User Tag List

Page 114 of 227 FirstFirst ... 14 64 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,922 to 1,938 of 3853
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    It's counterfeit as well.
    - Picture comparisoin with mine
    - Serial number is invalid
    - High-end JP rackets come with a cloth bag, not a NanoSpeed bag

Here is another picture of my NS9K here.
    What exactly do you mean by high end? If the serial number has JP at the end of it? All the other country code 9000s would still come with a nanospeed bag right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High-end = Top of the line.

Only JP coded high-end rackets come with a cloth case. All other coded rackets come with the matching series case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi!

Does this ebay seller actually sell legit yonex or are they all counterfeit???

http://stores.ebay.ca/sumai0370

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by primal_phil
    Does this ebay seller actually sell legit yonex or are they all counterfeit???

http://stores.ebay.ca/sumai0370
    Sumai03 is legit seller. Has been mentioned on these forums before so there is no concern.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sooo funny (not).

I always send people who I suspect of selling fake stuff at ebay a message, asking them to show me some proof of the authenticity. Most of the time I never receive any reply from them, which gives me more info I guess. Sometimes people only reply by showing me to their feedback scores, I always reply 'that's not what I wanted to know, I can find out people's fb's myself'.

Anyways, I was on the verge of buying myself a nanospeed 9000, but fortunately noticed this thread. I was very glad to read up on all this info, I will probably buy the new racket in Malaysia (gotta search the forums for currect prices)...

Not that I'm at it, could someone verify is the following ebayer is selling fake rackets?

nancy800120 (138)

http://sporting-goods.search.ebay.co...ssZnancy800120

I would assume they are fakes, since I do not even see a serial number.....

EDIT: Nevermind the question above, I read up this thread: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=32338 I will never buy from ebay (no rackets that is )....
    Last edited by DikkieD; 07-05-2006 at 03:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The moral of the story is, make friends, then get them to help you to get it. You can also get them to take pictures of it before buying it. If they are your real friends.
    rgds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default At 700

Hi, Does AT700 4U come with all grip sizes (G3, G4, G5) or just G4? Looking at Yonex's website, AT700 4U only has G4. Some ebayers are selling AT700 4U G5, is this possible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct me if I am wrong but I think AT700(4U) comes in G4 and G5 for grip size.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fosshilde
    Hi, Does AT700 4U come with all grip sizes (G3, G4, G5) or just G4? Looking at Yonex's website, AT700 4U only has G4. Some ebayers are selling AT700 4U G5, is this possible?
    Depending on where you are obtaining it from it can only be available in a certain U(s) and or grip size(s).

I assume you are looking at the Yonex USA website - all US rackets are available in the G4 size only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default AT700 grip

Depending on where you are obtaining it from it can only be available in a certain U(s) and or grip size(s).

I assume you are looking at the Yonex USA website - all US rackets are available in the G4 size only.
    I checked all the Yonex websites (US, AU, TH and so on), all seem to have only G4 listed for AT700 4U!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I checked all the Yonex websites (US, AU, TH and so on), all seem to have only G4 listed for AT700 4U!
    Check out Yonex Japan. Note, Japan lists the grip size without the G - you will see.

Canada dosen't have a website but they carry the 3UG3, 4 and 5.
    Last edited by Matt; 07-05-2006 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default AT 700 grip

Check out Yonex Japan. Note, Japan lists the grip size without the G - you will see.

Canada dosen't have a website but they carry the 3UG3, 4 and 5.
    Ok, but the grip size listed on yonex Tailand website for at700 is only G4, and the TH racquets sold by ebayers like tum98 are G5, is it possible that those are not genuine?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, but the grip size listed on yonex Tailand website for at700 is only G4, and the TH racquets sold by ebayers like tum98 are G5, is it possible that those are not genuine?
    Since Tum98 is a legit seller, the racket is genuine (looking at the pictures as well).

It's possible that probabaly Yonex TH did an error on their site and not added the G5 in there. You could also email Yonex TH (info@yonex-th.com) to verify.
    Last edited by Matt; 07-05-2006 at 11:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the racquet show here legitimate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Yonex-...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks, Mark.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vze22jf9
    Is the racquet show here legitimate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Yonex-...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks, Mark.
    I don't trust this seller because the 7K ( looked up the auction history) appears counterfeit as the red is too red. I beleive SP coded rackets has the letters SP on the shaft and it's not there in any of his SP racket auctions.

What is the serial and date code of that 9k?
    Last edited by Matt; 07-06-2006 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't trust this seller because the 7K ( looked up the auction history) appears counterfeit as the red is too red. I beleive SP coded rackets has the letters SP on the shaft and it's not there in any of his SP racket auctions.

What is the serial and date code of that 9k?
    Thanks for checking it out. I am so shocked that nearly all Nanospeed racquets on ebay are apparently imitations after perusing the last 20 pages of this thread.

As to the SP letters on the shaft, couldn't that be on the under side? Also, from the few detailed pictures of the shaft I have seen, the country code (i.e. SP, CH) were kinda dim, and thus hard to see on non-closed-up pictures. Could that be the case here? I know the adage for ebay, "if unsure, don't buy," but I still would like to learn to identify the tell-tale signs so I would not have to make repeated posts in this thread to trouble the experts here.

Please indulge me as I am trying to learn how to detect a fake Yonex Nanospeed 9000. Based on the pictures of authentic racquets on this forum, this picture seems to check out. The pattern on the head/frame appears to match those in the Yonex catalog at the proper grommet holes. The lettering and trademark symbol on plastic wrapping on the handle seems right. The only clue that may indicate the racquet pictured is a fake is the color of the hologram. In the Yonex catalog, the NS 9000 S had the dark Yonex hologram on the cone (while the X had a bright silverish one). This picture has a silver hologram. But I am not sure as I don't know if the under side on the cone of the NS 9000 S in the Yonex catalog has a silver hologram or not.

I've inquired about the serial number, but no response yet (but it's only been hours).

Lastly, I just want to say this thread and forum has proven to be a tremendous resource. I just would like it if someone could create a stickied thread showing detailed pictures, properly watermarked with this forum, of various authentic racquets so it wouldn't be so time consuming wading through so many threads (often very long threads too) to locate the pictures. I think that could help many people just as this ebay watch thread does.

Mark