User Tag List

Page 73 of 226 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,241 of 3834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InitialCv
    Buddy My Friend knows its a fake but he still wants it... lol they offered me the price and i just went along not like i really care anyway.. I told them it was fake and they said they still want it....And like i said its not a bad product
    FYI, I broke 2 fake Ti-10 and both of them broke in shaft. Very Very dangerous...

I used it because it was my friends Ti-10 and didn't have time to check if it was authentic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help! please look at this racket real or fake?

Hi, every one:
    Please help me. I just paid this racket in Ebay thru paypal. please take a look this racket real or fake. Hurry please. I do not kwon how to stop the payment.

Brand New Yonex ARMORTEC 800 DEFENSIVE Badminton Racket (7158429604)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ting03
    welll...i got 2 Mp 99's from ebay...that was my first ever purchase on it... and after that, i got very picky when buying on ebay...however, when i got them, i sold one to my friend BUT, he and I both knew that it was fake...so technically....i'm not one of those ppl you hate i hope anyways, i guess they were pretty good fakes, becu i got them about 3 months ago and they're still working fine

ting03
    fake is like earthequake/volcano, u dunno when it gonna crack/explode.
    (well, even volcano give out some warning signs)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brave_Turtle
    FYI, I broke 2 fake Ti-10 and both of them broke in shaft. Very Very dangerous...

I used it because it was my friends Ti-10 and didn't have time to check if it was authentic.
    Hey its not like i didnt warn him... I didnt force him to buy anything they wanted it and i sold it to them....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey its not like i didnt warn him... I didnt force him to buy anything they wanted it and i sold it to them....
    Your just greedy. You have like no respect for your friends. You should be trying to persuade them not to buy it from you. Give them reasons. Don't cheat your friend even if he wants it.

If it's fake, use it yourself or throw it away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave18
    Your just greedy. You have like no respect for your friends. You should be trying to persuade them not to buy it from you. Give them reasons. Don't cheat your friend even if he wants it.

If it's fake, use it yourself or throw it away.
    Hey man who gives a crap even if i didnt sell it to them they would of bought a fakeone anyway soo why wouldit matter??? your way to sensitive in this area man so dont call me greedy. How do u know if i dont provide the kid with a proper meal every lunch huh??you dont so dont assume things that you dont know keep unkind thoughts to yourself please.

Lets get back on the right topic agian.. EBAY......watch
    Last edited by InitialCv; 05-24-2005 at 12:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general, the philosophy behind this thread (my take on it anyways) is to stop perpetuating fakes unknowingly.

The difficulty in this present issue, is that the buyers KNOWINGLY bought the fakes, but maybe do not understand the gravity of the consequences associated with fakes.

There won't be a resolution, only personal opinions. Voice 'em out, but have a mind that the thread could be locked (or postings deleted).

-dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoLi
    Hi, every one:
    Please help me. I just paid this racket in Ebay thru paypal. please take a look this racket real or fake. Hurry please. I do not kwon how to stop the payment.

why would you sell an AT800 DE and talk about a MP100? the MP100 doesnt even have the CSC. possible fake to me. pictures arnt clear either
    [img]about:blank[/img]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, every one:

From the price of selling, if he is really selling a real one, this seller will lose money on selling because the ending price is lower than the dealer's invoice price.

So, there is a big chance this racket is a fake. I would say, 90%.
    No one would want to do business for lost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    From the price of selling, if he is really selling a real one, this seller will lose money on selling because the ending price is lower than the dealer's invoice price.

So, there is a big chance this racket is a fake. I would say, 90%.
    No one would want to do business for lost.
    It's that girl jenny something. Fake seller. Same layout as she had before just different user.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, every one:

You do not need to mind it. As you had a gamble on a fake. You just lost a gamble. The money is the tuition for social study. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need help

just asking if somebody knew "grandreves". I just bought Yonex MP 100 to him thru ebay.fr and still waiting for his reply and of course the MP100. I already sent the check under the name of Xing. If you have some information about him pls post it... This is my first time that i bought items thru ebay.fr, and i dont know either if the raquette is fake or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey man who gives a crap even if i didnt sell it to them they would of bought a fakeone anyway soo why wouldit matter??? your way to sensitive in this area man so dont call me greedy. How do u know if i dont provide the kid with a proper meal every lunch huh??you dont so dont assume things that you dont know keep unkind thoughts to yourself please.

Lets get back on the right topic agian.. EBAY......watch
    The point of this is to stop dumb buyers to buying fakes.... Not selling them what they're asking for.

This is the right topic, to watch out for fake racquets. You should have stop them from buying fakes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by froilanlicaros
    just asking if somebody knew "grandreves". I just bought Yonex MP 100 to him thru ebay.fr and still waiting for his reply and of course the MP100. I already sent the check under the name of Xing. If you have some information about him pls post it... This is my first time that i bought items thru ebay.fr, and i dont know either if the raquette is fake or not.
    You can't tell anything from the photos (of the MP100 or ARM700), as they are both stock Yonex photos rather than photos he has taken himself.
    Since the photos are not of the actual racket, you should have asked him for some before proceeding to bid.

51 euros for an MP100....you are either very lucky or out of luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by klc28
    You can't tell anything from the photos (of the MP100 or ARM700), as they are both stock Yonex photos rather than photos he has taken himself.
    Since the photos are not of the actual racket, you should have asked him for some before proceeding to bid.

51 euros for an MP100....you are either very lucky or out of luck!
    Out of luck. Fake...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, every one:

sorry man but it's fake. its the same user under the name of jennibie or something. its too bad that so many people end up finding this thread or site after purchasing a fake. because there's a freaking huge list of fake sellers here that is updated fairly often.

just keep in mind that you should only be buying from sumai03 or tum98 and that should do the trick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, every one:

make use of this clause:

You buy what is pictured!
    If you are not satisfied with the racquet, Please return it in 7 days under condition that is undamaged or unused, you will get money back, only shipping fee is paid, thanks.
    I will try my best to provide the best service.