User Tag List

Page 73 of 226 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,241 of 3834
  1. #1225
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Montreal (514)
    Posts
    1,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InitialCv
    Buddy My Friend knows its a fake but he still wants it... lol they offered me the price and i just went along not like i really care anyway.. I told them it was fake and they said they still want it....And like i said its not a bad product
    FYI, I broke 2 fake Ti-10 and both of them broke in shaft. Very Very dangerous...

    I used it because it was my friends Ti-10 and didn't have time to check if it was authentic.

  2. #1226
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Help! please look at this racket real or fake?

    Hi, every one:
    Please help me. I just paid this racket in Ebay thru paypal. please take a look this racket real or fake. Hurry please. I do not kwon how to stop the payment.

    Brand New Yonex ARMORTEC 800 DEFENSIVE Badminton Racket (7158429604)

  3. #1227
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ting03
    welll...i got 2 Mp 99's from ebay...that was my first ever purchase on it... and after that, i got very picky when buying on ebay...however, when i got them, i sold one to my friend BUT, he and I both knew that it was fake...so technically....i'm not one of those ppl you hate i hope anyways, i guess they were pretty good fakes, becu i got them about 3 months ago and they're still working fine

    ting03
    fake is like earthequake/volcano, u dunno when it gonna crack/explode.
    (well, even volcano give out some warning signs)

  4. #1228
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brave_Turtle
    FYI, I broke 2 fake Ti-10 and both of them broke in shaft. Very Very dangerous...

    I used it because it was my friends Ti-10 and didn't have time to check if it was authentic.
    Hey its not like i didnt warn him... I didnt force him to buy anything they wanted it and i sold it to them....

  5. #1229
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InitialCv
    Hey its not like i didnt warn him... I didnt force him to buy anything they wanted it and i sold it to them....
    Your just greedy. You have like no respect for your friends. You should be trying to persuade them not to buy it from you. Give them reasons. Don't cheat your friend even if he wants it.

    If it's fake, use it yourself or throw it away.

  6. #1230
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave18
    Your just greedy. You have like no respect for your friends. You should be trying to persuade them not to buy it from you. Give them reasons. Don't cheat your friend even if he wants it.

    If it's fake, use it yourself or throw it away.
    Hey man who gives a crap even if i didnt sell it to them they would of bought a fakeone anyway soo why wouldit matter??? your way to sensitive in this area man so dont call me greedy. How do u know if i dont provide the kid with a proper meal every lunch huh??you dont so dont assume things that you dont know keep unkind thoughts to yourself please.

    Lets get back on the right topic agian.. EBAY......watch
    Last edited by InitialCv; 05-24-2005 at 12:32 AM.

  7. #1231
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In general, the philosophy behind this thread (my take on it anyways) is to stop perpetuating fakes unknowingly.

    The difficulty in this present issue, is that the buyers KNOWINGLY bought the fakes, but maybe do not understand the gravity of the consequences associated with fakes.

    There won't be a resolution, only personal opinions. Voice 'em out, but have a mind that the thread could be locked (or postings deleted).

    -dave

  8. #1232
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Monterey Park, CA
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoLi
    Hi, every one:
    Please help me. I just paid this racket in Ebay thru paypal. please take a look this racket real or fake. Hurry please. I do not kwon how to stop the payment.

    Brand New Yonex ARMORTEC 800 DEFENSIVE Badminton Racket (7158429604)
    why would you sell an AT800 DE and talk about a MP100? the MP100 doesnt even have the CSC. possible fake to me. pictures arnt clear either
    [img]about:blank[/img]

  9. #1233
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoLi
    Hi, every one:
    Please help me. I just paid this racket in Ebay thru paypal. please take a look this racket real or fake. Hurry please. I do not kwon how to stop the payment.

    Brand New Yonex ARMORTEC 800 DEFENSIVE Badminton Racket (7158429604)
    From the price of selling, if he is really selling a real one, this seller will lose money on selling because the ending price is lower than the dealer's invoice price.

    So, there is a big chance this racket is a fake. I would say, 90%.
    No one would want to do business for lost.

  10. #1234
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    From the price of selling, if he is really selling a real one, this seller will lose money on selling because the ending price is lower than the dealer's invoice price.

    So, there is a big chance this racket is a fake. I would say, 90%.
    No one would want to do business for lost.
    It's that girl jenny something. Fake seller. Same layout as she had before just different user.

  11. #1235
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoLi
    Hi, every one:
    Please help me. I just paid this racket in Ebay thru paypal. please take a look this racket real or fake. Hurry please. I do not kwon how to stop the payment.

    Brand New Yonex ARMORTEC 800 DEFENSIVE Badminton Racket (7158429604)
    You do not need to mind it. As you had a gamble on a fake. You just lost a gamble. The money is the tuition for social study. Good luck!

  12. #1236
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Need help

    just asking if somebody knew "grandreves". I just bought Yonex MP 100 to him thru ebay.fr and still waiting for his reply and of course the MP100. I already sent the check under the name of Xing. If you have some information about him pls post it... This is my first time that i bought items thru ebay.fr, and i dont know either if the raquette is fake or not.

  13. #1237
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InitialCv
    Hey man who gives a crap even if i didnt sell it to them they would of bought a fakeone anyway soo why wouldit matter??? your way to sensitive in this area man so dont call me greedy. How do u know if i dont provide the kid with a proper meal every lunch huh??you dont so dont assume things that you dont know keep unkind thoughts to yourself please.

    Lets get back on the right topic agian.. EBAY......watch
    The point of this is to stop dumb buyers to buying fakes.... Not selling them what they're asking for.

    This is the right topic, to watch out for fake racquets. You should have stop them from buying fakes

  14. #1238
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by froilanlicaros
    just asking if somebody knew "grandreves". I just bought Yonex MP 100 to him thru ebay.fr and still waiting for his reply and of course the MP100. I already sent the check under the name of Xing. If you have some information about him pls post it... This is my first time that i bought items thru ebay.fr, and i dont know either if the raquette is fake or not.
    You can't tell anything from the photos (of the MP100 or ARM700), as they are both stock Yonex photos rather than photos he has taken himself.
    Since the photos are not of the actual racket, you should have asked him for some before proceeding to bid.

    51 euros for an MP100....you are either very lucky or out of luck!

  15. #1239
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klc28
    You can't tell anything from the photos (of the MP100 or ARM700), as they are both stock Yonex photos rather than photos he has taken himself.
    Since the photos are not of the actual racket, you should have asked him for some before proceeding to bid.

    51 euros for an MP100....you are either very lucky or out of luck!
    Out of luck. Fake...

  16. #1240
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoLi
    Hi, every one:
    Please help me. I just paid this racket in Ebay thru paypal. please take a look this racket real or fake. Hurry please. I do not kwon how to stop the payment.

    Brand New Yonex ARMORTEC 800 DEFENSIVE Badminton Racket (7158429604)
    sorry man but it's fake. its the same user under the name of jennibie or something. its too bad that so many people end up finding this thread or site after purchasing a fake. because there's a freaking huge list of fake sellers here that is updated fairly often.

    just keep in mind that you should only be buying from sumai03 or tum98 and that should do the trick.

  17. #1241
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoLi
    Hi, every one:
    Please help me. I just paid this racket in Ebay thru paypal. please take a look this racket real or fake. Hurry please. I do not kwon how to stop the payment.

    Brand New Yonex ARMORTEC 800 DEFENSIVE Badminton Racket (7158429604)

    make use of this clause:

    You buy what is pictured!
    If you are not satisfied with the racquet, Please return it in 7 days under condition that is undamaged or unused, you will get money back, only shipping fee is paid, thanks.
    I will try my best to provide the best service.

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 482
    : 03-22-2014, 06:16 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •