User Tag List

Page 195 of 228 FirstFirst ... 95 145 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... LastLast
Results 3,299 to 3,315 of 3871
  1. #3299
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,776
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by gnora View Post
    looking at purchasing a nanospeed 9900
    shaft 3330678
    cone
    879191JP
    source:ebay

    please let me know if it is legit? cheers!
    Are you hoping to be the lucky one and get a great bargain? Well you're not.

  2. #3300
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,776
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That sounds a little harsh, but people never seem to learn ... Time to be blunt about it . What seller is that anyway so the rest knows who to avoid? Although you should avoid it (eBay, auctions, classifieds) altogether unless you are 100% sure, not even 99.9%.
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-19-2010 at 02:04 PM.

  3. #3301
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    its an individual seller
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    suspect he has been duped as well.
    I suspected the shaft number was too low - but leave it to the experts at this forum..

    Cheers anyways

  4. #3302
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,776
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gnora View Post
    its an individual seller
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    suspect he has been duped as well.
    I suspected the shaft number was too low - but leave it to the experts at this forum..

    Cheers anyways
    Not only that, but this "879191JP" represents the production date and distribution region, in this case the 87th day of the 91st month of 2009 (87/91/9) destined for Japan (obviously not in this case since it's just a fake from China). The one item left looks pretty dodgy as well looking at how crooked the yonex logo is printed on the bag. And unless adult toys are the object private feedback is to be frowned upon as well .
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-20-2010 at 02:56 PM.

  5. #3303
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    u.s.
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default fake??

    do you guys think the racket this seller sell is fake?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Yonex-Arcsab...81881926039121

  6. #3304
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 Power
    shaft serial: 8652923
    cone code : 220794TW
    source : ebay, mysportsshop
    price : 190$US
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #3305
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destruk View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 Power
    shaft serial: 8652923
    cone code : 220794TW
    source : ebay, mysportsshop
    price : 190$US
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    I'd suggest a search of the forum before posting... plus for that price you might be better off buying from mybadmintonstore.com but up to you if they are legit.

  8. #3306
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    I'd suggest a search of the forum before posting... plus for that price you might be better off buying from mybadmintonstore.com but up to you if they are legit.
    I don't understand what you mean... and at your web site... it not best price... i dot at 190 with string... so if some can just check if serial is ok...? I posted on the other post but they said to post here...

  9. #3307
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,776
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destruk View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 Power
    shaft serial: 8652923
    cone code : 220794TW
    source : ebay, mysportsshop
    price : 190$US
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    This is indeed the correct place for eBay purchases. Due to the number of fakes on eBay, easily 95%, it's the "enter at your own risk" teritory.

    In this case though it looks good , answering nmop7584's question at the same time. These items are in NA already for roughly the same price so it's either or really. The only benefit you'd have ordering from the place druss mentioned is that you can choose your own string and tension to your preference (don't know if they go above the recommended tension).

    Quote Originally Posted by leehsim View Post
    I have checked in the information of your Yonex NS 9900 shaft Serial:8652247; Cone Code:220792SP (date=22 Jul 2009) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

    However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-23-2010 at 05:53 AM.

  10. #3308
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    got a Fake - just verfy pls.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber Z Slash
    shaft serial: 6020783
    cone code : 041182JP
    source : private ebayseller, Germany
    price : 90€ abour 180$ (DAMN!^^)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Am I right? The Racket has a lot of Colormistakes ... not synchro., bad lines and so on ... could not belive that I payed about 180$ for that racket ...
    Last edited by basti.rlp; 02-26-2010 at 05:06 AM.

  11. #3309
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basti.rlp View Post
    got a Fake - just verfy pls.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber Z Slash
    shaft serial: 6020783
    cone code : 041182JP
    source : private ebayseller, Germany
    price : 90€ abour 180$ (DAMN!^^)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Am I right? The Racket has a lot of Colormistakes ... not synchro., bad lines and so on ... could not belive that I payed about 180$ for that racket ...
    oh lol, 04/11/2008/2JP ... kk ^^ got it

  12. #3310
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,776
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basti.rlp View Post
    oh lol, 04/11/2008/2JP ... kk ^^ got it
    That's it. The release date for Yonex Arcsaber Z-Slash was 19 September 2009 if I remember correctly. Definitely September 2009 ... production started in August 2009.

  13. #3311
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gnora View Post
    looking at purchasing a nanospeed 9900
    shaft 3330678
    cone
    879191JP
    source:ebay

    please let me know if it is legit? cheers!
    They coulda at least make it less obvious. It couldn't of been produced in 87/91/09 do you think?

  14. #3312
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyf View Post
    They coulda at least make it less obvious. It couldn't of been produced in 87/91/09 do you think?
    Most likely it was done on planet Z !!

  15. #3313
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://shop.ebay.ca/maylam99/m.html?...&_trksid=p3686

    Just curious if anyone has bought from this guy before? Cant tell if his stuff is real, the price is set just so that its about 50ish below retail but not so cheap that its instantly considered fake, i've read some of the feedbacks, while majority of the people gave positives, some did say they've gotton fake rackets.

    heads up and all feedback are appreciated

    cheers

  16. #3314
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,776
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V_forever View Post
    http://shop.ebay.ca/maylam99/m.html?...&_trksid=p3686

    Just curious if anyone has bought from this guy before? Cant tell if his stuff is real, the price is set just so that its about 50ish below retail but not so cheap that its instantly considered fake, i've read some of the feedbacks, while majority of the people gave positives, some did say they've gotton fake rackets.

    heads up and all feedback are appreciated

    cheers
    Stay well clear . You'll probably find some more info if you use maylam99 as a search term ...

  17. #3315
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maylam99 product description:

    "This Selling Price is Whole Sale Price direct from wholesaler Taiwan clone made A-Grade "

    yet it has almost perfect looking
    "The laser series number is 74946xx ~ 74947xx / 180282 JP."


    fakes looking more authentic and fakes seller getting more real!


Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 504
    : 09-03-2014, 04:35 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •