User Tag List

Page 21 of 227 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 121 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    eBay ID: matthewboonstra
    Description: Selling Fake Yonex MP99 and AT-800
    Link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...107237167&rd=1
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...107221194&rd=1
    How to Spot: MP Case color is wrong and the coloring on the MP99 shaft are wrong and cheap made; AT800 doesn't have 2U weight option in history. Weight stickers are in wrong color (should be in black instead of silver)

This guy is known as a big fake rackets seller; Avoid his auctions!
    This guy told me 2 weeks ago that he wasn't aware that his supplyer send him fake racket and he will not sell them again. Now he is back selling same rackets that I won, I had to threated him that I will contact Ebay and Paypal so he gave me a refund. This guy admited to me that his racket are fake and he didn't know anything about until he took a close look at them, lies lies lies............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A List of Iffy racquets on Ebay

Hey,

I've read through the list of fake racquets and what not, and for the most part, I like to think I'm alright at figuring out which racquets are fake and real.

Ebay's come around with a wave of new, and low priced racquets. Most of these seeem authentic - mostly because the shot is so far off you couldn't tell what it was.

Ti 10 SP

AT 800 OF This one looks more like a DE than an OF, which is actually what I'm after. I doubt it's the real one though, and I've e-mailed the guy asking for specs, but reading something else from the forums, the racquet case isn't right is it?

AT800 OF - SP?? This one I'm pretty sure is an SP or something like that. Sumai is a respected badminton seller. The price definately suggests an SP. The cover is questionable, since the AT800 case seems to be special...

MP88 new version This just makes me wanna cry. Even as an SP it's definately a great price. Since NA doesn't really have a big badminton market, I'm surprised the price is here because there just aren't enough Ebayers looking around. But of course, the price is also iffy. Makes you wonder...

Could you guys please help me out? I'm really attracted to the nice prices. And even the AT800 is definately a killer price...

if anyone's got ideas, and if you've got a bit of time, I'd really appreciate it if you e-mailed me at bargaindingo@hotmail.com

THANKS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first AT800OF is definitely fake. The second AT800OF is hard to say, you need to look at it closer.

This guy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

sold me my rackets. Very good seller. He had a couple of AT800OFs up but he may be waiting to get restocked. I got my OF from him for $135 shipped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lalanthier
    Hey,

I've read through the list of fake racquets and what not, and for the most part, I like to think I'm alright at figuring out which racquets are fake and real.

Ebay's come around with a wave of new, and low priced racquets. Most of these seeem authentic - mostly because the shot is so far off you couldn't tell what it was.

Ti 10 SP FAKE (it's actually a fake MP100)

AT 800 OF FAKE (read previous posts) This one looks more like a DE than an OF, which is actually what I'm after. I doubt it's the real one though, and I've e-mailed the guy asking for specs, but reading something else from the forums, the racquet case isn't right is it?

AT800 OF - SP?? Genuine (read previous posts) This one I'm pretty sure is an SP or something like that. Sumai is a respected badminton seller. The price definately suggests an SP. The cover is questionable, since the AT800 case seems to be special...

MP88 new version Genuine (read previous posts, he is an old seller with new ID)This just makes me wanna cry. Even as an SP it's definately a great price. Since NA doesn't really have a big badminton market, I'm surprised the price is here because there just aren't enough Ebayers looking around. But of course, the price is also iffy. Makes you wonder...

Could you guys please help me out? I'm really attracted to the nice prices. And even the AT800 is definately a killer price...

if anyone's got ideas, and if you've got a bit of time, I'd really appreciate it if you e-mailed me at bargaindingo@hotmail.com

THANKS!
    See the red notes above indicating Genuine and Fake.
    For trustworthy sellers, you can see the previous posts.

Noted that, lower price doesn't necessary make one a fake, unless ridicously low as $40 USD for a brand new high end racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't say anything, as the description is a copy paste from spec, and the picture looks like a copy as well. Even though he did provide the serial #, to be safe, maybe ask for an actual pic to reflect the actual racket (show serial #).

Even after all this, there still might be a chance to ship a fake racket instead of the ones being identified. But the chance should be rather slim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thank

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    I can't say anything, as the description is a copy paste from spec, and the picture looks like a copy as well. Even though he did provide the serial #, to be safe, maybe ask for an actual pic to reflect the actual racket (show serial #).

Even after all this, there still might be a chance to ship a fake racket instead of the ones being identified. But the chance should be rather slim.
    I will have to e-mail him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what does everyone think about this

if you were to bid this
    whats the chance of me getting a FAKE one. I relly want one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CiBoysInc.
    if you were to bid this
    whats the chance of me getting a FAKE one. I relly want one
    Why did you post the same link with the same question? I thought you said you are going to ask the seller. (The pics and specs are just copies, so we can not tell what's behind the web.)

If you really want it, go ahead and buy it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at it this way: if its fake, you can always drive down to Irvine and kick his ass. It's only 6 hours away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or you can pay me and I'll fly you down there and then you can kick his ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by O.Z Chi
    that sounds great to me , buy me a ticket and I will go with you as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone here have a link to a ebay auction with the cheapest Yonext AT800 4U DE?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
    Anyone here have a link to a ebay auction with the cheapest Yonext AT800 4U DE?
    If you want to buy rackets, you can go on eBay and search by "AT800".

This thread is for informing people about fake rackets on eBay; make sure you check this thread before you buy any rackets on eBay.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at it this way: if its fake, you can always drive down to Irvine and kick his ass. It's only 6 hours away.

The problem is, how you going to prove he's the one sell you THIS fake racket. I mean, he may accuse you lying, say he sold you a real racket, and you just bring a fake to rip him off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    The problem is, how you going to prove he's the one sell you THIS fake racket. I mean, he may accuse you lying, say he sold you a real racket, and you just bring a fake to rip him off.
    That's the exact situation I was in before

So, make sure you sign the package in post office and/or take pictures with mailman in order to have witnesses. You have to open the package in front of people and take pictures at the same time. This is legal and post services are supposed to provide this service to prove the item is not damaged during transit, but we can also use this service as the proof of shipments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, I could kick ass due to the relocation to Irvine.... if you need my service.

-SC

Page 21 of 227 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 121 ... LastLast