User Tag List

Page 35 of 227 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 85 135 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any opinion on this seller? and products? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...125485397&rd=1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mkquattro
    any opinion on this seller? and products? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...125485397&rd=1
    no worries regarding elegantsurplus.
    their stuff is genuine. so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does seem to be a fair price, and they seem to know what they are talking about. (Not just saying things that would convince any pleb that comes along) Still, I wouldn't buy any racket of Ebay. I got my racket off tennisnuts, which this website readily advertises. This is a safer bet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bidyesbidhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...125972410&rd=1 (Example of 1 of his sales)

This seller is definetly selling fake Yonex rackets. He is selling Armortecs and MP-100s. He is selling the rackets for GBP 26.00 each. Now that seems a little strange.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radium
    It does seem to be a fair price, and they seem to know what they are talking about. (Not just saying things that would convince any pleb that comes along) Still, I wouldn't buy any racket of Ebay. I got my racket off tennisnuts, which this website readily advertises. This is a safer bet.
    Which seller are you referring to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radium
    bidyesbidhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...125972410&rd=1 (Example of 1 of his sales)

This seller is definetly selling fake Yonex rackets. He is selling Armortecs and MP-100s. He is selling the rackets for GBP 26.00 each. Now that seems a little strange.
    I have yet to see a Yonex racket from Ebay sellers in China which is genuine. If Ebay were to close that avenue, a lot of fakes would disappear from the rest of the Ebay community.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by klc28
    I have yet to see a Yonex racket from Ebay sellers in China which is genuine. If Ebay were to close that avenue, a lot of fakes would disappear from the rest of the Ebay community.
    Maybe eBay should block all IPs from China as China does in its incoming traffic controls.

Seriously, majority China eBayers are just shameless people; They are just aiming for people who don't know Yonex products and make them lose money. When you are dealing with sellers from China, here is what you should do:
    1. Don't do it unless you know this person.
    2. Don't do it unless it's a reputable store (some stores auction their stuff online as well)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh crap, i didnt see this forum after i brought my racquet from bidyesbid. i dont get it, if he is selling fakes, why is his feedbacks positive after many transactions???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by John33
    oh crap, i didnt see this forum after i brought my racquet from bidyesbid. i dont get it, if he is selling fakes, why is his feedbacks positive after many transactions???
    Unfortunately, the majority of buyers are not able to differentiate between a fake and a genuine product. The buyers who can tell, will not buy the fakes. Therefore, they will not even have the opportunity to leave bad feedback on the seller. The people buying the fakes don't know any better, and will leave positive feedback assuming the seller can just get the thing to them.

The buyers who can tell will buy from sellers who provide genuine products.

This is the same for all branded things on Ebay. Clothes, bags, etc etc etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Maybe eBay should block all IPs from China as China does in its incoming traffic controls.

Seriously, majority China eBayers are just shameless people; They are just aiming for people who don't know Yonex products and make them lose money. When you are dealing with sellers from China, here is what you should do:
    1. Don't do it unless you know this person.
    2. Don't do it unless it's a reputable store (some stores auction their stuff online as well)
    Those China Ebayers selling fakes would be nowhere if it weren't supported by people buying from them. Where we differ is that I also hold the belief that the majority of people who buy from them know EXACTLY what they are doing.

How long will it be before the genuine sellers on ebay.com and Ebay.co.uk are all squeezed out by the fake sellers?

Why would Ebay close such a major avenue of trade?
    As far as they are concerned Ebay is "just a venue". It is my opinion they neither have the time, expertise, personnel, nor inclination to do anything about the numerous fakes (rackets and otherwise) on the site. It is very much caveat emptor.

There are bargains to be found on Ebay. However, as with anything else in life, arm yourself with knowledge before handing over the money to a stranger. Mind you, if you are reading this thread, you probably already know this.....now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok....since i'm pretty sure i'll be getting a fake racquet, how can i go about with this situation? has anyone dealth with bidyesbid before or been through a similar situation? after thinking it over, i'm just planning to refuse the package altogether and dispute it with my credit card company stating that i never recieve my item. on the other hand, what happens if there's no return address?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yonex Armortec 800

Hey People

I bought this racquet on ebay for $116. It will be shipped from China. I thought it was a very good prise, but then i looked at the weight and it is a 2U which is the heavier model, most other Yonex racquets on ebay and in the united states are 4U.
    Im wondering if i got ripped off or if this racquet will be just as good as a 2U model

here are the specs.

Armortec-800
    Flex: Extra Stiff
    Frame: Ultra H.M. Graphite gForce Ti
    Shaft: H.M. Graphite UltimumTiā„¢
    Weight (grams): 2U (90-94g)
    Grip: G3(Girth 89mm)
    String: Yonex BG65Ti
    Length: 674mm

The 4U model is 80g-84g

My question is, did i get ripped off?
    Is there a difference in the performance with the 10 gram difference?
    Do they cost the same?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i am afraid to say, 9.5 out of 10 rackets sold from China in ebay are fake. and yours unfortunately from the description is one also. there is a long thread in the Market Place forum which has many cases listed.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=13655

it will be helpful if you post the link to your auction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey People

I bought this racquet on ebay for $116. It will be shipped from China. I thought it was a very good prise, but then i came by this forum. The seller is sissyd6139and his other auctions are listed here:
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1

Im wondering if i got ripped off?
    i can i tell if it is a real or fake?

Should one never buy itmes shipped from china, and what about the racquets shipped from within the us, can they be fakes as well?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitedude2020
    Hey People

I bought this racquet on ebay for $116. It will be shipped from China. I thought it was a very good prise, but then i came by this forum. The seller is sissyd6139and his other auctions are listed here:

sissyd6139 sells the following racket:

2004 Yonex ARMORTEC 1000 Badminton Racquet New

that model doesn't exist and it tells us that he sells fake rackets.

Should one never buy itmes shipped from china, and what about the racquets shipped from within the us, can they be fakes as well?
    rackets sold in the US can be fake too. you just need to be smart. browse this forum and look at the sellers.

when a price is too good to be true, it usually is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitedude2020
    Hey People

It's not that don't buy from China. IF you have good sources and you trust them why not? And yes racquets within the US can be fakes too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so since the one racket he sells doesnt even exist, should i report it to ebay?

I have already paid for the racquet, does nayone know how to go about getitng my money back?

Thanks for being so helpful

Henrik