User Tag List

Page 38 of 227 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 88 138 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can some1 check out m-2... bought nanospeed 7000 from him... will get the raquet soon.. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=WDVW

he seems really trustworthy and having ova 2000 feedback and bein a powerseller... and 99.6 % positive... sounds good!... ill post some pics when i get it... let u guys have a chance 2 see what da nanospeed current serials are etc.. ... btw ur doin a really good job bluejeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all,

Wow, this thread has saved me my precious money! Thank you all especially bluejeff for your help and suggestions. The following sellers look suspicious to me too, what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=WD2V

Joe P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Joe P
    Hi all,

Wow, this thread has saved me my precious money! Thank you all especially bluejeff for your help and suggestions. The following sellers look suspicious to me too, what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=WD2V

Joe P.
    I have received some photos from a buyer and it seems like, the eBay seller, sai_akira, is doing a dirty work of racket selling. From my understanding, a buyer bought rackets from this seller, but received fake rackets in mail. The pictures on the web pages are stock pictures, but the seller ships out fake rackets instead.

How to deal with this situation - When you receive a fake racket(s) in the shipment but the web page was a genuine one:
    1. Report to eBay
    2. Report to Yonex (at your local country)
    3. If possible, open the box before signing for the package and take a picture of it while mailman is still there. This is part of mailman's duty (and he/she has to wait for your signature), so, feel free to ask the mailman to wait and verfity. Now, mailman becomes your witness, and this might help if you are dealing this in legal cases. This is important if you are dealing with anyone that you don't know on eBay.
    4. Most importantly, report it here. Save others while you can!
    5. Don't ship rackets back to the seller unless he/she gives you back the money first. Once you ship it back, you will have a good chance of loosing both your money and rackets. Never give the evidences back to the criminal because he might say somthing like: "I shipped you real rackets, but you just returned fake ones back for money"....etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many people are not awared there is a list of eBay sellers who sold fake Yonex products, so I will just post them directly in here. People who are thinking buying rackets on eBay should check this list prior bidding, especially if you did not get my previous excel files.

Read this first:
    1. The list below is created by me, not by badmintoncentral.
    2. All concerns should come to me. I have evidences saved in .mht format as proofs of these sellers indeed sold fake Yonex products before. These files contains the original auction details, descriptions, pictures, and can be viewed without internet connections.
    3. This list should only be used as a reference for people (eBay buyers) on identifying fake racket sellers on eBay. It should not be abused or used for any other purposes.
    4. This list only contains known sellers who sold fake Yonex products, it does NOT guarantee you that if a seller is selling genuine products when his/her name is not on the list. This list contains "many" fakes-sellers, but NOT "all" of them yet.

For those of you who are interested in a quick view at the list of eBay sellers who are selling(or sold) fake Yonex products, here is the list:

eBay seller ID
    -----------------
    143alwaysforever
    156hawk
    1uu
    andykousa99
    apple-2008
    azncoolj2000
    bidyesbid
    bj_antiques0
    blueprint_2008
    briantran
    dataotao2004
    dsaha1972
    earth988
    edisonngo
    elevenin
    en_y_ce26
    finething888
    fsiar
    lfgy_curio
    liulichang_antiques
    luckily_bird
    mastersport500
    matthewboonstra
    mejw1000
    morry198122
    orient-pearl
    p1aidstar
    quan_sale
    racket_sports
    radioheady2000
    redgtobabe
    sacred_curio
    sissyd6139
    sphinx-2008
    sportsinternational
    surpriseplus
    tjmax369
    tom-li_cn1
    topspeedvehic
    w888ade
    wallancewayne
    wangweibingpeter
    wangxiaoshengjingpin
    winson.lee
    wlwbrian
    xiping_cn1
    xzu_7532

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mentioned orient-pearl in your list but i don't see any posting/complaint for this seller.....I see 3-4 listing of his on ebay for mp77,mpp99 etc

Thanks
    --rubs

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Many people are not awared there is a list of eBay sellers who sold fake Yonex products, so I will just post them directly in here. People who are thinking buying rackets on eBay should check this list prior bidding, especially if you did not get my previous excel files.

Read this first:
    2. All concerns should come to me. I have evidences saved in .mht format as proofs of these sellers indeed sold fake Yonex products before. These files contains the original auction details, descriptions, pictures, and can be viewed without internet connections.
    3. This list should only be used as a reference for people (eBay buyers) on identifying fake racket sellers on eBay. It should not be abused or used for any other purposes.
    4. This list only contains known sellers who sold fake Yonex products, it does NOT guarantee you that if a seller is selling genuine products when his/her name is not on the list. This list contains "many" fakes-sellers, but NOT "all" of them yet.

For those of you who are interested in a quick view at the list of eBay sellers who are selling(or sold) fake Yonex products, here is the list:

eBay seller ID
    -----------------
    143alwaysforever
    156hawk
    1uu
    andykousa99
    apple-2008
    azncoolj2000
    bidyesbid
    bj_antiques0
    blueprint_2008
    briantran
    dataotao2004
    dsaha1972
    earth988
    edisonngo
    elevenin
    en_y_ce26
    finething888
    fsiar
    lfgy_curio
    liulichang_antiques
    luckily_bird
    mastersport500
    matthewboonstra
    mejw1000
    morry198122
    orient-pearl
    p1aidstar
    quan_sale
    racket_sports
    radioheady2000
    redgtobabe
    sacred_curio
    sissyd6139
    sphinx-2008
    sportsinternational
    surpriseplus
    tjmax369
    tom-li_cn1
    topspeedvehic
    w888ade
    wallancewayne
    wangweibingpeter
    wangxiaoshengjingpin
    winson.lee
    wlwbrian
    xiping_cn1
    xzu_7532

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by harv65
    You mentioned orient-pearl in your list but i don't see any posting/complaint for this seller.....I see 3-4 listing of his on ebay for mp77,mpp99 etc

Thanks
    --rubs
    a BuyItNow price of US$48 for a AT800 is enough to justify that the items are fake.

when it is too good to be true, it usually is. esp when it comes to buying badminton equipment.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mentioned orient-pearl in your list but i don't see any posting/complaint for this seller.....
    1. many ppl don't know the truth

2. many ppl only care about the price, and don't care about the quality

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    --rubs
    He sold:
    MP99 in oval heads with neon yellow colors, AT700 in 2U, and AT800 in 2U.

Would I need to say more?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    a BuyItNow price of US$48 for a AT800 is enough to justify that the items are fake.

when it is too good to be true, it usually is. esp when it comes to buying badminton equipment.
    Yes.

When I am judging for the fakes, I tend to look for "concrete" evidences. Such as if the seller said the racket is AT800, but the weight is 2U. I do this in case there are some phychos wanted to lose big money on selling (which is weird, I know)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anyone heard of this seller? samsungjoey. mp99 for 85 is pretty darn cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

couldn't find him in any of the lists and no negative feedback except from a seller.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bird_droppings
    has anyone heard of this seller? samsungjoey. mp99 for 85 is pretty darn cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

couldn't find him in any of the lists and no negative feedback except from a seller.
    It's a used racket, so it should be cheaper than the brand new ones. However, the picture is from catalog, can't say too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MakeTrack=true

anyone ever deal with this guy? very low price but shipping is expensive. also the pictures aren't the greatest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricearonie

anyone ever deal with this guy? very low price but shipping is expensive. also the pictures aren't the greatest
    Let's just say, never buy anything from china. They are fakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave18
    Let's just say, never buy anything from china. They are fakes.
    i just checked the fake seller list provided from last page and his name is on there.....i guess i'm gonna steer clear of that...that sucks though, i broke my AT700 tonight and i'm looking for a replacement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tjmax369 on Ebay sells fake Yonex Strings

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff

Read this first:

eBay seller ID
    -----------------
    143alwaysforever
    156hawk
    1uu
    andykousa99
    apple-2008
    azncoolj2000
    bidyesbid
    bj_antiques0
    blueprint_2008
    briantran
    dataotao2004
    dsaha1972
    earth988
    edisonngo
    elevenin
    en_y_ce26
    finething888
    fsiar
    lfgy_curio
    liulichang_antiques
    luckily_bird
    mastersport500
    matthewboonstra
    mejw1000
    morry198122
    orient-pearl
    p1aidstar
    quan_sale
    racket_sports
    radioheady2000
    redgtobabe
    sacred_curio
    sissyd6139
    sphinx-2008
    sportsinternational
    surpriseplus
    tjmax369
    tom-li_cn1
    topspeedvehic
    w888ade
    wallancewayne
    wangweibingpeter
    wangxiaoshengjingpin
    winson.lee
    wlwbrian
    xiping_cn1
    xzu_7532
    I just bought 5 packs of counterfeit "Yonex" BG68 Ti strings from this guy called Tjmax369. The fake strings were very poorly made thick nylon strings; night-and-day difference from the real thing. I was fooled by the picture of the packaging on ebay. EBayers be aware, stay away from Tjmax369!!!!!!!!

Jun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry to hear that. Couple months ago, I tried to warn people about this seller, but I guess the thread did not get much of attention at that time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricearonie

"Buy it Now" price is US$48. This price pretty much indicated "hey, cheap fake..."