Li Ning N90 - Help Verify

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by jasontyh, Dec 12, 2013.

1. jasontyh

jasontyh Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi All,

Pls help

tq

Price MYR180
    Source: BC Member Selling on Behalf
    Acclaimed used Sponsor racquet

IMG_0372.jpg IMG_0373.jpg IMG_0374.jpg IMG_0375.jpg IMG_0376.jpg IMG_0377.jpg IMG_0378.jpg IMG_0379.jpg IMG_0380.jpg IMG_0381.jpg IMG_0382.jpg IMG_0383.jpg IMG_0384.jpg IMG_0385.jpg IMG_0386.jpg IMG_0387.jpg IMG_0388.jpg IMG_0389.jpg IMG_0390.jpg IMG_0391.jpg IMG_0392.jpg IMG_0393.jpg IMG_0394.jpg IMG_0395.jpg IMG_0396.jpg IMG_0397.jpg IMG_0398.jpg IMG_0399.jpg IMG_0400.jpg IMG_0401.jpg IMG_0403.jpg

Attached Files:

2. victan93

victan93 Regular Member

student
    Everything fine.

3. thekong

thekong Regular Member

Other more experienced members please correct me if I am wrong, but I am afraid this one, with a white top at the frame, is a fake.

As I understand, authentic N90 was never offered this way, but the faker looked at Lin Dan’s racket (which has white athletic tapes on the top of the frame to increase head heaviness), and mistakenly thinking it has a white top!

4. jasontyh

jasontyh Regular Member

Engineer
    my other N90 is Black Top at 12 O'Clock

5. Yellowfish

Yellowfish Regular Member

sales
    Hi,
    My N90 is black on the top at 12 o'clock. There shouldn't be any serial number on the shaft. On the cone, it should show LD not the MP logo.

As for LHI, I am not so sure, to my knowledge is should be Kxx. K stand for KASON, as they make Li Ning racket.

Base of the above, I am sure the racket is fake.

6. yeahehehehe

yeahehehehe Regular Member

Im not familiar with LN rackets , but this one looks fake to me.

The N90 in the shaft is poor text

The TB Nano is in poor text too

The Li Ning in the frame is thin , located higher than usual.

Feel free to correct me if im wrong :)

7. jasontyh

jasontyh Regular Member

Engineer
    Seller wants an email from Li ning shop / distributor stating its a fake. I hope that the seller realize that it is his responsibility to make sure the authenticity of the racquet before sales. When asked, seller said 100% original. After I told him the racquet is fake, he told me to look for the original owner of the racquet and deemed innocence of the matter.

C'mon, the seller bears responsibility on the matter. I'm just too tired to explain and discuss about these things. For me it's just simple, u say ori then I buy, I receive fake I want refund, that's it. This is a tough situation for me.

8. swunk

swunk Regular Member

no, you're mixing things up. If you buy a new racket from the shop and it turns out a fake - you can claim the refund. But if you buy a used one - the previous owner is not responsible. You saw what you were buying, you were happy with it, the money changed hands - that's it.

9. jasontyh

jasontyh Regular Member

Engineer
    u might have ur point. but when I get an answer that it's 100% original, I expect it to be 100% original, not 99% not 98%. money does not grow on trees. I'll get my money back