User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    oh. and there was a story behind the phones too. so both janet and my sister upgraded their iphone4 to iphone5 because the power/home button stopped working. and right then a friend who works for apple repair needed a tennis racket restrung. so the barter was to for him to fix the old iphone4's and i string a racket for him!
    Were their phones under warranty?, every apple device boughten have a one year free warranty, my lock button was broken so I got a brand new iPhone 5 replaced from the apple store located in my mall. Wow that was a good trade off :0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Were their phones under warranty?, every apple device boughten have a one year free warranty, my lock button was broken so I got a brand new iPhone 5 replaced from the apple store located in my mall. Wow that was a good trade off :0
    no. they were iphone 4 (non-S) which was probably around 1.5-2 yrs old. you got a nice deal!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    no. they were iphone 4 (non-S) which was probably around 1.5-2 yrs old. you got a nice deal!!
    Ohhhhhh I see I see, I got a iPhone 4S I found it but had no sim so couldn't activate it... So didn't use it /:, tried to hactivate it but it's impossible for the version right now. Yeah (: luckily it had a few days of warranty left... Phew...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2