User Tag List

Page 18 of 227 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 118 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! AT900, MP250 and MP350!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...104686984&rd=1

Anna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton Warehouse

Are the products sold at badmintonwarehouse.com legit? ... I want to buy a Victor raquet and so far, that is the only website I've seen carrying it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just check with Yonex web site and I didn't see any new rackets this guy selling " armortec900, muscle power 250 & 350". He must be a super Yonex dealer.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annab
    fake! fake! fake!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pupong
    Are the products sold at badmintonwarehouse.com legit? ... I want to buy a Victor raquet and so far, that is the only website I've seen carrying it.
    yeah. badmintonwarehouse is a reputable dealer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acer38
    Just check with Yonex web site and I didn't see any new rackets this guy selling " armortec900, muscle power 250 & 350". He must be a super Yonex dealer.

Yup. I was being sarcastic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annab
    I heard Mike Walker from SD Badminton Supply is trying to hunt down fake sellers as well. Since this seller included his/her name and billing address in the list, anyone care to let Mike know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation YONEX AT800 DF USD $36.00 Is it real?? Need help!!

Hi... I found this one on the China eBay.. The Buy It Now price is like RMB290 (Around 36 USD... Can you tell it is a fake one???or it is a real one... I am thinking to buy a new AT 800...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the price itself, u can tell it's a fake. In US, AT800 retail for US$200+. Even in Asian market, it might be cheaper (in bbesports, still RMB1150-1500 = US$130+)), but US$36 is like 18%, which means "mission impossible".

Never ever think save 82% with some "luck".
    Last edited by LazyBuddy; 09-28-2004 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know... I kind of search around the China eBay... All the racket sells included string, bag, and grip... all less than RMB 300 (USD $37). They are either SP or CN version... and some of the sellers said their rackets made in Taiwan... they claimed all the rackets are engraved. It is kind of interesting question... the price is so different.

this is the MP99 around(USD $30)... If they are fake... how come all the buyers didn't get pissed off?

And there is even an AT 900...I ever heard about that in the US...

Last edited by Comson; 09-28-2004 at 09:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The color scheme of the AT800DE racquet is totally wrong... A very bad fake!
    Last edited by Ti-10; 09-28-2004 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comson
    You know... I kind of search around the China eBay... All the racket sells included string, bag, and grip... all less than RMB 300 (USD $37). They are either SP or CN version... and some of the sellers said their rackets made in Taiwan... they claimed all the rackets are engraved. It is kind of interesting question... the price is so different.

this is the MP99 around(USD $30)... If they are fake... how come all the buyers didn't get pissed off?
    because they all know what they are buying. a fake.

ppl go to Shenzhen to buy fake Prada handbag for US$20. they don't complain coz they know that they are fake.

$30 for a racket is not bad. look pretty nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can engrave the racket if I want to, seriously, anyone can engrave the racket by themselves, it's just the matter of good looking or bad looking

Engraving numbers -> No longer always a valid point in spotting fakes since we have seen hi-quality fakes with engraving numbers. Since some fakes just copied the serial codes from genuine rackets, checking the formats of the codes might not always work either. (like the recent ones we have seen on ebay; those codes all matched the format)

This is a fake MP99 racquet, why? See the upper-right picture ?
    The grommet strip is two-holes off from the center. If you have a real one, you will know what I am talking about. (The grommet strip is too short.)

I don't even need to look up information anything because I know it's a fake already by looking at the bottom-right picture (the cone). The PBSI logo is way too big.
    Last edited by bluejeff; 09-28-2004 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes those fake racquet makers really make me wonder, are they really that Bad @ making Fakes?.... i mean.... mayb after jus about a year or so, they should be able to make an exact duplicate easily....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yipom
    Sometimes those fake racquet makers really make me wonder, are they really that Bad @ making Fakes?.... i mean.... mayb after jus about a year or so, they should be able to make an exact duplicate easily....
    well, if they are that good, then we are in trouble

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And there is even an AT 900...I ever heard about that in the US...
    1. Using US$30 to get something suppose to be US$150, everyone should know what he/she going to get. Many ppl tend to go for the look (wow, yonex...), rather than care about the quality. They will be really pissed off, if they actually used US$150 to get such a crap.

2. Lucky the AT900 is not in US, as it's a FAKE. If it comes, I am sure some poor buyers will fell into the trap.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yipom
    1. A fake is a fake, regardless the quality, money worthy what so ever. When ever someone get involved into fake business, s/he is already against the law.

2. Fake is tend to use the similar "look" to rob the market. Most of the time, the real quality inside is not important. As long as the color looks close enough, why not save the cost? Therefore, even some high quality fake (look wise) might be almost look as real, the quality still could be crap.

Page 18 of 227 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 118 ... LastLast