User Tag List

Page 223 of 226 FirstFirst ... 123 173 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 LastLast
Results 3,775 to 3,791 of 3834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boggieeiggob View Post
    I wonder if this is genuine or not? I know fakers tend not to write 'genuine' in their product but still. If it is, i might sell of my PG Arc 10 and Yehlex for that....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....ht_1526wt_1271
    Yup..its genuine

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kisukey View Post
    Pretty sure its real. It from Calibre Australia
    But you can get a better deal of squash_mart (ebay) and if your paying so much just for a nano 9900 you can get a newer series
    It's genuine and if you contact him he can probaly give it to
    you for direct trade (through paypal)
    and will save around $30-50 AUD
    He will also offer you a list of string you he has.
    Whereas calibre charge alot for high quality string.

Hope this helps
    As the other person says (sorry, memory like a goldfish and can't check on phone), it's a JP model so it will cost more. Thanks for the help anyway though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    That is an imported JP model, that is why the price is so high. You can get a local NS9900 in Europe for a lot less so no need to get it from Taiwan either ... (can probably get a JP one from Japan for less as well at the current exchange rate)
    But indeed Calibre is an authorized Yonex dealer (as can be found on the list of Australian Yonex dealers) so he should also have cheaper AS coded NS9900 around (cheaper than JP anyway ).
    And if our enquirer had used the search function I'm sure "Calibre" would have popped up a few times and given him the answer already ...
    Iirc the owner of Calibre has an account here on BC as well
    Hehe, thanks calibre is the seller here so I don't quite know what you mean ><' I've decided not to get it and try sell off my other racquets to try and get a nice imported Z slash instead. Wonder of JP or SP is nicer...
    Thanks for the help though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does this look? I don't understand how he can say "genuine, but printing in china isn't perfect" o_O

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...id=75261018258

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are all fake if you see "class A/b/g".

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megatronx View Post
    They are all fake if you see "class A/b/g".
    But why is he allowed to write "class g is genuine" and get away with it? Because surely if it's a fake/clone then he wouldn't be allowed to write that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But why is he allowed to write "class g is genuine" and get away with it? Because surely if it's a fake/clone then he wouldn't be allowed to write that
    It says the inner frame is "genuine" but the painting is not. How can you going to examine the inner frame? No way. However, it is possible that they copy the same specs and create similar feel to use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It says the inner frame is "genuine" but the painting is not. How can you going to examine the inner frame? No way. However, it is possible that they copy the same specs and create similar feel to use.
    Yeah I was very suspicious about that, because the description says you cat check the code and that it's made in China (or something like that) but it's a JP code so a) surely there can't be this many anomalies in the production line and b) surely it's supposed to be made in Japan? ESP if it's a JP code :/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I was very suspicious about that, because the description says you cat check the code and that it's made in China (or something like that) but it's a JP code so a) surely there can't be this many anomalies in the production line and b) surely it's supposed to be made in Japan? ESP if it's a JP code :/
    It is simply fake, but the best fake in the market. what described cannot be verified. That is the trick. It will be "genuine" as long as you believe it is. An lie that cannot be proved. Marketing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is simply fake, but the best fake in the market. what described cannot be verified. That is the trick. It will be "genuine" as long as you believe it is. An lie that cannot be proved. Marketing.
    Hahahaha, that sales tactic sounds so unbelievably illegal XD it would be great to watch yonex take them down for that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha, that sales tactic sounds so unbelievably illegal XD it would be great to watch yonex take them down for that
    not worthy for Yonex. It is good to keep some fake to keep people's interests who cannot afford Yonex now. They are likely to move to genuine ones someday. At least they are not using competitors' products

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not worthy for Yonex. It is good to keep some fake to keep people's interests who cannot afford Yonex now. They are likely to move to genuine ones someday. At least they are not using competitors' products
    Haha, I suppose. But it's all down to personal preference, and I like a mix of Li Ning and yonex

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I suppose. But it's all down to personal preference, and I like a mix of Li Ning and yonex
    yeah, a racket is good as long as it fit you. Fake can be really good too. I am a beginner to badminton. Did not have a chance to try LINING yet. Just bought some Yonex to try. I want to try out the LINING and adidas LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, a racket is good as long as it fit you. Fake can be really good too. I am a beginner to badminton. Did not have a chance to try LINING yet. Just bought some Yonex to try. I want to try out the LINING and adidas LOL
    Hehe yeah, I use a fake Voltric 80 as a training racket to strengthen my wrist and I use a Li Ning N50II as my main. Looking to get a z slash though, hence my authenticity enquiry earlier.from my point of view, Li Ning only really do like, medium to top end stuff whereas yonex does beginner to top end with like, the 5 sets for 4 players or whatever. I never knew Adidas did badminton although I don't plan on trying them ;p

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FAKE Voltric 80 ???? Please help !!!!

Looking at a voltric 80, seller claims 100% authenticity. This is an ebay seller with 100% positive feed back. Seller also has more yonex rackets for sale. Here are some pics that are provided by the seller. I need forum experts here to help me out with this. Is it a genuine vt80?

Thank you lads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Looks okay to me. I think the question should be how much did you get it for? Cause the price tells a lot. But if the serial number is engraved and not printed on then I think it's fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The VT-80 is 100% authentic

The butt cap looks good, the hologram as well as all the text seems to be engraved.

Also the shrink wrapped handle looks to be very tight and has that "drenched" look.

As well as the barcode sticker on the handle shrink wrap seems to be printed clear (also most fakes do not have this barcode sticker)

The production serial and batch serial both looks fine.

Hope this can reaffirm your worries.