User Tag List

Page 15 of 228 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 65 115 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, GB... sorry to hear about the fakes. Perhaps you could still withdraw from the second bid. Email the vendor and tell him that you'll notify ebay if he didn't withdraw the bid himself. It worked for Lovelyleese, maybe it'll work for you. Check out the previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Buddha
    We should be so lucky in Canada. Don't get me wrong...great country, but when it comes to going after criminals we fall way short. However, that's a completely different issue.

Actually just noticed something on the Yonex website for the Armotec 700:

Grip: G4
    Weight: 4U

The racquet I purchased had Grip: G3 and Weight: 2U. I should have paid more attention at least I would have picked that up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Thanks

Thanks Cap, but in the end it is my own fault...fool's gold. I'm writing up an e-mail to him at this moment and with any luck I'll not only get my money refunded, but my bid will be cancelled. I pretty much told him that I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and will have the racquet inspected by an authorized Yonex dealer (rackets&runners).

Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    Damn, GB... sorry to hear about the fakes. Perhaps you could still withdraw from the second bid. Email the vendor and tell him that you'll notify ebay if he didn't withdraw the bid himself. It worked for Lovelyleese, maybe it'll work for you. Check out the previous posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Letter

Hey all,
    Copy of letter that I'm sending off:

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    I have just purchased a Yonex Armotec 700 from you and I am currently the highest bidder on your auction for the Yonex MP99, item number: 7102991593.

I have reviewed a site,
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/, and there has been a great deal of discussion and allegations made regarding the racquets you are selling as being fraudulent. It was very troubling and upsetting for me to read, based on your member profile you have a 100% positive feedback as both a buyer and now as a seller. If any of this is untrue, I urge you to post in those forums and defend yourself as it could possibly affect your success on eBay. I want say this now, that I will give you every benefit of the doubt in this matter and I hope to have a fair resolution to it.

I am looking forward to your response; however, until this matter is resolved I formally request that you cancel my current bid of $61.00 US (max of $65.00 US) for item #7102991593 Yonex MP99 badminton racquet.

I am not assuming guilt or innocence and, to assist you, I will have the racquet inspected by an authorized Yonex dealer when I receive it (Rackets & Runners, 3880 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 2M5, 604-733-9211 (office) or 604-732-8484 (fax), customerservice@racketsandrunners.ca) and contact you immediately with the findings. As I have stated before, I want to give you every benefit of the doubt and work with you in resolving this matter.

Should the racquet be deemed a fraud, I will expect a full refund, including shipping, for item #7102991593 Yonex Armotec 700. Should we fail to come to an agreeable solution to this matter it will give me reason to contact eBay with this very same information I am sending you.

I am hopeful that you are not intending to knowingly sell fraudulent products (Yonex badminton racquets) as this is an illegal practice. I am certain that you would be equally as disturbed and upset as I am had you discovered the items that you had purchased were fraudulent and would want the matter resolved quickly.

Thank you for your assistance and understanding and I look forward to your response.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

GB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good effort! I hope you can get the refund from seller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BC should get some support from Yonex for its effort to flush out the fakers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am currently the highest bidder on your auction for the Yonex MP99, item number: 7102991593.

I am looking forward to your response; however, until this matter is resolved I formally request that you cancel my current bid of $61.00 US (max of $65.00 US) for item #7102991593 Yonex MP99 badminton racquet.

[font=Arial Narrow]Should the racquet be deemed a fraud, I will expect a full refund, including shipping, for item #7102991593 Yonex Armotec 700.
    Great effort, and wish you the best of luck.

Just wondering, how come these 2 items share the same item #???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually just noticed something on the Yonex website for the Armotec 700:

Grip: G4
    Weight: 4U

The racquet I purchased had Grip: G3 and Weight: 2U. I should have paid more attention at least I would have picked that up.
    One thing to know is, in different regions, Yonex might distribute rackets with different grip size and weight range. i.e. In Asia, Cab20ms comes in 3u, while in North America, we can only get 2U.

However, the (At700 2U) should be a fake, as Yonex JP indicated that AT700 only has 3U and 4U.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Item #

My mistake. Different item numbers...shouldn't write at 1 am when I'm tired. Good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Great effort, and wish you the best of luck.

Just wondering, how come these 2 items share the same item #???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Success!!!

Thanks for your help and support everyone! I recieved a refund for the racquet that I purchased and a cancellation on the bid I had for the other. There was no argument or discussion over the matter just a straight refund of money. I came out unscathed this time.

THIS SITE AND YOU PEOPLE ALL ROCK!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your help and support everyone! I recieved a refund for the racquet that I purchased and a cancellation on the bid I had for the other. There was no argument or discussion over the matter just a straight refund of money. I came out unscathed this time.

That's great news!! cool!

(Did he just give you the refund without asking you to return the racquet?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh! That's so cool! I think the tone of your letter probably helped smooth to process for the guy. Good work, GB!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have bad feelings about those two auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...103366264&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...103366334&rd=1

Pics there are not clear enough, but it's CH version, 4UG4, and some of the pics are very suspicious. The plastic wrap looked loose from the first picture, but the pics are not clear enough to give a concrete evidence.

These are the "highly possible" fake racquet, and please proceed with care if you are planning on buying those two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default No racquet yet

I had a full refund posted in my PayPal account, but not too sure how that whole eBay thing works yet as the original purchase has not yet shown up in my credit card account. For the moment it looks like full refund and the racquet is still in transit to me here. If I should find a racquet for me in the mail, I'll be good enough to return it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    That's great news!! cool!

(Did he just give you the refund without asking you to return the racquet?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a full refund posted in my PayPal account, but not too sure how that whole eBay thing works yet as the original purchase has not yet shown up in my credit card account. For the moment it looks like full refund and the racquet is still in transit to me here. If I should find a racquet for me in the mail, I'll be good enough to return it to him.
    when the mailman comes, you can just refuse the box and have the mailman to return to him. This way, you don't need to deal with shipping or any other fees.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll have to wait and see. He included the shipping charge with the refund as well.

when the mailman comes, you can just refuse the box and have the mailman to return to him. This way, you don't need to deal with shipping or any other fees.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great news!!! Glad to see our buddy get the $$$ back.

Now, we can conclude, this particular sell "DID KNOW" his/her racket(s) are fake! Wonder if his/her "business" will continue on ebay or not...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have bad feelings about those two auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...103366264&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...103366334&rd=1

Pics there are not clear enough, but it's CH version, 4UG4, and some of the pics are very suspicious. The plastic wrap looked loose from the first picture, but the pics are not clear enough to give a concrete evidence.

These are the "highly possible" fake racquet, and please proceed with care if you are planning on buying those two.
    Agree. The wrap does look very loose.

My suggestion for the buyers is to contact the seller, before throwing in big $$$ (as the starting is US$119, local retail could be US$160 w/o S+H). If the seller refuses to provide any information or answer questions, well, NO NO NO.

Page 15 of 228 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 65 115 ... LastLast