User Tag List

Page 198 of 229 FirstFirst ... 98 148 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... LastLast
Results 3,350 to 3,366 of 3880
  1. #3350
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Thanks a million.
    But if its fake your going to buy it off me
    Only messing

  2. #3351
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,831
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Thanks a million.
    But if its fake your going to buy it off me
    Only messing
    Let me do the usual posting as well

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber Z-Slash
    shaft serial: 8904081
    cone code : 201192IP
    source : eBay (espressoloneliness)
    price : GBP 130
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----



    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by leehsim View Post
    I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arcsaber Z-slash shaft Serial:8904121; Cone Code:201192US (date=20 Nov 2009) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

    However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

  3. #3352
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Credibilty of "Canuckk Sports Stuff"? Scarborough Ontario

    Has anyone bought or have any previous shopping experience with Canuckk Sports Stuff? It's sporting goods shop in Scarborough Ontario Canada. Could someone please confirm whether or not their Yonex shoes are genuine?

  4. #3353
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MP 99
    shaft serial: 5881084
    cone code : 207439SP
    source : eBAY
    price : US$ 30
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  5. #3354
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,831
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jokdoe View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MP 99
    shaft serial: 5881084
    cone code : 207439SP
    source : eBAY
    price : US$ 30
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Obviously ofcourse. 74 = 74th month of the year, which is ??? Even if that had been an actual month the 5th digit stands for 2003 right now and the shaft serial wouldn't match up. Maybe if/when you break it one day you can check if there is a t-joint built in between the shaft and the frame?

  6. #3355
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hm... check this out for me pleaseeee

    I got this information from one of buyer.. I wanted to check if the seller is good.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Not sure what model it is yet, I will confirm if it is required.
    shaft serial: 7924976
    cone code : I50II0CH
    source : eBAY
    price : US$ 30
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    This cone code is from one of the seller that selling cheap rackets.
    At first glance, the cone code looks ok to me... but I did some digging...
    I thought Z slash came out not so long ago... so.. year of production 2003..
    thats just wrong, isnt it??

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber Z-slash
    shaft serial: -
    cone code : 150130SP
    source : eBAY
    price : US$ 30
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #3356
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,719
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderjebus View Post
    I got this information from one of buyer.. I wanted to check if the seller is good.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Not sure what model it is yet, I will confirm if it is required.
    shaft serial: 7924976
    cone code : I50II0CH
    source : eBAY
    price : US$ 30
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    This cone code is from one of the seller that selling cheap rackets.
    At first glance, the cone code looks ok to me... but I did some digging...
    I thought Z slash came out not so long ago... so.. year of production 2003..
    thats just wrong, isnt it??

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber Z-slash
    shaft serial: -
    cone code : 150130SP
    source : eBAY
    price : US$ 30
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    The second racket, the Z-slash is most definitely fake and the first racket, if it is a high end Yonex frame is also most definitely fake but having information about the model would help to confirm this.

  8. #3357
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    person just msg me that it was nanospeed 9000

  9. #3358
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,831
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderjebus View Post
    person just msg me that it was nanospeed 9000
    Doesn't matter ... $30 ... seriously . (I=1)

  10. #3359
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol i no trying to figure out whos not selling fake stuff... cant believe ebayyyy anybody has good seller list?? i mean of course with lower price..

  11. #3360
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderjebus View Post
    lol i no trying to figure out whos not selling fake stuff... cant believe ebayyyy anybody has good seller list?? i mean of course with lower price..
    You're better off purchasing from sohubuy.com. Purchasing badminton rackets from eBay gives me headaches and if the rackets are 100% legit, they aren't very cheap. Think about it, eBay is open to EVERYBODY, MANY people know about eBay since there is SO MUCH STUFF to purchase. But when you go to a lesser known site, they CAN'T use "name-brand retailer" to appeal to you, so one of their options is to lower their prices :]

    Same general* concept with buying sport equipment from a retailer versus a store that sells only equipment for a specific sport.

  12. #3361
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,831
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderjebus View Post
    lol i no trying to figure out whos not selling fake stuff... cant believe ebayyyy anybody has good seller list?? i mean of course with lower price..
    For US based ones you can go with these 2:
    http://myworld.ebay.com/mysportsshop/
    http://stores.ebay.com/sumai03

    Haven't compared prices or anything but so far they've been the real deal ...

  13. #3362
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9119578
    cone code : 170202TW
    source : Squash_Mart, http://cgi.ebay.ca/2010-Yonex-ARC8DX...item1e5afe5b7e
    price : $180 without shipping
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  14. #3363
    pikachu o_o
    Guest

    Default

    Hey guys..Anyone know BRAND "benseni"? We are going to start a tournament in USA. Any idea for the tournament? Looking for partners...

  15. #3364
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,831
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fauxs View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9119578
    cone code : 170202TW
    source : Squash_Mart, http://cgi.ebay.ca/2010-Yonex-ARC8DX...item1e5afe5b7e
    price : $180 without shipping
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by leehsim View Post
    I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armotec 900 Power shaft Serial:9118164; Cone Code:170204JP (date=17 Feb 2010) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

    However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

  16. #3365
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,831
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu o_o View Post
    Hey guys..Anyone know BRAND "benseni"? We are going to start a tournament in USA. Any idea for the tournament? Looking for partners...
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...splay.php?f=82
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...splay.php?f=89

  17. #3366
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can anyone help check this racquet's authenticity before I buy?
    Thanks in advance.

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 7897781
    cone code : 151209CH
    source : local ad
    price : $175 CDN$

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 525
    : 11-26-2014, 07:09 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 09:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 12:55 PM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •