User Tag List

Page 43 of 227 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 93 143 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fumoffuu
    hahah! i know i'm being stupid! but this seller wasn't on bluejeff's list of fake racket sellers
    That's because I only include the obvious ones; when you are putting stickers on people, you need to have concrete proofs.

Price is a good indication, but it's not a concrete proof.
    What if there are some psychos out there who are trying to do some charity and they want to lose money on selling? The chances are slim (say, 0.0001%), but it's possible. (say, maybe one day I was drunk while listing my MP99 on eBay, and I might enter something like, $10 for my brand new racket )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Look at this seller xiatiandepingjing
    what do you think about his raquets? He stopped listing and looks like he just got 2 bad feedbacks. However doesn't look it was because of fake raquets. I got him on my msn and we chat often.. he seems pretty convincing that his raquets are not fake. He even has return policy for his raquets. However $70 for an AT-800 isn't freaky too cheap? I myself got robbed from orient-pearl for fake raquets before so now i don't want to get robbed again. If anyone bought from him before, please let me know if his raquets are real or not!
    of course he has to be convincing, otherise no one would evey buy the racquets....or he may really think that they are not fake. also he only uses bank transfer and western union...aren't they well known for difficultly of getting your money back? and also returning the item in 7 days? to china? intercontinental? and he could just deny he ever got them, or say he gots them later....
    Last edited by other; 03-01-2005 at 02:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But this is unbelievable! nearly all of the sellers from china and hong kong sell fake raquets. And those raquets look soooo real yonex.

Plus China is well-known for badminton. I mean most badminton world champions are chinese, how come yonex freely let all those guys make fake raquets. Here in badminton central, we're only like 1% of all badminton players in the whole world (even less) that are fully aware how to distinguish btw fake yonex raquets. Real Yonex agents must prolly have a hard time getting a living over there since their raquets must prolly be 5x more expensive and I know that ppl would just look at the serial number of a raquet to think it's fake or not. Even me b4 i was like, if there is a serial number means it's original, no serial number means fake. that was all i know! jesus!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But this is unbelievable! nearly all of the sellers from china and hong kong sell fake raquets. And those raquets look soooo real yonex.

Plus China is well-known for badminton. I mean most badminton world champions are chinese, how come yonex freely let all those guys make fake raquets. Here in badminton central, we're only like 1% of all badminton players in the whole world (even less) that are fully aware how to distinguish btw fake yonex raquets. Real Yonex agents must prolly have a hard time getting a living over there since their raquets must prolly be 5x more expensive and I know that ppl would just look at the serial number of a raquet to think it's fake or not. Even me b4 i was like, if there is a serial number means it's original, no serial number means fake. that was all i know! jesus!!
    Your statement should be "nearly all the of the Ebay sellers from china and Hong Kong Sell fake raquets..."

And I would say "Yes, you are right".

I too wish Yonex would actively prosecute those sellers of fake rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even me b4 i was like, if there is a serial number means it's original, no serial number means fake. that was all i know! jesus!!

fake rolex and fake paper monies have serial numbers too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What do u guys think of this seller?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% fake!
    Not only has this seller sold fakes in the past but it is also quite obvious this racket is a fake. Look at the handle for clues.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This racket is fake.
    The seller said: "ACTUAL RACKET SHOW ON PCITURE BELOW" and "Weight : 4 U (Can be strung upto 22 lbs) "
    Everyone know 4U is upto 24 Lbs
    The colour painting on the shaft are incorrect.....
    You can see the two write linea end before the serie number on the shaft. The real one would end at the end of serie number.
    The grip is the tipical fake grip. Look flat and not soft feel.
    The logo is fake...

Last edited by Alexccs; 03-03-2005 at 12:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have spoken to one of the sellers in china! he is very nice and helpful and sells those fake racquets and nicely gave me all the details about fake raquets:

Fake racquets are indeed of good quality but can in NOOO way be superior than original yonex. Why? SIMPLE!! all fake racquets are made only of carbon-graphite and hence can only be equivalent to yonex carbonex series in quality. There's no titanium or ultimum stuffs on these racquets. my Carbonex 8100 light costs around CAD$50, fake armortecs cost around the same, just go buy original carbonex guys

He said he could get me original rackets from china too but those rackets would be as expensive as here. He said that even good players won't be able to feel the difference between fake armortec and real ones. Only very good players at competition levels would know the difference.

So then guys... if you think of buying fake racquets to impress ppl, u're all wrong. Actually, if you lose a game with a fake armortec against some1 with a real carbonex.. they will actually laugh at you and say: "It's not the racket that makes players, but players that make rackets :P"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In China...everything can be fake...only thief is real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question fake yonex.

since there is a TH version. Isn't there a China version or Taiwan version?
    rgds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody know anything about this seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

or this seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

I searched and I don't think they have been mentioned before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First one is probably a fake, as MP100 should not have CS cone (CS cone is for AT rackets only) in the description.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    First one is probably a fake, as MP100 should not have CS cone (CS cone is for AT rackets only) in the description.
    Cheers for the the help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...137660466&rd=1

This seller is auctioning INFO to get cheap racquets... he has 100% feedback, what do you all think? (sorry if this has be discussed before)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TQuach98
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...137660466&rd=1

This seller is auctioning INFO to get cheap racquets... he has 100% feedback, what do you all think? (sorry if this has be discussed before)
    Use your head and common sense and tell me, do you really believe in spending only 14.50 Pounds and you will get a genuine Yonex product?

Come on!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, wasn't focusing on the cost. Was thinking more like how authentic dealers based in the US obtain their racquets overseas and bid them off for more. Most likely through personal relations, but hey, it couldn't hurt to ask.