User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton Training Camp/Coaching in HK or China

I am looking for a place or club to train at in Hong Kong or China in around May- June 2014(Hopefully 2 months) in prepare for Canada Winter Games tryout. I born in HK then moved to Canada with my family so i can speak both Chinese and English. I am mainly looking for a place that i can get lots of training and coaching so i will able to get some big improve before i come back for the tryout. For more specific i would love to be able to train everyday for at least a month. If it is in HK i will wish to train as long as I'm there but if i have to travel to China at least a month for hard core training.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by helenchc View Post
    I am looking for a place or club to train at in Hong Kong or China in around May- June 2014(Hopefully 2 months) in prepare for Canada Winter Games tryout. I born in HK then moved to Canada with my family so i can speak both Chinese and English. I am mainly looking for a place that i can get lots of training and coaching so i will able to get some big improve before i come back for the tryout. For more specific i would love to be able to train everyday for at least a month. If it is in HK i will wish to train as long as I'm there but if i have to travel to China at least a month for hard core training.
    Hi. I used to play in the HK junior team before I went to college.

To link u in with the current HK team to train tgt may not be possible. Cuz you are not a Canadian team member yet.

Other than that, there's no place for intensive badminton training camp in hk. U may consider getting private coaching to get that result.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton camp 2014 Guangzhou, China

Quote Originally Posted by loveallplayy View Post
    Hi. I used to play in the HK junior team before I went to college.

To link u in with the current HK team to train tgt may not be possible. Cuz you are not a Canadian team member yet.

Other than that, there's no place for intensive badminton training camp in hk. U may consider getting private coaching to get that result.
    Hi, here is the info about China camp in Guangzhou. It might help. Please see attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images