer you to give her a small but sweeet-smelling bouquet of flowers? Or would she prefer that you give her two dozen fake roses that look expensive but smell like cheap plastic? :(

13. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    agreed, people are pretentious?

14. Team Jahan

Team Jahan Regular Member

Pilot

Sorry bro,

But i 200% disagree with what you said...

" the real one plays better but i cannot ignore the fact of how close it is to the real deal. "

Im not sure if you cant feel it or if its because you simply got extremely lucky...
    IT FEELS LIKE **** TO ME. NOT EVEN CLOSE...

I apologize for my language, but i really do not encourage counterfeit items, not only racquets.
    If you really do not wanna spend big money, mate badminton is not the sport for you... I suggest you play something like "barefooted" soccer with a wall... it only cost at most 100$ for the ball and thats it...

Badminton is an expensive sport, not gonna lie.. theres no going a cheap way about it. Racquets, Strings, Grips, Bags, Shoes, Clothing, Birds, Booking of courts, all them do not come cheap.

I hope you don't take this too personal, but here in BC, we just all want the best for each other.

15. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    $100 soccer ball, that's a expensive, or maybe it's just inflation and it's been a very long while since i've played organized soccer :)

16. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    rackets are not handbags. what you are buying is not purely just the aesthetic design but instead the material and technology inside.

equipment manufacturers spend a lot of time and money into research and design of their rackets, putting in the correct blend of design of each racket, including the shape, material blend, and lastly the paint job. most of the time, good high end rackets uses the best carbon fiber available in the market which are much more expensive.

fake manufacturers, what they do is they buy a real racket from the end market, replicate the shape, stuff in the cheapest carbon fiber (that's why they all feel soft and hollow), and them paint them the same and sell them in street corners in China for US$15 (i have bought one at that price myself). if you are paying $30, you are way overpaying for them as they don't even worth that much.

as for whether they play well, it is hard to say. everyone has different preference. most beginner may actually benefit from a softer blend of material instead of the stiff rackets that are most high end rackets.

but something that has always been the issue with fake racket is that they all tend to be poorly made. when they are trying to hit a US$30 price range in ebay, there is absolutely not much R&D and QA process involved and most cases when we see a racket with disintegrated handle, shaft and heads, they are fakes.

17. Ronnyjak7

Ronnyjak7 Regular Member

Crew
    thankyou for the input bro..ur funny..hahah..at the end of the day its the player not the racquet, Strings, Grips, Bags, Shoes, Clothing, Birds, Booking of courts or anything else...

hopefully your not one of those players who have all the costly tools but no game.im not saying you are but i really dont care about the tools.

i do have a real racquet...i guess i got lucky with a good replica

18. Ronnyjak7

Ronnyjak7 Regular Member

Crew
    ohhhh okay....i guess i wont do that again..lol
    thankyou

19. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher
    US-Birdie is an authentic Yonex reseller. All of the Yonex rackets US-Birdie have in stock are genuine US-coded Yonex rackets, and it comes with a 1-year US warranty.

US-Birdie originally had a website (US-Birdie.com), but after the site shutdown, they started selling on Amazon.com (by stocking some of the rackets at Amazon's Fullfillment Warehouse, and some of the rackets at their own storage space.

Recently, they have started to sell on eBay.

I purchased my US coded: Z-Speed for $180, Z-Slash for $182, Z-Force for $180, Arc-11 for $176 and got them shipped to my mailbox in US and I crossed the boarder to the US side to pickup my rackets.

Here in Canada, a CD coded Z-Speed, Z-Force etc would have cost me well over $250 + 13% sales tax = $282... I saved $100 on each racket...

I have ordered numerous Yonex rackets from US-Birdie (best price for US-coded Yonex rackets, cheaper than larger badminton stores like Badminton-Alley etc.), and they are all genuine, and the shipping boxes are packed very well. I think they ship for free in the US to lower 48 states.