User Tag List

Page 4 of 227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 104 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jez7375
    he got of model i think........

just for argument sake...in this forum somewhere, someone mentioned that AT800 is selling for US$83 in thailand........that may mean these items in e-bay may be genuine isn't it?

Also bluejeff, would the bags for the racquets be the same everywhere in the world...i see 2 different ones in e-bay already....
    Well, even it's $83/each, adding the international shipping from TH->HK and the ebay fees (around $10), the original cost (before selling), packaging, related cost......etc is still way over $100 USD. If the seller is only selling somewhere around $120 (since she said the you can bid with $139 without that $18 shipping fee), she only makes less than $10USD per auction, and that's not going to cover a seller's cost, especially she certainlly need 2 people to do the job (one from TH to ship the rackets to her, and herself)

I saw the similar seller in another website with the same pictures and descriptions, also from Hong Kong, and I believe they are the same person. And the price is $75 USD including shipping......that's just too good to be true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qidong
    I called a few stores, and they sell genuine Yonex bags for AT for only $5. I guess the bags can't prove anything.
    Yes, the bags doesn't cost much, and if you know the store, you can pretty much get them for free since lots of stores have so many of them sitting in the store collecting dust.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Yes, the bags doesn't cost much, and if you know the store, you can pretty much get them for free since lots of stores have so many of them sitting in the store collecting dust.
    Righto, i think i may just get my racquet from jakarta then.......
    If anyone knows how much they cost (AT800 DE)please advise or pm me...also where cheaper stores are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jez7375
    Also bluejeff, would the bags for the racquets be the same everywhere in the world...i see 2 different ones in e-bay already....
    I know that the TH has the standard armortec bag and the SP has the bag with the stitched logo as seen here http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/att...tid=3716&stc=1. Not sure about other regional codes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also emailed radioheady2000 directly and asked questions about her racquets (The AT800 to be precise). She mentioned that she got them from a dealer and got invoice price (don't know how she did tho!). I asked her for buying directly and she gave me a $135 price, plus shipping. But when I questioned her further - asking for serial numbers, she said she didn't have the racquets and would get them when the orders came through. She also said a serial number was pictured on one of her auctions and to look at it there. Everything combined sounded too fishy to me and I didn't bite. Curious now to see the fate of some of my fellow BFers who bought racquets. Hope for the best for you , as I still have a little faith (although disappearing fast!) that some sellers are honest.

P.S.>I believe she ships SP racquets from HK, using HK Post. HK Post doesn't allow tracking whereabouts of the package, just when it shipped and when it got there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prophet
    I also emailed radioheady2000 directly and asked questions about her racquets (The AT800 to be precise). She mentioned that she got them from a dealer and got invoice price (don't know how she did tho!). I asked her for buying directly and she gave me a $135 price, plus shipping. But when I questioned her further - asking for serial numbers, she said she didn't have the racquets and would get them when the orders came through. She also said a serial number was pictured on one of her auctions and to look at it there. Everything combined sounded too fishy to me and I didn't bite. Curious now to see the fate of some of my fellow BFers who bought racquets. Hope for the best for you , as I still have a little faith (although disappearing fast!) that some sellers are honest.

P.S.>I believe she ships SP racquets from HK, using HK Post. HK Post doesn't allow tracking whereabouts of the package, just when it shipped and when it got there.
    Hm....That's indeed full of conflicts and fishy talks. If she got the invoice price from a dealer, then how can that dealer survive? Making $0 on sales isn't a logical things for dealers, and I don't think she is being honest with you.

The serial numbers are as pictures? Does that mean all racquets SHARE the same serial numbers? That surely tells you if the racquets are real or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyways, make a complaint against her if you guys get fakes. Be sure to e-mail eBay support to let them know. They will kick her off the site for selling fakes since it's against the User Agreement.

Hm....That's indeed full of conflicts and fishy talks. If she got the invoice price from a dealer, then how can that dealer survive? Making $0 on sales isn't a logical things for dealers, and I don't think she is being honest with you.

The serial numbers are as pictures? Does that mean all racquets SHARE the same serial numbers? That surely tells you if the racquets are real or not.
    Last edited by bigbird; 07-10-2004 at 05:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only thing that i know for sure is that sumai03 sells legitimate racquets cuz i got one from him and it was the real thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandee720
    the only thing that i know for sure is that sumai03 sells legitimate racquets cuz i got one from him and it was the real thing.
    Yeah, sumai03 is reliable, although shipping can be quite long.

I think we should add a list of legit and fake sellers in the sticky...just to protect buyers from BF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fake Shoes?

Here is a weird auction of Yonex Shoes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...688504621&rd=1

The shoe doesn't seem to be genuine to me. There is no black fiber center support, no "Power Cushion" at the back, the Yonex logo is kind of out of shape, and the Yonex Logo should be in transcient orange from the center to background at the emblem, the side grip is also looking weird and cheap material to me

Here is the genuine shoes pics from Ants and me:
    http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/sho...ighlight=89+TW

And I think the difference is very noticeable

So, please be careful with auctions like this.

BlueJeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe that fake intended to copy the shb89M (orange), not the shb89MG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i definitely agree.
    The letterings on teh bag is bright, bold yellow, when it should be golden.

I think there is another auction that is potentially might be a fake racquet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...687274680&rd=1

The racquet bag seems to be too flashy and it's hard to believe if it's genuine; Also, the wrap on the handle seems pretty loose. However, the picture is not clear and too far off, so I can not be 100% certain.

Another note is that, this seller stole the text description from another online seller, suma03 (if I spell it right). Basically, this seller didn't even look at the description before he posted because there is no Buy-It-Now option, and there is no Yonex Towel!

People should avoid any auction which doesn't state clearly with specs and description stolen from somewhere else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Beckhams Miss In The Euro Quater Final

Check this link; http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....688276550&rd=1
    Anyone want´s to buy?!

hehe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a weird auction of Yonex Shoes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...688504621&rd=1

The shoe doesn't seem to be genuine to me. There is no black fiber center support, no "Power Cushion" at the back, the Yonex logo is kind of out of shape, and the Yonex Logo should be in transcient orange from the center to background at the emblem, the side grip is also looking weird and cheap material to me

Here is the genuine shoes pics from Ants and me:
    http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/sho...ighlight=89+TW

And I think the difference is very noticeable

So, please be careful with auctions like this.

BlueJeff
    I believe it's a fake. I saw a pair of fake SHB89LX in my local club (was purchased in Indonesia, I believe). It looks just as "shinny" as the one showed in the pic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamado
    Anyone want´s to buy?!

hehe
    now thats what u call an auction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamado
    Anyone want´s to buy?!

hehe
    How much is this thing? The auction shows euros with two decimals and one comma? (EUR 10.000.000,00) Two zeros after the comma? Most interesting math, I must say

Seller listed in spanish, english, dutch and chinese. Must be expecting many bids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's cause in Europe, they use commas and dots the other way around.

1000 point zero one = 1,000.01 here
    1000 point zero one = 1.000,01 there

-dave

Page 4 of 227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 104 ... LastLast