User Tag List

Page 32 of 227 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 528 to 544 of 3856
  1. #528
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I want to exclusively point out a fake seller on eBay (based in USA).

    This seller's name is tjmax369 , he is currently selling Fake Yonex Shuttles and Fake Yonex Strings on eBay.

    Fake Yonex shuttles: AS-60, which never exist in Yonex history. You can easily buy these fake AS-60 in China with $6 USD a tube.

    Fake Yonex Strings: He sells weird colors of strings and some of them are with wrong "CH" logo on the packs. Solid-Blue color of BG85 never exists in Yonex history.

    Fake Yonex Grips: Yonex doesn't put that R with circle on the grips tape after "Yonex". So, the product logo is wrong, hence the item is fake.

    I emailed this seller, and he insisted that he is selling real Yonex items sourced from Asia. Well, I tell you what, he is either tricked or just didn't want to admit it.

  2. #529
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    andykousa99 = come4bestprice

    He changed his e-bay id, but his auction format is the same and feedback rating also. He is mentioned in the fake stuff sellers list of bluejeff.

    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...come4bestprice

    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...706218&frm=284

    Link isn't fully readible here (in browser it is), but one reads ..viewfeedback&userid=andykousa99.. and the other reads ..viewfeedback&userid=come4bestprice..
    Last edited by kpl818; 12-05-2004 at 07:27 PM.

  3. #530
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,237
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kpl818
    I'm glad you also think that the racquet is a real one. I’ll try this stringing pattern for a while and see how it plays, maybe it does feel good.
    i personally use that stringing pattern on my racquets, and i find it feels fine.
    the change in string pattern came with new type of strings, so i can't objectively say if the extra power comes from the strings or the pattern (i'm inclined to say the strings), but i have noticed that the off-center shots feel horrible, and you KNOW they're off-center when they are...
    plus, theres the additional stress on that odd cross, and its been said its prone to snapping if you screw up a shot and it lands there real hard.

    and yes, the mp88 looks real to me. it fact, it looks nearly identical to one i saw at school. the only difference was that the sunrise sticker was put on crooked, relative to yours.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by chickenpoodle; 12-06-2004 at 03:13 AM.

  4. #531
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickenpoodle
    i personally use that stringing pattern on my racquets, and i find it feels fine.
    the change in string pattern came with new type of strings, so i can't objectively say if the extra power comes from the strings or the pattern (i'm inclined to say the strings), but i have noticed that the off-center shots feel horrible, and you KNOW they're off-center when they are...
    plus, theres the additional stress on that odd cross, and its been said its prone to snapping if you screw up a shot and it lands there real hard.

    and yes, the mp88 looks real to me. it fact, it looks nearly identical to one i saw at school. the only difference was that the sunrise sticker was put on crooked, relative to yours.
    Thanx chickenpoodle for the feedback (thank you also Mr. Anderson!)! It kind of helps me determine whether or not the seller's intensions were sincere. Knowing there is actually someone out there playing with the same kind of stringing.

    And the supposedly more power... it's impossible for me to know, can't compare it with another racquet, too much different properties.

    Of course the most important thing is that it is a genuine mp88 .

  5. #532
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    I want to exclusively point out a fake seller on eBay (based in USA).

    This seller's name is tjmax369 , he is currently selling Fake Yonex Shuttles and Fake Yonex Strings on eBay.

    Fake Yonex shuttles: AS-60, which never exist in Yonex history. You can easily buy these fake AS-60 in China with $6 USD a tube.

    Fake Yonex Strings: He sells weird colors of strings and some of them are with wrong "CH" logo on the packs. Solid-Blue color of BG85 never exists in Yonex history.

    Fake Yonex Grips: Yonex doesn't put that R with circle on the grips tape after "Yonex". So, the product logo is wrong, hence the item is fake.

    I emailed this seller, and he insisted that he is selling real Yonex items sourced from Asia. Well, I tell you what, he is either tricked or just didn't want to admit it.
    I am afraid the rackets that he sold were fakes, too. The pics are not very clear, but seems the wrap on the handle are very loose.

  6. #533
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,237
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    user id - "winson.lee"

    fake mp99
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sPageName=WDVW

    his other auctions with a mp100 and at800-o has piss-poor photos, so its hard to tell, although the grip wrapping does look loose.

    its a shame if he really is selling them for a friend, because his shoddy products is tainting his buddy's name.

  7. #534
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giantdino
    Anyboday can help?

  8. #535
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada, Vancouver, B.C
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giantdino
    Anyboday can help?
    THe items are real.

  9. #536
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Help Is This Fake

    i recently won an auction. I had no diea baout all of these fakes. (Call me stupid I didnt hear ne thing about this.) Any ways the seller tells me he got them from a friend who was closing his sports store in Hong Kong. He tells me tehy should be real but he is uncertain. He is willing to give me a refund if I am unsatisfied but I couldnt tell if they are real when I get them anyways. I cood play wiht them but really if it is high quality I may not know the difference. He did have a picture of teh serial number. Any ideas on teh authenticity of this one? Also why do different armotec racekts have different covers. Ive seen pics of about three different kinds.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

  10. #537
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by thebestofall
    THe items are real.
    Thanks for the information.

  11. #538
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doris160260
    i recently won an auction. I had no diea baout all of these fakes. (Call me stupid I didnt hear ne thing about this.) Any ways the seller tells me he got them from a friend who was closing his sports store in Hong Kong. He tells me tehy should be real but he is uncertain. He is willing to give me a refund if I am unsatisfied but I couldnt tell if they are real when I get them anyways. I cood play wiht them but really if it is high quality I may not know the difference. He did have a picture of teh serial number. Any ideas on teh authenticity of this one? Also why do different armotec racekts have different covers. Ive seen pics of about three different kinds.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT
    Somehow, I think the 1st pic look like a picture from catalog, and the serial # pic look a bit "twisted". The # appears to be in the range, but I can't tell for sure at this moment.

    At least, the seller agrees to pay for refund, in case of any fraud. Why don't you provide us some pic once u received the racket? Make sure the pics show detail such as butt cap, cone (with serial), shaft (letter), shaft (serial), and head frame.

    Regarding to the cover, different dealer can order different cover/bag, this is especially true for different regions. Personally, I think use the cover to determine whether a racket is fake is very difficult.

  12. #539
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi could some1 check this out if its real or fake? its Yonex Armortec 800 Off.

    thnxs

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...146036735&rd=1

  13. #540
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impy123
    Hi could some1 check this out if its real or fake? its Yonex Armortec 800 Off.

    thnxs

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...146036735&rd=1
    Check out Bluejeff's excel sheet.
    The seller is very well known for dealing in fakes.

    But even if he wasn't, ask yourself this, is it really possible that a genuine racket sold in the UK for GBP150 RRP could be less than GBP25 in China?
    Check out the chinese badminton racket vendor websites for an indication.

    China can be pretty cheap for some things. Genuine Yonex rackets is not one of them.

  14. #541
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    1,543
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impy123
    Hi could some1 check this out if its real or fake? its Yonex Armortec 800 Off.

    thnxs

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...146036735&rd=1
    i mean china is famous for being a communist country (sometimes taken to mean that it has different money by some people-granted they were like secondary school people), and rather cheap....but come on...that little for a "made in japan" "genuine yonex" top of the range AT800? if its made in china, then yup, maybe..but made in japan

  15. #542
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    cheers, suppose ur rite! its singapore version tho stated..or does it matter wot country version, as clones could be duplicated; printed anything they wish..?

  16. #543
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default At700 2u?

    Found this from ebay Malaysia:

    http://www.ebay.com.my/viItem?ItemId=7120904511#photo

    Does AT700 2U really exist? This seller doesn't bother to answer my query.

  17. #544
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    1,543
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no it doesn't
    its a fake, unless it was a typo from the seller.....
    it costs quite a lot tho, if u add on the postage

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 503
    : 08-18-2014, 11:09 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •