User Tag List

Page 46 of 229 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 782 of 3879
  1. #766
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onegoodsoul
    what i'm trying to say is although there really are tonnes of fakes originating from China, it doesnt mean that ALL rackets on ebay originating from china are fake.

    Of cos, one very good point is the price. No real MP will be sold at 25pounds, even if it's a 2nd/3rd/4th/you-get the point hand. But without considering other factors, we cannot assert that "ebay + location: china + ships: worldwide" = fake.

    I do, however, agree trend and history has shown that many rackets of the above combination "ebay + location: china + ships: worldwide" are fakes.
    These factors must be taken into account, but on their own, I wouldnt want to say for sure that any ebay racket from China is fake.

    u r trying to be a critic by taking only 1 of the 4 listed conditions and blowing it up to 100X. Try reading the ENTIRE post content.
    Last edited by cooler; 03-17-2005 at 04:01 PM.

  2. #767
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    sInGaPuRa...
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    no real 4u mp100 exist (However, fakes do feel like 4U)
    no G2 mp100
    it was made in april 2005 (ahead of its time LOL)

    it came from
    Item location: ShenZhen, GuangDong
    China

    Post to: Worldwide
    no hard feelings, cooler.

    although i'm not from China, but it's just a 'defensive' stance i take up for being an ethnic Chinese (though none of my family is born in China, not for a few generations anyway).

    I mean, your points 1) no 4U MP100, 2) no GU mp100 and 3) made in april 2005 are perfectly valid and sufficient for us to make a definite judgement that the racket is a fake. But i do not see how the additional information of 'item location' and 'post to' fits in. Regardless of where this racket originates, the 3 points mentioned above are suffice to be '110%' sure that the racket is a fake.

  3. #768
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onegoodsoul
    no hard feelings, cooler.

    although i'm not from China, but it's just a 'defensive' stance i take up for being an ethnic Chinese (though none of my family is born in China, not for a few generations anyway).

    I mean, your points 1) no 4U MP100, 2) no GU mp100 and 3) made in april 2005 are perfectly valid and sufficient for us to make a definite judgement that the racket is a fake. But i do not see how the additional information of 'item location' and 'post to' fits in. Regardless of where this racket originates, the 3 points mentioned above are suffice to be '110%' sure that the racket is a fake.
    none taken.

    I already know that u were defending legitimate businesses in china but one couldn't escape the fact china is the counterfeit haven capital of the world. Matter of fact, 99% of the workers making the fakes don't know they're making the illegal products. The bosses of these outfits may not even live in china.

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...987#post223987
    Last edited by cooler; 03-17-2005 at 06:16 PM.

  4. #769
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    sInGaPuRa...
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    none taken.

    I already know that u were defending legitimate businesses in china but one couldn't escape the fact china is the counterfeit haven capital of the world. Matter of fact, 99% of the workers making the fakes don't know they're making the illegal products. The bosses of these outfits may not even live in china.

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=223987#post223987
    Yupz, sad to say, i agree that's the truth.

    I'm aggrieved that ppl (the bosses) are making money out of all these, whilst all the time making China's reputation go from bad to worse.

  5. #770
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onegoodsoul
    Yupz, sad to say, i agree that's the truth.

    I'm aggrieved that ppl (the bosses) are making money out of all these, whilst all the time making China's reputation go from bad to worse.
    u sound so disappointed but don't be so.
    japan at one time was like china today.
    30-35 yrs ago, we use to diss japanese goods as flimsy and cheap.
    look at japan now, even american auto makers are now catching up to japanese design and manufacturing process. It's almost like saying cars made from gm, dodge and ford are like.... fake japanese cars

    Ex. real vs fake
    Yonex Nanospeed 7000............Apacs Nanospeed 7000

    Toyota Highlander..................GM Uplander http://www.gmbuypower.com/vehicleHom...llingSource=13

    Toyota & Honda Hybrids.............the big 3 are working on it LOL
    Last edited by cooler; 03-17-2005 at 08:09 PM.

  6. #771
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    sInGaPuRa...
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    u sound so disappointed but don't be so.
    japan at one time was like china today.
    30-35 yrs ago, we use to diss japanese goods as flimsy and cheap.
    look at japan now, even american auto makers are now catching up to japanese design and manufacturing process. It's almost like saying cars made from gm, dodge and ford are like.... fake japanese cars
    haha... thanks.. that's really quite funny.

    well, i'm not exactly disappointed, but i'm just feel bad for the workers who work just as hard, but their efforts all go toward a 'wrong cause'.

    glad we have a healthy discussion though. thanks~

  7. #772
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,273
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Is this a real Yonex MP100?

    Hi All, can anyone confirm whether or not this is a *real* Yonex Muscle Power 100? If not, please tell me why, thanks in advance.







  8. #773
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,130
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    where did you buy it? how much?

  9. #774
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,273
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    where did you buy it? how much?
    I bought my MP100 from eBay; the seller has a perfect feedback rating. I paid $130 with BG-70 string. If it's real, I may purchase a few more from the seller.

    I played with my MP100 today and it felt no better than my Bad R Us Evolution 777s. But then again, when I tested the MP100 vs. the Bad R US Evo 777, I actually felt the 777 played better...probably because the 777 is head heavy and I hit more for power.

    I'm not saying my MP100 isn't good, it initially didn't seem as powerful as my 777 but once I got used to it, it felt every bit as good.

    I just hope my MP100 is real.

  10. #775
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Date = November 28, 2003 from Thailand

    It looks real but, don't take my word on it. I'm just guessing

    Who sold the racquet to you? Sumai03?

  11. #776
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,273
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosakai
    Date = November 28, 2003 from Thailand

    It looks real but, don't take my word on it. I'm just guessing

    Who sold the racquet to you? Sumai03?
    Dang you guys are good! Yes, I bought it from Sumai. How did you know?

  12. #777
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,130
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S4MadMan
    Dang you guys are good! Yes, I bought it from Sumai. How did you know?
    we've been around...

    check out this thread, next time i suggest you check the fake seller list there first before purchasing another racket from ebay. ebay feedback doesn't count too much when it comes to badminton rackets.

    you are likely you came out alive after running blindly through a mine field this time...

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=13655

  13. #778
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol I'm still a newbie at this, and yes your racquet is real no doubt.
    Congratz~


    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/badm...nt/view/78/33/

    This article teaches you how to read your serial number that's on your racquet.

    http://free.hostdepartment.com/b/blu...ke-Chinese.htm

    And here's a few tips on how to tell the difference between fake and real racquets, credits to bluejeff.

    Hope it helps~
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sumai03 and tum....something are popular racquet sellers that sell real stuff. .... From what I've been hearing throughout this forum.


    Ehh you're lucky, I've been dying for a MP99/MP100....

    But all I manage to get was a MP30 lol..

  14. #779
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,273
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    we've been around...

    check out this thread, next time i suggest you check the fake seller list there first before purchasing another racket from ebay. ebay feedback doesn't count too much when it comes to badminton rackets.

    you are likely you came out alive after running blindly through a mine field this time...

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=13655
    That's 43 pages of reading Kwun! Feedback does count if the member has been around for 5 years and over 380+ positives and many feedback state the rackets are authentic...otherwise, I would not have purchased and he would have been exposed a long time ago.

  15. #780
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Neosakai, maybe u can take a look at this guy:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
    I bought a AT800 from Sumai, real racket.

  16. #781
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Plus I've seen these kind of sentences more than 40 times....

    "Sumai03 sells real racquets"


    So I guess if he sold the racquet to you, it must be real

    --------------------------------------------------------------

    MP99 comes in a yellow racquet cover?!?!

    That I've never seen before....
    Last edited by Neosakai; 03-18-2005 at 01:20 AM.

  17. #782
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,273
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here are some more pics. Again, thanks in advance.







    Last edited by S4MadMan; 03-18-2005 at 01:36 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 516
    : 11-24-2014, 02:11 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 09:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 12:55 PM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •