User Tag List

Page 120 of 229 FirstFirst ... 20 70 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,024 to 2,040 of 3880
  1. #2024
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Hi Ryim,

    Yes that is from a Yonex authorized retail store in Vancouver, where I go to get my rackets stringed. The price is something like that, do not exactly recall but it's definately not 280+.

    Matt
    that's pretty good, sigh...its 280+ here in Toronto but yeah, I'll probably get mine in hong kong.

  2. #2025
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You could possibly get the JP one for $200US which I did.

  3. #2026
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    You could possibly get the JP one for $200US which I did.
    where did you get it? btw, if the jp is 200usd, then how much would other country codes be?

  4. #2027
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mississauga, Canada
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can someone please advise if eBayer jl6389627 sells genuine Yonex racquets?

    Check it out
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-YONEX-NANO-SP...QQcmdZViewItem

  5. #2028
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The5thClub
    Can someone please advise if eBayer jl6389627 sells genuine Yonex racquets?

    Check it out
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-YONEX-NANO-SP...QQcmdZViewItem
    correct me if i am wrong but the engraved serial number looks kind of weird. I am guessing its fake.

  6. #2029
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fake; TW racquets don't have those laser stickers.

  7. #2030
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KooKooK
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Yonex-Nano-Speed-...QQcmdZViewItem

    Seller says Genuine, what you guys think?
    When the seller say it is genuine, it means that he will insist the racket is geneuine even if it turns out fake. When that happens, Ebay/PayPal will side with the seller and use all kind of tricks to ensure you don't get a refund. For safty, best to buy from shops who are willing to take credit card payment directly. Then if anything goes wrong, your credit card prvider will side with you by default.

  8. #2031
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TWO-YONEX-Bad...QQcmdZViewItem

    I know that 90% of racquets in ebay are fake. But look at the stick, there is SP. Is there really a NS9000X SP? Or could it be real racquet?! lol

  9. #2032
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    people, i have just bought a racket from this dude, it arrived this morning and when i opened it up, it didnt look right. the paint and the serial no and the manufacture date looked faked. could you guys please have a look at this link for me and see if this seller is selling fakes or not.
    many thanks and regards,

    kindaichi

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d..._promot_widget

  10. #2033
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kindaichi
    people, i have just bought a racket from this dude, it arrived this morning and when i opened it up, it didnt look right. the paint and the serial no and the manufacture date looked faked. could you guys please have a look at this link for me and see if this seller is selling fakes or not.
    many thanks and regards,
    Most likely fake,
    - its prestrung
    - if u look at the card thats suppose to go inside the frame, that "O" is
    just not right
    - look at the shaft pic and the "SP" logo ain't even allied to the center,
    look up where the red 9000 words r
    - its brand new with plastic wrapped and but original grip actually
    covers almost the entire X on the yonex logo.. if the racket turns out
    to be real then yy have horrible QC..

  11. #2034
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you bought from Ebay and it's fake. I can give you 100% satisfaction gurantee that you are not going to get a refund. Also be prepared to spend a little more money and get sent round in circles.

  12. #2035
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    fellow badminton fanatics:

    I know that getting Yonex rackets via ebay or other auction sites is a means of trying to get a lower price. *which is wonderful if the racket received does turn out to be genuine Yonex* But what is a reasonable guess as to what proportion of yonex rackets sold via auction sites are in fact genuine?

    If the proportion is low, then it's getting hard for me to fathom why potential buyers don't appear to be backing off those auction ads.

  13. #2036
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkteo
    fellow badminton fanatics:

    I know that getting Yonex rackets via ebay or other auction sites is a means of trying to get a lower price. *which is wonderful if the racket received does turn out to be genuine Yonex* But what is a reasonable guess as to what proportion of yonex rackets sold via auction sites are in fact genuine?

    If the proportion is low, then it's getting hard for me to fathom why potential buyers don't appear to be backing off those auction ads.
    Actually, buying genuine racquets on ebay isn't extremely cheap. Its only cheap when you compare them to the retail prices here in North America but if you're comparing with prices in Asia, its roughly the same but its great because its shippped to your door .

  14. #2037
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    9,99$/day Location? Montréal
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok guys. I know this is my first post, but trust me.
    There is one guy that is selling autenthic rackets at a reasonable price.
    His eBay account is samui03. There's his store.

    http://search.stores.ebay.ca/sumai03...mintonQQsofpZ0

    According to the feedbacks, the clients are satisfied, and know its autenthic..
    You guys that want to buy from him should e-mail him and ask to
    send you a picture of his serial codes and stuff.. to be sure :P

  15. #2038
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiceBaiiKhao
    Ok guys. I know this is my first post, but trust me.
    There is one guy that is selling autenthic rackets at a reasonable price.
    His eBay account is samui03. There's his store.

    http://search.stores.ebay.ca/sumai03...mintonQQsofpZ0

    According to the feedbacks, the clients are satisfied, and know its autenthic..
    You guys that want to buy from him should e-mail him and ask to
    send you a picture of his serial codes and stuff.. to be sure :P
    he's been known as a reputable seller for a long time now...

  16. #2039
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    9,99$/day Location? Montréal
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I see, but because of the people asking if the rackets they
    bought on ebay are fake or not, and bla bla bla, I felt like I
    had to help, because I also wanted to buy a racket on eBay

  17. #2040
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i just visited sumai03(NOT samui03)'s shop on ebay, i have to say the price is very reasonable for real yonex
    Last edited by yuiop; 10-29-2006 at 02:34 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 529
    : 12-21-2014, 07:57 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 09:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 12:55 PM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •