User Tag List

Page 202 of 227 FirstFirst ... 102 152 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast
Results 3,418 to 3,434 of 3853
  1. #3418
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys after buying a Nanospeed 800 for myself which turned out to be great, I went and bought a Nanospeed 9900 for my friend, I got it for a great price, £75.00 on ebay while it sells for upto £135.00 in the shops. It seems genuine, I just want to double check, here are the serials:-

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 8256047
    cone code : 020292UK


    Thanks again,

  2. #3419
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drop8shot View Post
    Hi guys after buying a Nanospeed 800 for myself which turned out to be great, I went and bought a Nanospeed 9900 for my friend, I got it for a great price, £75.00 on ebay while it sells for upto £135.00 in the shops. It seems genuine, I just want to double check, here are the serials:-

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 8256047
    cone code : 020292UK


    Thanks again,
    just to add to this here is the ebay purchased page:-

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=220662232831

  3. #3420
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi All,

    I hope this is the right place to post this.

    Iím looking to purchase a couple of Yonex racquets on-line. Last time I purchased 2 Nanospeed 9000 S racquets from tum98 on Ebay and it worked out really well. Naturally with lots of doubles and lots of nicks one of them has broken and the other is pretty beat up. Tum98 no longer seems to be selling racquets. Could someone please direct me to the best legitimate on-line seller? I would need the racquets shipped to Canada.

    Thanks,

    James

  4. #3421
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can someone speak about the legitimacy of this seller on eBay. Aside from his good to be true pricing.

    http://shop.ebay.com/seven1982qing/m...&_trksid=p4340

  5. #3422
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X-raytech View Post
    Can someone speak about the legitimacy of this seller on eBay. Aside from his good to be true pricing.

    http://shop.ebay.com/seven1982qing/m...&_trksid=p4340
    Doesn't this bag tell you enough, aside from the price? http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Yonex-Muscle...item3f032349b8

    Not to mention it's missing an essential piece of MP (except MP100) racquets http://www.mybadlookbad.com/product2/mp99_3m.jpg http://www.bbeshop.com/yonex/yonex20...6_frame_02.jpg (the black strip)

    Or this bag as an example of a recent model http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-New-Yonex-A...item3f03234b00 A clear tell-tale sign apart from this bag looking completely different is the letter "O". The sides shouldn't be flat (nowadays) ...

    If you still have a but if urge: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...n-the-hard-way

    There are no too good to be true deals in such large quantities unless they fell of the back of the truck and even then it wouldn't be this cheap
    Last edited by demolidor; 09-17-2010 at 02:13 PM.

  6. #3423
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #3424
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chizzle View Post
    page does not respond... another link ??

  8. #3425
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seller info : cysltcy
    item LINING WOODS N90 racket(used by LINDAN)100% original
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_6218wt_982

  9. #3426
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chizzle View Post
    Seller info : cysltcy
    item LINING WOODS N90 racket(used by LINDAN)100% original
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_6218wt_982
    If you trust a seller that sells fake Yonex ... This seller has come up a few times on this thread btw

  10. #3427
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so i guess i should not shop from him than

  11. #3428
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    greetings to all
    one question considering racket seller on ebay sports-netbizstore
    anyone had any expirience with them?
    thnks for reply

  12. #3429
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey guys,

    Please tell me your opinion on squash_mart http://myworld.ebay.com/squash_mart/
    I might have some things that I wanna buy from him, including badminton racket(s).
    I read only good things about this business - RKEP and Erik, but I wanna be sure
    (now that I burned myself with a so called ,,friend'' that bought me a fake ArcSaber
    Z-Slash from Japan). Demolidor, please tell me your opinion.

    Thanks again folks, and have a great one !

  13. #3430
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ez4unm View Post
    Hey guys,

    Please tell me your opinion on squash_mart http://myworld.ebay.com/squash_mart/
    I might have some things that I wanna buy from him, including badminton racket(s).
    I read only good things about this business - RKEP and Erik, but I wanna be sure
    (now that I burned myself with a so called ,,friend'' that bought me a fake ArcSaber
    Z-Slash from Japan). Demolidor, please tell me your opinion.

    Thanks again folks, and have a great one !
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...rt#post1427249

    Other than that I still have to order some grips there as well, long overdue. Just trying to spread out my orders for two reasons .

  14. #3431
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, is this real:

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YONEX-ARCSABER...item45f6a06a1a

    Cone code:191273UK

    Shaft code: 7333263

  15. #3432
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklh33 View Post
    Hi, is this real:

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YONEX-ARCSABER...item45f6a06a1a

    Cone code:191273UK

    Shaft code: 7333263
    Numbers are good, bag looks good. Should be fine

  16. #3433
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about this one? Looks a bit suspicious. thinking of getting a new racket

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

    THANKS

  17. #3434
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bath, UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey, I'd appreciate it if you could check this for me

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

    Racket model: Nanospeed 6000
    Cone code: 271052UK
    Shaft code: 5795890

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 498
    : 07-27-2014, 07:42 PM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •