User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phew...at least the INA team returns home with a title in MD as Fran Kurniawan/Bona Septano beat the TPE young pair in 3 tight-sets: 18-21, 21-18, 21-18.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Phew...at least the INA team returns home with a title in MD as Fran Kurniawan/Bona Septano beat the TPE young pair in 3 tight-sets: 18-21, 21-18, 21-18.
    Yeah, as predicted Fran/Bona won title here, TPE pair gave tough time, rubber games with
    identical scoreline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    To be fair, I believe Hera Desi can do better than that; she has good potential, to be frank, based on her recent performances.
    I'm surprised by the score, 10 & 6 for Hera Desi Good start for He BJ to step in senior stage. Akane Yamaguchi also did it superbly to clinch SS title. Korean players ruled this final to bag 3 titles, congrats for all winners

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought China is selective about the height of their national players.

Maybe He JB is not yet there with the seniors but look at her diminutive size relative to her bigger sisters, except perhaps Wang Xin, who appears to be sidelined and training to become a coach perhaps because of her injuries, and one wonders whether LYB will make an exception. Probably he will since he was pictured with He when she was very young. And of course He may be able to grow an inch taller since she's only 16 or so.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4