Apacs Tweet 7000 International Reviews?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by aero_oooolala, Dec 8, 2013.

1. aero_oooolala

aero_oooolala Regular Member

Unemployed
    Hello BadmintonCentral,

Since Christmas time is coming up shortly, I was planning on getting a brand new racket. From the title of this thread, I was thinking about getting the Apacs Tweet 7000 International. I just wanted to ask if any of you guys have at least tried this racket and could give me some thoughts. I was planning on getting the Victor Bravesword LYD, but my budget is a bit low this holiday season and from what I hear from people, Apacs seems to be a reputable racket brand (aside from the clones that they make). From my research, the Bravesword LYD is a bit head heavy as with the Tweet7000. They both have the "Sword" technology but how else do they compare? Thanks! and have a great holiday season!

2. s6edge

s6edge Regular Member

can anyone review this racket, please?

3. Tony

Tony Regular Member

Hmm.. I do have one (Brand new actually). I don't have a chance to use it often due to my knee injury. My main racket is tweet 8000. From initial swing (vs Tweet 8000) feels faster even though Tweet 8000 is even balance. Some of my friend say this Tweet have not enough beef to make a clear shot. But my other friend including me feels that this tweet have a very stiff shaft and more power full compare other even balance racket. Tweet 8000 vs 7000 almost got a same stiffness and balance. They are no where as fast as BS 12 but still quite fast and have more power. If you have a skill and power, you will get this benefit for playing tweet.