User Tag List

Page 142 of 227 FirstFirst ... 42 92 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,398 to 2,414 of 3844
  1. #2398
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i thought about the second one. This seller has sold Nanospeed 9000 and Nanospeed 8000 for the past week, i think the currrent feedback he has is fake. i am waiting for 2 or 3 more days to see what others think.

  2. #2399
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    in malaysia we does get NS9k...8k...7k...fake racket...
    and it does sale at Rm200 per pc...
    so pls take note ...
    it is more flex than ori one....

  3. #2400
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is this pictures on the decriptions not enough? can anyone tell?
    The case has white logo, is it meant to be gold? i have no clue.

  4. #2401
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plyr1688 View Post
    i thought about the second one. This seller has sold Nanospeed 9000 and Nanospeed 8000 for the past week, i think the currrent feedback he has is fake. i am waiting for 2 or 3 more days to see what others think.

    If he has negative feedback regarding selling fake, why u still even bid or debating whether to purchase from him or not?

  5. #2402
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    he hasn't had negative feedback, i just believe the feedback he has was his friends.

  6. #2403
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Too counterfeit!

  7. #2404
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Santa Rosa CA.
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Indeed it is fake I almost did the same thing until I read the feedback on the seller, all the bad reviews were of the racquet being counterfit, there was also one good review that said the racquet was fake but a good racquet....weird o.O

  8. #2405
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wheres the bad reviews? he is a powerseller and has no negative.

  9. #2406
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plyr1688 View Post
    wheres the bad reviews? he is a powerseller and has no negative.
    Rating means nothing when it comes to determining if a seller is a counterfeit.

    You might want to read "Ebay Buying: Time to learn the hard way".

  10. #2407
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i read it, i haven't paid yet and probably won't. because i have my doubts.

  11. #2408
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    some buyer bought the racquet for 10 and received it. This clearly should indicate it is a fake.

  12. #2409
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plyr1688 View Post
    some buyer bought the racquet for 10 and received it. This clearly should indicate it is a fake.
    I thot we had told u that already.

  13. #2410
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how 'bout this guy from yahoo HK? U can only see 1 of the SN in the Titanium Pro one

    http://hk.user.auctions.yahoo.com/hk...iusiulun&clf=8

  14. #2411
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    somewhere in NA
    Posts
    314
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    those aren't particularly very expensive racquets. their price is mid range so chances of them being fake are little lower but i didn't look at the pics yet

  15. #2412
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey all,

    i just stumbled upon this thread and my heart is sinking a little... last night i won an auction for a yonex n9k very cheap ($60AU inc postage). Even though the price was really low, I assumed people weren't bidding because badminton isn't very big here, but i was just being naive i guess!

    I haven't got it yet but I'm almost certain it's fake (just because it's too good to be true) after reading all these stories.
    What do i do? I don't know what to look for to confirm that it is fake (and there aren't many photos on the listing...

    here it is:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....135231329&rd=1

    ugh!

  16. #2413
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikePie View Post
    hey all,

    i just stumbled upon this thread and my heart is sinking a little... last night i won an auction for a yonex n9k very cheap ($60AU inc postage). Even though the price was really low, I assumed people weren't bidding because badminton isn't very big here, but i was just being naive i guess!

    I haven't got it yet but I'm almost certain it's fake (just because it's too good to be true) after reading all these stories.
    What do i do? I don't know what to look for to confirm that it is fake (and there aren't many photos on the listing...

    here it is:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....135231329&rd=1

    ugh!
    It's counterfeit. Pictures speak for themselves besides the price.

  17. #2414
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    somewhere in NA
    Posts
    314
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    we're starting to get lower end fakes now

    http://cgi.ebay.ca/brand-new-YONEX-A...QQcmdZViewItem

    be warned

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 493
    : 07-10-2014, 03:42 PM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •