User Tag List

Page 79 of 227 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,327 to 1,343 of 3856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by e3_silversurfer
    Hi I am the seller for that particular NS 7000. Well I must say that the racket is genuine as I got it from a reputable seller from Thailand therefore the TH in the serial number.
    Hi,

I'm sorry that I doubted you, but I just bought and returned a fake Yonex racket
    on ebay -- my first ever ebay transaction, so I'm a little bit paranoid about doing
    something similar again.

Would you mind telling us how much you paid for these rackets? We'd understand
    if you prefer not to tell.

Thanks a lot.

newplayer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newplayer
    Hi,

I'm sorry that I doubted you, but I just bought and returned a fake Yonex racket
    on ebay -- my first ever ebay transaction, so I'm a little bit paranoid about doing
    something similar again.

Would you mind telling us how much you paid for these rackets? We'd understand
    if you prefer not to tell.

Thanks a lot.

newplayer
    I got them for about 90GBPs and was hoping to beat direct sports's price of 140GBPs and make a small profit as well. I will be posting a NS8k up for sale as well today.

Well if the response is good, I might be going for a large scale import from this guy in thailand but if the response is bad, I think I might have to close down. Well sorry for the way I put myself across in this forum but I have just started selling and would like to give a good impression on ebay. would appreciate if you guys excuse me ^_^.

SilverSurfer
    Last edited by e3_silversurfer; 06-21-2005 at 09:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jan_BE
    There's no way LazyB could know you were selling genuine stuff rigth? And you said it yourself, more and more sellers are offering fakes.

There are a few sellers known for seller genuine Yonex and since you're kinda new, we/he didn't know you yet. So take it easy I'd say.

greetz
    Jan
    Agreed, LazyB just gave a warning to buying on ebay. He didn't make any of those....."attacks" like e3_silversurfer said

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I am the seller for that particular NS 7000. Well I must say that the racket is genuine as I got it from a reputable seller from Thailand therefore the TH in the serial number. I have a couple of NS 7000 and 8000 from thailand and you may get different serial numbered rackets from me. I am pretty sad over the fact that geniene sellers cannot even break even on eBay when selling genuiene stuff. Anyone have an idea how genuine sellers can even make a living on eBay? I think this is why more and more people are selling counterfeit rackets.

I think this post by LazyBuddy is a serious "attack" on my personal intergity and I would like a apology for it.

Furthermore you did not comply with the rules of posting in the forum

Be civil - respect others and respect yourself. rudeness, SPAMs, flamings, attacks, trolling are strictly not allowed.

regards,

SilverSurfer
    Ok, if u think my post is "a serious attack", then I will apologize if all ur statements are true. (Trust me, I am more than willing to support a good ebayers then kill all.)

I just tried to issue a general warning to the general public, regarding to the serial # issue. The problem is, the fakes are flowing around the market like crazy these days. Fake sellers use all kinda strategy to trick customers, and to rob our $$$. I have absolute no intention to attack any particular person. All I want to do, is let everyone thinks twice, before draw an easy conclusion, and end up regret later on.

I know all such warning might drive a lot of potential buyers away, therefore, hurt the actual real sellers. However, we are all the victims for the fake stuff, in many different ways. Think about this case if u r the buyer, will u be happy to see spending hundreds of $$$, with high expectation and receive some crap instead?

I hope ur statements are true, and more than glad to see another reputable seller is on his/her way. However, without the hard fact proof, I still can't give my word to others, say, "let's buy it" or "let's not buy it".

I give u my apology, as u think somehow I ruin ur business (if it is the real one as u described). However, I will NOT give up my ground for this matter as for now, until there's hard fact proof.
    Last edited by LazyBuddy; 06-21-2005 at 02:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    The pic and serial look real to me.

Bid with ur own risk, unless s/he is a fairly reputable one.
    1. The only hard fact from the pic, I already appoved it, as I said, "the pic and serial look real".

2. I never give direction to buyers, as "buy" or "not buy". The hard fact is, "if u want to save $$$, u r facing certain risk".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newplayer
    Nah, I don't think I will bid for that one, I only make the same mistake once.
    I think ebay may offer policies that protect people from selling things which
    are different from what they advertise.

newplayer
    1. Ebay collecting service fees from the sellers but not buyers. Therefore, the policy somehow favors to the sellers, which is understandable.

2. It's impossible to argue whether the seller give u the actual item as described or not. Say, I claim I sell u AAA, but instead, i give u a BBB instead. Even if u want to sue me, how u prove u 1. did not recieve AAA 2. did not exchange BBB by urself and try to screw me up?

3. Risk, risk, and more risk.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got it from a reputable seller from Thailand therefore the TH in the serial number.

I have a couple of NS 7000 and 8000 from thailand and you may get different serial numbered rackets from me.

I think this is why more and more people are selling counterfeit rackets.
    1. I hope that's the truth. However, how we going to know?

2. So, my statement of "he might give u another one" is VALID. I did metion "another one", but i also metioned "REAL or fake". I never say, a different one must be a fake. However, since it's a different serial#, we need to verify it again, once we see it.

3. Not valid reason. So, if ppl can't find a decent job, it's ok to kill others, rob the bank, selling drugs??? My god...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I already said excuse me in the previous messages. Well then how can genuine sellers prove that their products are authentic without going through too much trouble (esp if the verification requires money). And another issue I would like to put up is how can genuine product sellers avoid the trick of other people who bought the authentic racket, claim that it is fake and return a fake racket for the authentic racket? I have had this case once and I cannot do anything about it. advise anyone?

SilverSurfer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I already said excuse me in the previous messages. Well then how can genuine sellers prove that their products are authentic without going through too much trouble (esp if the verification requires money). And another issue I would like to put up is how can genuine product sellers avoid the trick of other people who bought the authentic racket, claim that it is fake and return a fake racket for the authentic racket? I have had this case once and I cannot do anything about it. advise anyone?

SilverSurfer
    There really is no other way of genuine sellers proving their stuff is authentic other then hearing from what others say on this forum who have bought from them. It's not very wise to buy something that you don't know much about. But that's life, if you want things a bit cheaper, you have to take a risk. But you should only buy from sellers who are well known to us and sell authentic stuff.

One way that genuine sellers to avoid being scammed by others who claim their real racquet is fake is to keep track of serial numbers when they send them out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SilverSurfer
    I feel sorry for u buddy on ur lost. However, the life itself is not fair and perfect all the time. There's no easy/cheap/perfect solution for all the problems. The only way to let others trust u, is maintain ur honesty, and slowly build up ur reputation. I am sure 99.9% of the members here are honest ppl, and won't play dirty tricks with u, if ur deal is really as good as u claimed.

This is exactly why it's hard to start a business. Hope u won't get discouraged easily on such cases.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does anyone know anything more about this seller? if they really are a fake seller? auctions at the mo are-
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=WDVW

Quote Originally Posted by wing-hong
    Hi,

I've spotted a fake YY seller:tigerxp83

The MP100 has an invalid date code.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....164048454&rd=1

He has got different models on auction which all use very suspicious description like : you are getting what is pictured...

wing-hong

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least 2 of his items, the shaft serial starts with 56, and cone serial indicates with April 29, 2004. If the rackets are manufactured in April 2004, the shaft serial should start with 48. Therefore, these 2 should be fakes.

The other 2 should have good chances to be fakes, as they all from the same seller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All 4 items have the same day & month but 2 of them have 2004 & 2 have 2005. But all 4 of the serials start with 569*??(how convenient !!!)

Most probably they are all fakes....

At least 2 of his items, the shaft serial starts with 56, and cone serial indicates with April 29, 2004. If the rackets are manufactured in April 2004, the shaft serial should start with 48. Therefore, these 2 should be fakes.

The other 2 should have good chances to be fakes, as they all from the same seller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive recieved a reply from a buyer of a racket from tigerxp83

"there are loads of discrepancies you
    could readily identify: the yonex logo is very unequal; the tight plastic
    wrapper that yonex is famous for is not there; the contour of the frame if
    uneven; the paint job sucks; the grommets are not individually made; the
    notch at the top of the racket head is not not present and the control
    support cap is cylindrical, not flat as the genuine one. futhermore, at
    first glance, the serial number looks very original, but if you examine it
    closely, the "4", the "0" and the "P" would give it away instantly. if you
    flex the racket, its no where as stiff as the real one. the only thing that
    really impressed was the string (it was the only original thing you can
    see!)."

And the main thing that the serial numbers are wrong. So i think we can conclude tigerxp83 is a fake ebay seller. I wish I had known that before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -jono-
    Ive recieved a reply from a buyer of a racket from tigerxp83

"there are loads of discrepancies you
    could readily identify: the yonex logo is very unequal; the tight plastic
    wrapper that yonex is famous for is not there; the contour of the frame if
    uneven; the paint job sucks; the grommets are not individually made; the
    notch at the top of the racket head is not not present and the control
    support cap is cylindrical, not flat as the genuine one. futhermore, at
    first glance, the serial number looks very original, but if you examine it
    closely, the "4", the "0" and the "P" would give it away instantly. if you
    flex the racket, its no where as stiff as the real one. the only thing that
    really impressed was the string (it was the only original thing you can
    see!)."

And the main thing that the serial numbers are wrong. So i think we can conclude tigerxp83 is a fake ebay seller. I wish I had known that before.
    Both of the racquets he's selling has the same date code.... Lol wtf

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neosakai
    Both of the racquets he's selling has the same date code.... Lol wtf
    I am not debating whether his rackets are real or fake. However, 2 rackets (even different kind) could very possibly have the same date code. Yonex have to manufacture more than 1 racket per day, to stay in business, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not debating whether his rackets are real or fake. However, 2 rackets (even different kind) could very possibly have the same date code. Yonex have to manufacture more than 1 racket per day, to stay in business, right?
    But the chances are slim

Just suspecting