User Tag List

Page 28 of 228 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 460 to 476 of 3876
  1. #460
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here is the newest ebay fake seller list

    File Date: 11-12-2004
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #461
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Do you think this AT800 DE is fake?


  3. #462
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs down

    It's a fake. Check Bluejeff's new list!

  4. #463
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,237
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Here is the newest ebay fake seller list

    File Date: 11-12-2004
    is there any way for you to put this link on your first post? (the first page)
    this would make it much easier to people to access such a list.
    or perhaps, have it on a seperate html file, and have it updated periodically?

  5. #464
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickenpoodle
    is there any way for you to put this link on your first post? (the first page)
    this would make it much easier to people to access such a list.
    or perhaps, have it on a seperate html file, and have it updated periodically?
    There is a edit time-limit (15 min or so), so I can't do that. You will have to ask Kwun to do that

    It would be nice to put it on a HTML file or a web page, but it will takes time and bandwidth to maintain it.

    I am updating it periodically; currently , I update it at least once every two weeks.

  6. #465
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    There is a edit time-limit (15 min or so), so I can't do that. You will have to ask Kwun to do that

    It would be nice to put it on a HTML file or a web page, but it will takes time and bandwidth to maintain it.

    I am updating it periodically; currently , I update it at least once every two weeks.
    bluejeff, can I nominate you for moderator so you can have a higher permission level? I wanted to ask you before asking kwun to grant you moderator status because I don't want to assume that you have the time.

    Anna

  7. #466
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  8. #467
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,237
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    There is a edit time-limit (15 min or so), so I can't do that. You will have to ask Kwun to do that

    It would be nice to put it on a HTML file or a web page, but it will takes time and bandwidth to maintain it.

    I am updating it periodically; currently , I update it at least once every two weeks.
    if you need help with the bandwidth issue, i can help!
    if you'd like, you can email me with the updated html file and i can have it uploaded somewhere for you!

  9. #468
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...114897109&rd=1


    Here is a potential fake BG-85 string auction.

    Why?
    1. BG85 never have that kind of color (because BG85 has vectran, which is a white line on the string, so the color is never solid)
    2. Yonex never uses crystal zip-tie on the strings; Yonex uses solid white ones.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...114899408&rd=1

    Here is the fake BG65 string.
    1. Color is wrong for blue
    2. Yonex logo looks shaky and distorted.

  10. #469
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...114897109&rd=1


    Here is a potential fake BG-85 string auction.

    Why?
    1. BG85 never have that kind of color (because BG85 has vectran, which is a white line on the string, so the color is never solid)
    2. Yonex never uses crystal zip-tie on the strings; Yonex uses solid white ones.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...114899408&rd=1

    Here is the fake BG65 string.
    1. Color is wrong for blue
    2. Yonex logo looks shaky and distorted.
    u sure knows your blue colors

  11. #470
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Too many fake on eBay

    I just did a quick browse on eBay, almost every piece is fake.

    I wonder if eBay is going to do anything about it.

  12. #471
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    I just did a quick browse on eBay, almost every piece is fake.

    I wonder if eBay is going to do anything about it.
    i think ebay has more important things to worry about.

  13. #472
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here is the newest update to the eBay fake rackets sellers' list

    So far, I have only seen one or two sellers from China who sold real Yonex racket; Others are all fakes. People probably should avoid China ebay sellers because of that.

    File Date: 11-19-04
    Attached Files Attached Files

  14. #473
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California, USA
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...116724819&rd=1

    Is this AT 800 OFF real or fake?

    I'm looking at his other products as well. Can't really decide it it's fake or not.

  15. #474
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odjn
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...116724819&rd=1

    Is this AT 800 OFF real or fake?

    I'm looking at his other products as well. Can't really decide it it's fake or not.
    That's a fake, if you look at his other rackets for sale, he sells fake MP-100.
    Since he sells fake rackets in other auctions, there is no way he is selling a real AT800.

    Easy point to look at: The label on the plastic wrap of the MP100. It just says Muscle Power. The real label will say MP-100.....etc. (Plus the grip leather is looking cheap)

    The first time I looked at his AT800 I knew it's a fake already, plus he is from China, so he can make up all kinds of excuses (by saying it's from his friends....etc) and no one would every find out.

    Let me put him into the database....

  16. #475
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California, USA
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    That's a fake, if you look at his other rackets for sale, he sells fake MP-100.
    Since he sells fake rackets in other auctions, there is no way he is selling a real AT800.

    Easy point to look at: The label on the plastic wrap of the MP100. It just says Muscle Power. The real label will say MP-100.....etc. (Plus the grip leather is looking cheap)

    The first time I looked at his AT800 I knew it's a fake already, plus he is from China, so he can make up all kinds of excuses (by saying it's from his friends....etc) and no one would every find out.

    Let me put him into the database....

    Man, how uncool! Thanks bluejeff!!!! I'm glad I came here or else i would of bought it =(

  17. #476
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    1,543
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    plus look at his exchange policy
    and where's the proper case...oops...fakes don't come with proper yonex cases

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 511
    : 10-13-2014, 11:15 PM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •