User Tag List

Page 118 of 227 FirstFirst ... 18 68 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,990 to 2,006 of 3853
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh i wasn't referring to the picture. i was referring to the reputation of the seller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AntoneFisher
    oh i wasn't referring to the picture. i was referring to the reputation of the seller.
    why do buyers keep referring to ebay seller reputation?
    ebay seller can create unlimited ID, free.
    ebay seller can create unlimited feedback, free, including feedback from lin dan how he loved his AT700 too.
    Last edited by cooler; 09-27-2006 at 08:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, i meant the reputation from people HERE (if any one bought from him), not the reputation that is attached to his name. i wouldn't need to ask if he was reputable if i wanted to know the value beside his name and ty for the responses Cooler. So i guess it is probably a fake then. thankyou

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    why do buyers keep referring to seller photos?
    ebay seller can copy photos from any source, free.
    ebay seller can photoshop anything, including lin dan holding and hugging a fake AT700, free

there are some ns8000 starts at 99 cents, they are better deals.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Yonex-Nano-S...QQcmdZViewItem
    Then again, there really has no point having this thread.. as anything, ANY info related to ebaying CAN be flauded.. we r merely here to make the best guess outta the info given.. as there will never be the real thing for us to examine up close in person.
    So if u say why ppl keep asking those questions.. i would say thats becuase
    those r the exact possible victum who would fall prey into fake seller and we are here to tell them not to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chessymonkey
    So if u say why ppl keep asking those questions.. i would say thats becuase
    those r the exact possible victum who would fall prey into fake seller and we are here to tell them not to.
    i didnt say dont post or there's no legitimate ebay sellers. I'm just dare enough to tell them point blank to save people from posting another 2000 posts. Many good advices were given already in this thread, just that most new posters don't read them DUE TO ~2000 POSTS. The more postings, the more new posters don't read and learn, leading to more postings.
    Last edited by cooler; 09-29-2006 at 10:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that i couldn't agree more, whats already in this forumn offers way more then enough information if one border to search and dig up old posts

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    i didnt say dont post or there's no legitimate ebay sellers. I'm just dare enough to tell them point blank to save people from posting another 2000 posts. Many good advices were given already in this thread, just that most new posters don't read them DUE TO ~2000 POSTS. The more postings, the more new posters don't read and learn, leading to more postings.
    if someone would volunteer their time to write up a summary in how to identify a fake racket, i will be more than happy to post it in BC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    if someone would volunteer their time to write up a summary in how to identify a fake racket, i will be more than happy to post it in BC.
    i think many have made contribution on identifying fake and identifying fakes wasn't my original point. My point was that to ask viewers to identify fakes from ebay photos that are intentionally meant to hide key details or may not even actual products sold is non-productive. I think bluejeff had already wrote an excellent piece on how to buy from ebay http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=32338 but it seem many new posters skp that part and start posting various ebay links. I was only just repeating BJ's sticky thread in a condensed form

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This post ain't about the racquet, but look at the banner at the bottom of the listing, it looks mighty familiar (heheh.. wouldn't you say?)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Brand-New-YON...QQcmdZViewItem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oinkers
    This post ain't about the racquet, but look at the banner at the bottom of the listing, it looks mighty familiar (heheh.. wouldn't you say?)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Brand-New-YON...QQcmdZViewItem
    hahaha, BC is in the big league now
    i think the seller try to give an impression that the store is somehow associated with BC.
    Last edited by cooler; 09-30-2006 at 02:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EBay slapped with lawsuit by Louis Vuitton and Dior Couture

Posted by Amber Maitland
    21 September 2006 - EBay is being hit with a lawsuit in a Paris court by designer-good company LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, which alleges that eBay doesn’t do enough to restrict the sale of counterfeit goods on the site.

LVMH’s Louis Vuitton is claiming €20million while Dior Couture wants a further €17million in damages for fakes sold between 2001 and 2005. The company’s research apparently discovered that 90 percent of items sold under its labels on the site are fake.

This type of suit is not totally foreign to eBay as it was slapped with a similar charge in 2004 by jewelers Tiffany’s. That suit has not yet been resolved.

The argument centres around who is ultimately responsible for the fakes that are listed on eBay: is it eBay’s job to police the site and make sure counterfeit goods aren’t traded, or is it in the hands of the manufacturers to chase down the perpetrators who are taking their names in vain?

EBay subscribes to the latter position. Hani Durzi, a spokesperson for the company, said, “We believe this is nothing more than an attempt by these companies to shirt their own responsibilities to police their own brands. What we do is already above and beyond what we’re required to by law”.

However, eBay’s French subsidiary, muddied the waters by says, “All sales of counterfeit products on eBay are totally illegal”. However, trademark owners are responsible for reporting the fakes to eBay.

The chips are mounting against eBay, though, as French industry body Unifab is also reportedly planning to file a claim against the company saying that it doesn’t do enough to ensure fakes aren’t traded on the site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Does This Nanospeed 8000 Look Real?

What do you guys think? I ordered it and now I'm scared
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its pretty hard to tell if its real or not from the pic. where did you order it from? if its ebay, seller name?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have any closer pictures?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryim_
    its pretty hard to tell if its real or not from the pic. where did you order it from? if its ebay, seller name?
    and price............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryim_
    The user's name is "sportscanadatrust".

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weird lookign grip...ns8k normally has a greyish grip with red holes in it...but then it might be second-handed
    a link to the site/ebay-seller would be nice

downloaded&enlarged the picture...the stringing pattern looks odd, the holes in the buttom I mean...
    Last edited by jerby; 10-08-2006 at 04:10 AM.