User Tag List

Page 101 of 226 FirstFirst ... 51 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,717 of 3834
  1. #1701
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Zwolle, Netherlands
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #1702
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    Holy bandwidth Batman! Dennis, please re-size or link the picture.

    I've dealt with ElegantSurplus once and they were just fine.

  3. #1703
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Zwolle, Netherlands
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    Holy bandwidth Batman! Dennis, please re-size or link the picture.
    Can't edit post...

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    I've dealt with ElegantSurplus once and they were just fine.
    oKiDoKi

  4. #1704
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default list of reputable sellers on ebay

    is there a list of sellers who are trustworthy? seems like this would be easier to maintain as well.

  5. #1705
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wimsey
    is there a list of sellers who are trustworthy? seems like this would be easier to maintain as well.
    No, and actually it will be harder to maintain because not all sellers sell rackets everyday. He/she may sell one a year or sell a bunch a day.

  6. #1706
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bangi
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default limited edition ns8000 in ebay

    I came accross a listing of a limited edition ns8000 in ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

    I've "googled" the limited edition ns8000, to find more information, but can't find anything useful.

    Is there anything such as this? The color scheme seems a bit different than the original ones. A fake?

  7. #1707
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    No, and actually it will be harder to maintain because not all sellers sell rackets everyday. He/she may sell one a year or sell a bunch a day.
    seems like you can just keep a list of regular honest sellers for practical purposes if the others don't sell much.

  8. #1708
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wimsey
    seems like you can just keep a list of regular honest sellers for practical purposes if the others don't sell much.
    Easier said than done

    1. I don't want to be the one who provides free commercials to those sellers


    2. I cannot guarantee they will "always" sell genuine items

  9. #1709
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dallas,TX. (From India)
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Check out the highest bidder for this item;
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Badminton-Racket...hippingPayment

    lilierk06 ??? I wonder why ???

  10. #1710
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malayali
    Check out the highest bidder for this item;
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Badminton-Racket...hippingPayment

    lilierk06 ??? I wonder why ???
    Why not? I buy rackets online quite often as well

  11. #1711
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dallas,TX. (From India)
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well; you could, but I was just wondering why he wants to buy it when the seller specifically mentioned shipping to US only; isn't lilerk06 supposed to be in Hong Kong ??

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Why not? I buy rackets online quite often as well

  12. #1712
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    3,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whymiq
    I came accross a listing of a limited edition ns8000 in ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

    I've "googled" the limited edition ns8000, to find more information, but can't find anything useful.

    Is there anything such as this? The color scheme seems a bit different than the original ones. A fake?
    that's a 7000...

  13. #1713
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malayali
    well; you could, but I was just wondering why he wants to buy it when the seller specifically mentioned shipping to US only; isn't lilerk06 supposed to be in Hong Kong ??

    Maybe he knows someone who lives in the US? It's quite common that people ask their friends/relatives in the US to sign the packages for him/her.

  14. #1714
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are a few racquets being sold now by Barton2008

    Any ideas if they could be real? Any suggestions on how to find out?

    Here is an example :

    http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-YONEX-DEFENSI...QQcmdZViewItem

  15. #1715
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dallas,TX. (From India)
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Asking for the serial numbers, would be a start; just email him/her...
    did you check the list made by BlueJeff to verify whether he is being listed there or not ???

    Quote Originally Posted by hemants
    There are a few racquets being sold now by Barton2008

    Any ideas if they could be real? Any suggestions on how to find out?

    Here is an example :

    http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-YONEX-DEFENSI...QQcmdZViewItem

  16. #1716
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I didn't read all 95 pages of this thread but Barton2008 wasn't in the original post.

  17. #1717
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dallas,TX. (From India)
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought I saw only 43 pages in this thread, maybe you are looking at the wrong place to begin with !!!
    & since you wanted someone else to do the search for you, here is the list compiled by BJ of some of the fake sellers in ebay.

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ist#post191481


    Quote Originally Posted by hemants
    Well, I didn't read all 95 pages of this thread but Barton2008 wasn't in the original post.

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 482
    : 03-22-2014, 06:16 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •