Results 630 to 646 of 3809
01-31-2005, 03:23 AM #630
can some1 check out m-2... bought nanospeed 7000 from him... will get the raquet soon.. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=WDVW
he seems really trustworthy and having ova 2000 feedback and bein a powerseller... and 99.6 % positive... sounds good!... ill post some pics when i get it... let u guys have a chance 2 see what da nanospeed current serials are etc.. ... btw ur doin a really good job bluejeff
01-31-2005, 07:45 PM #631
Wow, this thread has saved me my precious money! Thank you all especially bluejeff for your help and suggestions. The following sellers look suspicious to me too, what do you guys think?
01-31-2005, 10:10 PM #632Originally Posted by Joe P
How to deal with this situation - When you receive a fake racket(s) in the shipment but the web page was a genuine one:
1. Report to eBay
2. Report to Yonex (at your local country)
3. If possible, open the box before signing for the package and take a picture of it while mailman is still there. This is part of mailman's duty (and he/she has to wait for your signature), so, feel free to ask the mailman to wait and verfity. Now, mailman becomes your witness, and this might help if you are dealing this in legal cases. This is important if you are dealing with anyone that you don't know on eBay.
4. Most importantly, report it here. Save others while you can!
5. Don't ship rackets back to the seller unless he/she gives you back the money first. Once you ship it back, you will have a good chance of loosing both your money and rackets. Never give the evidences back to the criminal because he might say somthing like: "I shipped you real rackets, but you just returned fake ones back for money"....etc.
02-08-2005, 02:33 AM #633
Many people are not awared there is a list of eBay sellers who sold fake Yonex products, so I will just post them directly in here. People who are thinking buying rackets on eBay should check this list prior bidding, especially if you did not get my previous excel files.
Read this first:
1. The list below is created by me, not by badmintoncentral.
2. All concerns should come to me. I have evidences saved in .mht format as proofs of these sellers indeed sold fake Yonex products before. These files contains the original auction details, descriptions, pictures, and can be viewed without internet connections.
3. This list should only be used as a reference for people (eBay buyers) on identifying fake racket sellers on eBay. It should not be abused or used for any other purposes.
4. This list only contains known sellers who sold fake Yonex products, it does NOT guarantee you that if a seller is selling genuine products when his/her name is not on the list. This list contains "many" fakes-sellers, but NOT "all" of them yet.
For those of you who are interested in a quick view at the list of eBay sellers who are selling(or sold) fake Yonex products, here is the list:
eBay seller ID
02-08-2005, 05:31 PM #634
You mentioned orient-pearl in your list but i don't see any posting/complaint for this seller.....I see 3-4 listing of his on ebay for mp77,mpp99 etc
Originally Posted by bluejeff
02-08-2005, 05:36 PM #635Originally Posted by harv65
when it is too good to be true, it usually is. esp when it comes to buying badminton equipment.
02-08-2005, 11:08 PM #636Originally Posted by harv65
2. many ppl only care about the price, and don't care about the quality
02-09-2005, 12:18 AM #637Originally Posted by harv65
MP99 in oval heads with neon yellow colors, AT700 in 2U, and AT800 in 2U.
Would I need to say more?
02-09-2005, 12:20 AM #638Originally Posted by kwun
When I am judging for the fakes, I tend to look for "concrete" evidences. Such as if the seller said the racket is AT800, but the weight is 2U. I do this in case there are some phychos wanted to lose big money on selling (which is weird, I know)
02-09-2005, 02:57 AM #639
has anyone heard of this seller? samsungjoey. mp99 for 85 is pretty darn cheap.
couldn't find him in any of the lists and no negative feedback except from a seller.
02-09-2005, 03:13 PM #640Originally Posted by bird_droppings
02-11-2005, 01:10 AM #641
02-11-2005, 01:14 AM #642Originally Posted by Ricearonie
02-11-2005, 01:17 AM #643Originally Posted by Dave18
02-11-2005, 09:00 PM #644
Tjmax369 on Ebay sells fake Yonex StringsOriginally Posted by bluejeff
02-12-2005, 02:59 AM #645
I am sorry to hear that. Couple months ago, I tried to warn people about this seller, but I guess the thread did not get much of attention at that time.
02-12-2005, 06:38 PM #646Originally Posted by Ricearonie
By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)Replies: 471: 11-26-2013, 04:43 AM
By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 7: 02-24-2005, 09:26 PM
By bluejeff in forum Market PlaceReplies: 47: 01-17-2005, 12:55 PM
By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 0: 10-28-2004, 11:04 PM
By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 1: 10-28-2004, 12:07 PM