User Tag List

Page 11 of 227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 3853
  1. #171
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    904
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienly
    oh no i bought a carlton airblade tour from him, anybody know if there are any fakes of those going around?
    No need to worry. You can get real Carlton rackets in a very low price in Hong Kong. I have never seen fake Carlton both in China and Hong Kong.

  2. #172
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7100285063

    Here is a fake Yonex shoe , please be aware.

  3. #173
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annab
    If anyone's interested, the seller sportsinternational left this as the explanation why my bid was cancelled:

    Explanation: i do not want to respond in that forum.
    Don't want to, or "Not dare to...."

  4. #174
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Burnaby, Canada (GVA)
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  5. #175
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sydney Australia/Hong Kong
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ROFL!! AT +Ti 900... must be super super super racket

  6. #176
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    964
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annab
    If anyone's interested, the seller sportsinternational left this as the explanation why my bid was cancelled:

    Explanation: i do not want to respond in that forum.
    looks like the seller is "no longer a registered user"

    also for anyone using ebay generally beware of the buy/sell online items for $0.01 scam. it means a seller can get a 100% positive feedback rating for 1000 items for $1 in a month or so. even worse the items are usually removed for the feedback profile so MAKE SURE that you can see the sellers items that they have bought/sold and they are genuine deals.

  7. #177
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    964
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienly
    oh no i bought a carlton airblade tour from him, anybody know if there are any fakes of those going around?
    The seller looks pretty genuine to me.

  8. #178
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JChang04

    Seems this seller might just used $20 to buy a "cool name" racket, used it for a while, and decided to "boost up value" in ebay. Starting price is $90, wow...

  9. #179
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkPlayer
    looks like the seller is "no longer a registered user"

    also for anyone using ebay generally beware of the buy/sell online items for $0.01 scam. it means a seller can get a 100% positive feedback rating for 1000 items for $1 in a month or so. even worse the items are usually removed for the feedback profile so MAKE SURE that you can see the sellers items that they have bought/sold and they are genuine deals.
    Excellent! I wrote to eBay about the counterfeit items sold by sportsinternational. Looks like eBay shut them down rather quickly!

    It would be cool if BF could list or validate the reputable sellers and possibly let these sellers link to their BF profile/thread in the auction description. Or give them a "BadmintonCentral.com Trusted" seal like PayPal's verified seal.

    Anna

  10. #180
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annab
    Excellent! I wrote to eBay about the counterfeit items sold by sportsinternational. Looks like eBay shut them down rather quickly!

    It would be cool if BF could list or validate the reputable sellers and possibly let these sellers link to their BF profile/thread in the auction description. Or give them a "BadmintonCentral.com Trusted" seal like PayPal's verified seal.

    Anna
    1. It's good to hunt down a fake seller.

    2. However, I don't think "BC trusted" seal is a good (or possible) solution:
    2.1 BF is not Yonex (or any other manufactures) autherized "identifier".
    2.2 If business chaos come up, BF should NOT be dragged in.
    2.3 Ebay can NOT force its user to register to be a BFer, if s/he wants to sell baddy equipment.
    2.4 Sellers can abuse the "seal", gaining good "trust" by selling real stuff, then suddenly rip off everyone by fakes. Basically, that will result in reason 2.2

  11. #181
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    While i TOTALLY agree with us pointing out fakes and bad sellers -this is protecting buyers and can only be a good thing.
    i Have to agree with you Lazy that we simply cannot give guarrantes or seals we could despite experience be wrong and therefore it would be extremerly unfair our word could be abused as Lazy pointed out.
    We as a group hav NO official power ie like EBAY or YONEX would have the best we can do is warn and advise users of the site and imform ebay and yonex etc of these fake dealers to good luck to you!

  12. #182
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All true. But I think that only long standing members with consistently high marks should be granted a "seal". I certainly don't think it should be given to just anyone who registers. There would of course be qualifying criteria.

    Also, the seal would not be a guarantee at all, just a commendation.

    Anyway, just an idea.
    Anna

  13. #183
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annab
    All true. But I think that only long standing members with consistently high marks should be granted a "seal". I certainly don't think it should be given to just anyone who registers. There would of course be qualifying criteria.

    Also, the seal would not be a guarantee at all, just a commendation.

    Anyway, just an idea.
    Anna
    1. Even the most experience ones could make mistakes.

    2. What about a seller post pictures about real rackets, but ship a fake one instead??? I guess even Yonex CEO can't identify that.

    3. I like your idea about "helping others" and really glad that to see you trust our community (as a group). However, such trust will also bring way too much "responsibility" to our group.

  14. #184
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    2. What about a seller post pictures about real rackets, but ship a fake one instead??? I guess even Yonex CEO can't identify that.
    That's something based on the trust and there is no way to know real/fake before you receive the items. So, always look for hints/feedbacks/other signs before buying at eBay, or simply just don't buy from any suspicious sellers there.

  15. #185
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Fake Shoes


  16. #186
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about this Ebayer? His items look authentic.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...100286263&rd=1

    Glad to find that he has already deleted "SP edition is fake" words.

  17. #187
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Check this out.

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...100686470&rd=1

    i have never seen a cover like that

Page 11 of 227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 111 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 500
    : 07-28-2014, 07:03 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •