User Tag List

Page 53 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 103 153 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    You will never get your money back.
    Not to mention, you might not even get your fake racquet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fumoffuu
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...146329250&rd=1

compare with:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

This seller sells counterfeit!! Beware!!! He probably made several ebay accounts. His previous account got shut down prolly because negative feedbacks he was getting. Now he's prolly using another account where he accumulated positive feedbacks on www.ebay.com.cn
    I myself would have fallen into his trap once but I didn't conclude the transaction since I saw carmenkaka (another member in here) who bought from him and when serial numbers were checked proved to be fake serials! So beware!!
    Dude!! Check my previous posts! I already mentioned about this seller! LoLz! 2 days ago his racquets were 90RMB. The price has been vastly reduced! One of our fellow member carmenkaka bought from him b4 and racquets were proved to be fake. Send him an email and ask into which bank account to transfer money. If it's Dong Lei, then you know it's the same person who changed ebay account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn.. i guess i wanted to believe it was real... i was going to buy two racquets..lol.. thanks guys.. well that sucks now i have to pay like 120-130...lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh wait.. well heres a reply that i got from one of the actual customers in his feedback that gave feedback in english..

i asked him:
    "hello phillip, were the badminton racquets you recently purchased authentic and genuine or were they fake ? because 80 is a giveaway"

^^ (he purchased the racquets for 80 a piece..)

he said:

"Hi Julian, I've only received them last week and played with them a couple of times. Compared to my friends MP100, it is slightly longer and possibly a little heavier. The paintwork is also a little different. I'm not sure if it's because they are a different version i.e. SP - Singapore, which is supposedly not as good as per say, the UK version. I think they may actually be fake, but still get a lot of power from the back of the court and smashing. Not so much control at the net though. Hope this helps, Phillip"

i replied again with another question.. ill post when he replies

man this sucks.. i wanted a cheap authentic racquet...i know im not the only 1 ..lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...145206741&rd=1

this one is real i assume but the only thing is, hes in singapore, but i guess paying through paypal should keep me covered?

any suggestions or things to point out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wazzzzaaaas
    oh wait.. well heres a reply that i got from one of the actual customers in his feedback that gave feedback in english..

i asked him:
    "hello phillip, were the badminton racquets you recently purchased authentic and genuine or were they fake ? because 80 is a giveaway"

^^ (he purchased the racquets for 80 a piece..)

he said:

"Hi Julian, I've only received them last week and played with them a couple of times. Compared to my friends MP100, it is slightly longer and possibly a little heavier. The paintwork is also a little different. I'm not sure if it's because they are a different version i.e. SP - Singapore, which is supposedly not as good as per say, the UK version. I think they may actually be fake, but still get a lot of power from the back of the court and smashing. Not so much control at the net though. Hope this helps, Phillip"

i replied again with another question.. ill post when he replies

man this sucks.. i wanted a cheap authentic racquet...i know im not the only 1 ..lol
    You better wake up from your dream. Good things are never cheap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can't afford to pay the full price then just buy a different brand, ashaway, karakal, wilson, etc... There's plenty good rackets out there for £50...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Dodgy seller

Hi, I came across this seller.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7145187103

I asked him to send photos of serial number and let me know of the size of the grip.
    He replies:
    ' the shipping to worldwide is the same as stated in the description. I cannot give you the serial number here. If you win the item i can give it to you. This racket is not attach with string and grip. thanks '

Is he trying to say the racket doesn't have a grip?

Probably one more dodgy seller to add to your list, bluejeff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey again, yes i could afford it, its just that only at last resort would i want to pay 180+ for a guaranteed genuine racquet from a trusted seller.. id like to search for a cheap one but that i am positive its genuine.. but that last 1 that i posted is real right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody is stupid enough to sell a rackets at a price which is going to cause them a loss or even not make them enough profit for it to be worth them bothering selling. Even somebody who knows nothing about badminton can look up the rrp and set a price for their racket. If you want a cheap genuine racket then look for a used one, good times are when new rackets are released, for example somebody who switched to nanospeed may be looking to sell on their previous rackets. Serious players tend to get a couple of the same racket, so if they change racket then they might have a few up for sale. If you're desperate go to a local tournament and find players using latest release rackets, seeing as they'd probably still have the rackets they were previously using.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dvajah

I asked him to send photos of serial number and let me know of the size of the grip.
    He replies:
    ' the shipping to worldwide is the same as stated in the description. I cannot give you the serial number here. If you win the item i can give it to you. This racket is not attach with string and grip. thanks '

Do you have any concrete proof that he is selling fakes? Seller has right to answer questions in the way he wants it.

From the message, he is most likely referring to overgrip. The size of the grip is clearly listed in his description and you should read the auction description closely. No wonder he answered you this way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wazzzzaaaas
    hey again, yes i could afford it, its just that only at last resort would i want to pay 180+ for a guaranteed genuine racquet from a trusted seller.. id like to search for a cheap one but that i am positive its genuine.. but that last 1 that i posted is real right?
    sumai03 & tum98 sell genuine rackets on ebay. That's confirmed by many on this forum. You can also try this site if you don't want to go through ebay at all:

http://www.badminton.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dvajah

He replies:

This was in one of his faq thing

"<li class="style4">Can I know the serial number of the particular racket that I'm bidding on?
    Yes, please email me regarding this."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bluejeff,
    I did see the grip in the description.
    It was stated as a G5. Therefore I asked the question to the seller on purpose to check his/her authenticity. According to the yonex 2005 catalogue that was posted to me and picked up at the all england, the nanospeed range only comes in a G3 size!

Also if you look at the photos he/she has used, they are not of the racket. They have been 'borrowed' directly from one of Tum98's auctions.
    I do not suspect anyone lightly of selling fake rackets and did not say that he/she was definately selling fakes, just that he probably was.

And the same way that a seller has a right to answer questions anyway he/she wishes, a buyer has the choice whether to buy or not. If anyone (including yourself) fancies taking the risk of buying from this seller, have fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although upon checking I seem to be slightly mistaken. It seems asian nano rackets do seem to be in a G4/G5 so it may be true. But seller still seems dodgy for copying pretty much the entire of tum98's item description.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is just too crazy, I think it's best to buy from Sumai03 or one of the other confirmed authentic sellers on eBay.

Why risk it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, just buy from Sumai03 or tum98. Why risk the others?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...144801089&rd=1

Here's an example of a dumbass who ran out of red paint for AT700 and decided to use purple instead.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y93/yo...pg&action=view

I see purple.