User Tag List

Page 176 of 229 FirstFirst ... 76 126 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 2,992 of 3880
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dassad View Post
    thats all a question... if racquet plays excellent how important genuine or not.. I also played a bit and found it very well..
    but i must make some photos, just for truth
    Dassad, Let's say you buy the same racket from the same seller. Could you be sure your racket would have the same quality or even the same basic characteristics (eg Weight)? Fakes have no QC or reputation to live up to. The only way to find out is lucky dip.

With a clone ( Winex, Apacs, etc etc ) or a genuine Yonex, you can be sure that chacteristics of one type of racket are replicated into the next ie One 3U Arc10 feels the same as another 3U Arc10.

And if it doesn't matter if it's a fake, then does it matter what brand it is as long as it feel good in your hands?

As said when you first asked questions about ebay, if you don't want Yonex price, then buy another brand. If you want the Yonex look, without the Yonex price then buy a clone.

Why pay for a Yonex look, with a clone price, without the standards? Unless the words Yonex painted on the racket matter that much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok now i have some photos of this Arcsaber 10 I talked before. I played with it today as well and have to say it's smth unreal, power is storming, very easy and comfortable.

sorry about quality of mobile photos, just now opened it in PC and see how bad it is. hope you can see smth

http://i060.radikal.ru/0812/dd/b9a8ce0aaf8c.jpg
    http://s56.radikal.ru/i153/0812/cd/834f3cfb5f23.jpg
    http://s55.radikal.ru/i147/0812/8b/6f1704ab1bf5.jpg
    http://s40.radikal.ru/i089/0812/64/c6babba12545.jpg
    http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/0812/8f/10f57df1ac7f.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's difficult to know. The next time you change the grip, look at the original grip. It should have arrows/Yonex pattern.

Here is a link to the guide I wrote. Self promotion =p

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=63922

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epermana View Post
    It's difficult to know. The next time you change the grip, look at the original grip. It should have arrows/Yonex pattern.

Here is a link to the guide I wrote. Self promotion =p

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=63922
    excellent guide

The orginial grips of some latest rackets (e.g. Arcsaber 10) have yonex logo pattern. Fakes have the plain red grip. - oh it's a thing i easily can check. where should it be, on which side?

So, ask the seller regarding the authenticity of their rackets - if is it enough that seller should reply about authenticity at the web-page?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok at last i reached a link of the strange 50$-Arc 10 I talked about before.

http://global.ebay.com/1_Pair_New_Yo...288499836/item

So may be now you can check it deeper. Again it's feeling very nice at the hands

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok at last i reached a link of the strange 50$-Arc 10 I talked about before.

http://global.ebay.com/1_Pair_New_Yo...288499836/item

So may be now you can check it deeper. Again it's feeling very nice at the hands
    Those are fake, the buttcap should not be so flat, and should be a deeper green. As well, the case is obviously fake, and the paint job looks shoddy. Not to mention high end yonex doesn't come prestrung, and the logo slapped onto the strings is very messed up, definitely fake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athelete1234 View Post
    Those are fake, the buttcap should not be so flat, and should be a deeper green. As well, the case is obviously fake, and the paint job looks shoddy. Not to mention high end yonex doesn't come prestrung, and the logo slapped onto the strings is very messed up, definitely fake.
    thanks to direct opinion. Despite it is felt very well, a pity I have no another original Arc 10 to compare.

ok, I have sent several questions to one of trusted sellers i have talked up in the thread, but still have no answer.. how to buy this racquet on ebay, it's headache

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

excellent guide

The orginial grips of some latest rackets (e.g. Arcsaber 10) have yonex logo pattern. Fakes have the plain red grip. - oh it's a thing i easily can check. where should it be, on which side?

So, ask the seller regarding the authenticity of their rackets - if is it enough that seller should reply about authenticity at the web-page?
    The pattern should be "engraved" on to the grip. Since it is a pattern, it is repeated everywhere along the grip.

I am not sure about other countries, but I have not seen anyone who sell fakes in Australia (ebay.com.au) described their rackets as "Genuine", but mostly as "Brand New" and "Made in Japan OEM".

The link you provided shows very clearly it is fake. The moment you see tags hanging from the racket frame, that should give a big warning sign. I think all rackets now come with a logo with the size of the stringbed strapped around the frame by means of an elastic string.

The original mini-bag is just another give-away. Can't top laughning when I saw the bag. Have you seen the original Arc10 bag? It's shape is like a boomerang, which of course is specially designed for the Arcsaber Line. ("Arc" & "Saber"). The design of the original is also much better, not to mention the bag should be made of canvas. (Not applicable to other models though, only Arcsabers). Most fake sellers have their bags designed exactly the same way as the orginials minus the canvas. This one fails so bad

The grip does not have Yonex pattern. The price is too good to be true.

That sums it up pretty much.

Anyway, if it suits your play and style, then that is all it matters. I used to buy clones years ago as they are more affordable. However, when I decided to buy multiple rackets of the same model (as I play more frequently and so willing to invest more $$), Yonex have more reproducible rackets i.e. same feel and weight (quality control). Try buying 4 clones. If you are lucky, or unlucky depending how you look at it, some of them may feel different from the others. It is better for you to buy clones than fakes. Why? I think it is more "morally-right". On the other hand, it is still "morally-wrong".

I just realised it is getting out of point. Regardless, I hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok at last I have got a mini answer from ebay seller - . Sorry that since we have tons of workload, we are just sorry but we couldn't manage to take pictures of each specific racquets for your reference. Hope you understand. and so on
    seems very usual, but may be it's a true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this thread is great but I can't understand why we don't have a sort of blacklist for sellers that have sold fakes? If we made a list, surely it would make it easier for people to find out if their seller had sold fakes before and would save repetitive questions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danstevens View Post
    I think this thread is great but I can't understand why we don't have a sort of blacklist for sellers that have sold fakes? If we made a list, surely it would make it easier for people to find out if their seller had sold fakes before and would save repetitive questions.
    BlueJeff had some before on his site but it was taken down because there were issues. Also there were questions comming up regarding sellers. Also don't forget, sellers can keep changing names which makes it difficult to keep track.

The best thing to do, is for people should know what they are getting into before buying. If they end up with a counterfeit, it is their fault for failing to understand what they are purchasing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    BlueJeff had some before on his site but it was taken down because there were issues. Also there were questions comming up regarding sellers. Also don't forget, sellers can keep changing names which makes it difficult to keep track.

The best thing to do, is for people should know what they are getting into before buying. If they end up with a counterfeit, it is their fault for failing to understand what they are purchasing.
    Good point, Matt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok at last Ive requested my racquet at ebay)) now just wait. will report how it continues)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone help me figure out if this is a legit racquet?
    Also, since this is a CH model, would it be as good in quality as a JP or SP?
    Thank you in advance.

---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 6051088
    cone code : 210362CH
    source : Ebay seller oruphoto
    price : Open bid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atrangi View Post
    Can someone help me figure out if this is a legit racquet?
    Also, since this is a CH model, would it be as good in quality as a JP or SP?
    Thank you in advance.

racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 6051088
    cone code : 210362CH
    source : Ebay seller oruphoto
    price : Open bid
    Are you sure the seller ID is correct?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry. There was a typo. Seller = ozruphoto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atrangi View Post
    Sorry. There was a typo. Seller = ozruphoto
    I can't see anything this person has sold recently and they haven't had feedback for over a year.

You'lll need to post some photos of the racket so everyone can see.