User Tag List

Page 211 of 226 FirstFirst ... 111 161 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,587 of 3834
  1. #3571
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTrend View Post
    Hi,

    I noticed that even in some online stores, exact same model of Yonex racquet have a different price. For example, JP version seems to be way more expensive than the SP/IP or TW version. I assume JP means the racquet is for the Japan market and the rest for Singapore/(IP?) and Taiwan. However, I was told that they are all made in Japan, so why the price difference?
    if they can charge higher, so why not?

    Japan especially tokyo is one of the most expensive city live in
    so they adjust the price with their high profile life

    it would be different in Indonesia where $250 for one racket considered too expensive (and not worth it, it's like one month average salaryman), so they lower the price

    in UK where living average higher + tax, they also charge higher

    same answer, if people can / willingly to pay that much, why not?

  2. #3572
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    if they can charge higher, so why not?

    Japan especially tokyo is one of the most expensive city live in
    so they adjust the price with their high profile life

    it would be different in Indonesia where $250 for one racket considered too expensive (and not worth it, it's like one month average salaryman), so they lower the price

    in UK where living average higher + tax, they also charge higher

    same answer, if people can / willingly to pay that much, why not?
    But somehow ppl perceived the jp production is of a higher quality than the rest.

  3. #3573
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyori View Post
    But somehow ppl perceived the jp production is of a higher quality than the rest.
    there is no absolute answer about that
    some people said better paint work and many agree no differences in racket characteristic
    however, some people receive their VT80 JP code but with fault on the paint work (cone area)
    so we cannot really say they have better paint work too

    usually people enjoy to consume expensive stuff (I remember blind test on wine and water, and not many can tell which one is more expensive)
    might also applicable when they buy JP code racket which is more expensive (even though it's same with SP code racket)

  4. #3574
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone know about the authenticity of rackets from a store call Stadium Sports based in Australia? Thanks.

  5. #3575
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel View Post
    Does anyone know about the authenticity of rackets from a store call Stadium Sports based in Australia? Thanks.
    stadium sports should be fine
    you might also want to try calibre australia
    both are yonex authorised dealer

    http://www.calibreaustralia.com/badminton/catalog/
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Calibre-Bad...d-Sports-Depot
    Last edited by Avenger; 08-11-2011 at 01:24 AM.

  6. #3576
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for the quick reply! Appreciate it!

  7. #3577
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can someone just doublecheck this for me, I'm pretty sure it's genuine, just need a second opionion:-

    racket model:Yonex Arcsaber 10
    shaft serial: 8735003
    cone code : 030993GR
    source: ebay auction
    price: auction still running

  8. #3578
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can someone check this for me?
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Yonex-VOLTRIC-80-VT-80-Badminton-Racket-Racquet-Strung-/130559569175?pt=AU_Badminton&hash=item1e65f4ed17#h t_4697wt_1135
    t
    here are no serials or anything, and it doesn't even say it's genuine, so i'm pretty sure it's a fake, but just need a second opinion.

  9. #3579
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pictures don't mean anything here, could've come from a genuine as well. But less than $30AUD for a genuine Yonex VT80 and you need a second opinion?

  10. Likes kamikara liked this post
  11. #3580
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...84.m1426.l2649

    What about this one? Seller even includes serial numbers!9043396 and 210102UK

  12. #3581
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drop8shot View Post
    Can someone just doublecheck this for me, I'm pretty sure it's genuine, just need a second opionion:-

    racket model:Yonex Arcsaber 10
    shaft serial: 8735003
    cone code : 030993GR
    source: ebay auction
    price: auction still running
    Quote Originally Posted by webbgi View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...84.m1426.l2649

    What about this one? Seller even includes serial numbers!9043396 and 210102UK
    Both should be fine ...

  13. #3582
    Regular Member KB@TB Em's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, could you check this ebay seller for me:
    http://stores.ebay.de/cysltcy?_rdc=1

    I have asked him for the numbers, that s what i got from him:

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 10PG
    shaft serial: 7602697
    cone code : 140903CH
    source :
    price : 81 € (72 )
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Could belong to these fake sellers--> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ets-Phenomenon

  14. #3583
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KB@TB Em View Post
    Hi guys, could you check this ebay seller for me:
    http://stores.ebay.de/cysltcy?_rdc=1

    I have asked him for the numbers, that s what i got from him:

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 10PG
    shaft serial: 7602697
    cone code : 140903CH
    source :
    price : 81 (72 )
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Could belong to these fake sellers--> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ets-Phenomenon
    well, you know it from my thread
    it's a fake racket

    P.S: I checked it, they sell an NS9900 for 30 euros, that ebay seller definitely sells fakes
    the butt cap on their AT900 Power looks fake as well
    their arcsaber 9 with JP on the shaft? wow, that's so creative lol.. sadly there is no JP print on the shaft for JP code

    btw they said it's ORIGINAL, not GENUINE
    original could be mean it's original their creation and different from the yonex one lol..
    Last edited by Avenger; 08-28-2011 at 01:08 AM.

  15. #3584
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im pretty sure its a fake, but can someone check for me?

    racket model:
    Yonex armortec900 technique

    shaft serial: 2220850
    cone code : 090755SP
    source : ebay seller
    price : 30US

  16. #3585
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn Lee View Post
    im pretty sure its a fake, but can someone check for me?

    racket model:
    Yonex armortec900 technique

    shaft serial: 2220850
    cone code : 090755SP
    source : ebay seller
    price : 30US
    yup, you know it from the price it's a fake racket
    also the shaft serial is too low for 2005 racket

  17. #3586
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chelmsford, UK
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all,

    Any chance of a quick check on this?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 6235296
    cone code : 161205UK
    source : ebay auction
    price : 56
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks,

    Pete

  18. #3587
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete451 View Post
    Hi all,

    Any chance of a quick check on this?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 6235296
    cone code : 161205UK
    source : ebay auction
    price : 56
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks,

    Pete
    If the numbers are as such then it would be a fake one

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 482
    : 03-22-2014, 06:16 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •