User Tag List

Page 36 of 229 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 596 to 612 of 3880
  1. #596
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    1
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think buying from a real retail store garentees its authenticism...
    stores arent that expensive either.. maybe just 20 dollars or something more than the stuff on ebay after shipping...
    you also have some sort of warranty buying from the store...

  2. #597
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispywu
    i think buying from a real retail store garentees its authenticism...
    stores arent that expensive either.. maybe just 20 dollars or something more than the stuff on ebay after shipping...
    you also have some sort of warranty buying from the store...
    i actaully got mine for $116 with shipping and it retails for over $200 in stores

  3. #598
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    1
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedude2020
    i actaully got mine for $116 with shipping and it retails for over $200 in stores
    like what kwun said about your "at800"

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    i am afraid to say, 9.5 out of 10 rackets sold from China in ebay are fake. and yours unfortunately from the description is one also. there is a long thread in the Market Place forum which has many cases listed.

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...ead.php?t=13655

    it will be helpful if you post the link to your auction.
    there is that possibility of it being a fake.. but of course if you did get a real one for 116 thats really really good heh

  4. #599
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedude2020
    Hey People

    I bought this racquet on ebay for $116. It will be shipped from China. I thought it was a very good prise, but then i looked at the weight and it is a 2U which is the heavier model, most other Yonex racquets on ebay and in the united states are 4U.
    Im wondering if i got ripped off or if this racquet will be just as good as a 2U model

    here are the specs.

    Armortec-800
    Flex: Extra Stiff
    Frame: Ultra H.M. Graphite gForce Ti
    Shaft: H.M. Graphite UltimumTiâ„¢
    Weight (grams): 2U (90-94g)
    Grip: G3(Girth 89mm)
    String: Yonex BG65Ti
    Length: 674mm



    The 4U model is 80g-84g

    My question is, did i get ripped off?
    Is there a difference in the performance with the 10 gram difference?
    Do they cost the same?


    I am afraid that you have been had. There is no such thing as a Yonex Amortec 800 in 2U. The real Amortec is either 800DE or 800OF, and both come only in two weights, 3U and 4U, never a 2U. But then the place where you bought it from did not claim it was a Yonex racquet. So you probably cannot do anything about it.
    FYI, the fake Amortec 800 (non-Yonex) racquets sell for bewteen US$40 to US$20 in Hong Kong. I am for you.

  5. #600
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In china, the fake AT800 is only $12 USD
    (including string!)

  6. #601
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they did claim it was a yonex racquet, it said so in the title of the description
    Yonex Armortec 800 Offence badminton Racquet New - Item #7126726637
    that is how it was listed on ebay



    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak
    I am afraid that you have been had. There is no such thing as a Yonex Amortec 800 in 2U. The real Amortec is either 800DE or 800OF, and both come only in two weights, 3U and 4U, never a 2U. But then the place where you bought it from did not claim it was a Yonex racquet. So you probably cannot do anything about it.
    FYI, the fake Amortec 800 (non-Yonex) racquets sell for bewteen US$40 to US$20 in Hong Kong. I am for you.

  7. #602
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink yonex fake.

    the art work is thicker as well. Some just never learn. Never buy yonex on the net. is it worth the wait and the risk? Just goto a shop and get it.
    rgds

  8. #603
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedude2020
    they did claim it was a yonex racquet, it said so in the title of the description
    Yonex Armortec 800 Offence badminton Racquet New - Item #7126726637
    that is how it was listed on ebay
    Anyone can make such a claim and not be responsible for it.
    (Not to mention only little people know Yonex products well)

    Always do some researches before making purchases on the internet.

  9. #604
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it seems like i will get my money returned by the guy on ebay, so i learned my lesson now, jubiiii

  10. #605
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my buddy has a MP-100 SP that he brought from ebay....is that a fake? The bag that came with is totally backward on the zipping along with the color layout? Is it just another country's design?

  11. #606
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default serial numbers

    i people, this guy seems somewhat trustworthy, but do you guys know of any place where you can check a serial number and see if it is a real one, thanks

    The guy wrote this to me:

    You found the trustable seller. Please check my feedback for more detailed. I'm selling YONEX products on ebay for more than 3 years. All of my YONEX racquet are Genuine, brand new, and made in Japan with money back guarantee. Please check the serial no. All of them are Laser engraved not just printed like fake racquets. I can give you money back guarantee if you received fake racquet from me. This is the way I deal with my customers and I have no problem with any of them.
    Â*
    About 3U or 4U doesn't have different about handle. G4 or G5 is the handle different. G5 has smaller handle. G4 is for a players who have bigger hands like European players. 3U can be strung upto 22lbs unlike 4U which can be strung upto 24lbs.
    Â*

  12. #607
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The guy wrote this to me:

    You found the trustable seller. Please check my feedback for more detailed. I'm selling YONEX products on ebay for more than 3 years. All of my YONEX racquet are Genuine, brand new, and made in Japan with money back guarantee. Please check the serial no. All of them are Laser engraved not just printed like fake racquets. I can give you money back guarantee if you received fake racquet from me. This is the way I deal with my customers and I have no problem with any of them.
    sounds like the dealer is sumai03.....he's been mentioned here in BF and he's a real seller. there was this one guy on here who racquet arrived broken and he replaced.

  13. #608
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes it is him, so popel say he is trustworthy, the racquet is only $135 with buy it now.



    Quote Originally Posted by John33
    sounds like the dealer is sumai03.....he's been mentioned here in BF and he's a real seller. there was this one guy on here who racquet arrived broken and he replaced.

  14. #609
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedude2020
    yes it is him, so popel say he is trustworthy, the racquet is only $135 with buy it now.
    Isn't there a shipping fee?

  15. #610
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Isn't there a shipping fee?
    Yea, I bought from him too. I deal CDN money, so it was 159 USD = 190 CDN

    + handling fee from your post office = 200+ cdn. Lol.


    He sells real stuff so you could trust him. Took 1 week for delivery from thailand to toronto.

  16. #611
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave18
    Yea, I bought from him too. I deal CDN money, so it was 159 USD = 190 CDN

    + handling fee from your post office = 200+ cdn. Lol.


    He sells real stuff so you could trust him. Took 1 week for delivery from thailand to toronto.
    so his items dont ship from the us?

  17. #612
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedude2020
    so his items dont ship from the us?
    Nope, none of them. Maybe someone should report him for false information...

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 527
    : 12-13-2014, 09:58 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 09:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 12:55 PM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •