User Tag List

Page 8 of 227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 108 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood47
    Especially true when i also sell rackets in Ebay.
    Just a suggestion, maybe we should have a listing of members of ebay that we know are selling genuine articles on bf, such as yourself.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Also, other bidders might think you just want to "win a good deal" by scare them off.
    One thing we could do is send them a message and give them a URL to those pictures of racquet from radioheady2000. After all, we're not trying to mislead them, we're just being good Samaritans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muteki
    One thing we could do is send them a message and give them a URL to those pictures of racquet from radioheady2000. After all, we're not trying to mislead them, we're just being good Samaritans.
    Done that once before, and the person just replied me with "You are not Yonex, and what you said might not be true", and that person just kept on bidding and won the auction with $140 USD on a fake MP-99 couple months ago.

Well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    Done that once before, and the person just replied me with "You are not Yonex, and what you said might not be true", and that person just kept on bidding and won the auction with $140 USD on a fake MP-99 couple months ago.

Well....
    yup, tried that today too, I even gave them a link to this forum....but alas...they don't even believe me...or us for that matter

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well....
    1. If s/he knows the truth now: trying to smack him/herself for not listening... US$140+ to learn a lesson in a hard way.

2. If still does NOT know the truth: still living in the dream world, thinking about how much $$$ "being saved". Well, this is the majority of the general public.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jez7375
    yup, tried that today too, I even gave them a link to this forum....but alas...they don't even believe me...or us for that matter
    Once the possibility of "saving 50%" coming to hand, ppl tend to over look the potential risk...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Share with you guys

Last month, I was trying to bid on one fake AT-700JP and won it with $155CAD & $177CAD After a while, found the truth due to the paint difference. I wrote the letter to the seller as following:

1st letter:
    Dear Mr.
    I would like to tell you that what you are selling here is against the International Commercial law. BE AWARE! I have to admit I was quite happy to get rackets with such price if they are real but after from understanding the truth what you told me, I do strongly feel totally deceived into buying illegal goods. And you should be very please to sell a FACK YONEX racket with such high price. People from open forum told me that same identical racket only sell about $25~$30 CAD in China. I have asked both paypal and yonex japan for the protection for buyer against with the fake racket and you should understand what they will do to you.
    Please notice what you have for description

"You are bidding on [a Yonex ARMORTEC 700 JP badminton racquet] prestrung with YONEX BG-65 . This racquet has never been used and it has an original plastic wrapped on the handle. This is 100% brand new from the [Yonex factory]. This racquet is the beginning of a new series that incorporates several new technologies.
    [The ArmorTec 700 introduces Yonex's Power Armor System or titanium alloy construction Instead of using conventional graphite and pieces of titanium mesh. Other new technologies includes a new cone design at the handle for switching quickly to backhand and faster after-serve response]. "

These can be used in the court room for litigation. <-----(oh yea~ ) You have no authority for using Yonex co. name and their technology for advertising the fake racket. <----(classical sentence)

At this point, I would like to ask FULL refund and cancel the 2nd racket. For the racket you shipped out already, if you wish to get your racket back, you have to pay me the shipping cost for it. I have 100% no responsbility for shippment. Pease take this seriously. I spent time and energy to watch this auction but end up for buying the fake products. I am very upset.

I know you are in Canada as well. You might be new to the ebay and I won't leave you any negative feedback as long as you make things right.

JC

What he wrote back-_-ll
    hi

The racket I am selling on Ebay are made in Taiwan. The
    material and specification of the racket are the same
    as the genuine. So it is not the fake racket. I think
    you will understand why they are cheap. I am the member
    of a badminton club. I bought one racket when I
    traveled to China the early of this year. After I
    played with it, I felt it is pretty good. My coach
    admitted that this racket is good for the people who
    are not professional players. They are cheap but the
    feeling you play with it is almost the same.

As you known, it is impossible to buy a genuine racket
    at this price. I have already shipped one racket to
    you. I recommend you to play with it. If you don't feel
    good, or there are some problems with the quality. You
    return the racket to me, I promise you get ALL your
    money back. But if this racket is worth to be kept, why
    you must pay too much on a genuine one?

There are serial numbers both on the shaft and the cap.
    Because it is new, the number on the cap is blocked by
    the label. If you want, I can tell you the number.

I noticed you winned another racket. I hope my explain
    will help you decide if you really want the second
    racket.

Please tell me your decision as soon as possible. Other
    buyers hope to get this racket too. <------

Thank you for your question.

surpriseplus

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JChang04
    The racket I am selling on Ebay are made in Taiwan. The
    material and specification of the racket are the same
    as the genuine. So it is not the fake racket. I think
    you will understand why they are cheap. I am the member
    of a badminton club. I bought one racket when I
    traveled to China the early of this year. After I
    played with it, I felt it is pretty good. My coach
    admitted that this racket is good for the people who
    are not professional players. They are cheap but the
    feeling you play with it is almost the same.

As you known, it is impossible to buy a genuine racket
    at this price.
    1. Same material and specification does not mean "copy right". Let's say I can photocopy "Lord of the Ring" books (with even better paper and package) and sell for cheaper price. Is that mean I am ok? NO! I do agree some fake rackets have acceptable quality (but not all), but the most important, they are against the law at the 1st place. Whether the material or quality is worse or better, it's not important in the court room.

2. Impossible for such cheaper price??? Give me a break. What kinda b.s. excuse is this??? So many stores have good promotiol on stuff (i.e. electronics, sports equipment, clothes, etc). I can get a useable computer for FREE if I go to the right sale. What that suppose to mean? Who set the rulez like, "you must have to pay 10 times more than the original price in order to get real stuff on e-bay???"

3. I suggest you to email him again, and enforce the law and the price issue. Tell him, he can say whatever fantastic reasons, as long as he refuse to refund you, he can save all the good debate with lawyers and judge later on, period.

4. Keep the email between your 2, as the seller already admitted that the racket is "fake" (not manufactured by Yonex).
    Last edited by LazyBuddy; 08-06-2004 at 12:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what the hell!!!!! He even admitted that it is not the genuine article and yet it is advertised as a genuine racquet from the factory.....some ppl live in another world if they think they can advertise for one genuine racquet and but send out one that is NOT genuine but 'play almost the same'. And he even say that it is not fake since "The material and specification of the racket are the same as the genuine".
    Where do these ppl come from?????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, I wouldn't even try those fakes in any way. Fakes would give you all kinds of trouble later on, and if you decided to return them after you tried them, you will lose more money on shipping it back + the seller might not be willing to take it back later on since the fakes seller is not a person who keeps his words and not trustworthy.

Screw those fakes......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...692979480&rd=1

This seller seems to be wanting to promote his sales too much by saying this:

I encourage you to check my feedback. My customer's feedbacks are the testimony that my rackets are authentic. Don't fall for the fake "SP" version (take a look at the picture of the other sellers, if you see SP on the shaft, it's fake) You can call Yonex Corperation at 800-44-YONEX to find out that Yonex "never" make "SP" version of the racket.

And I think it's funny and misleading that he said "Yonex never make SP version of the racket", and it just shows how little he knows Yonex rackets.
    (HK, Singapore, Indonesia ....etc areas all have SP printed on the shaft....)

From the pictures , his rackets look genuine to me, but his information is not very accurate.
    Last edited by bluejeff; 08-08-2004 at 01:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...692979480&rd=1

This seller seems to be wanting to promote his sales too much by saying this:

I encourage you to check my feedback. My customer's feedbacks are the testimony that my rackets are authentic. Don't fall for the fake "SP" version (take a look at the picture of the other sellers, if you see SP on the shaft, it's fake) You can call Yonex Corperation at 800-44-YONEX to find out that Yonex "never" make "SP" version of the racket.

And I think it's funny and misleading that he said "Yonex never make SP version of the racket", and it just shows how little he knows Yonex rackets.
    (HK, Singapore, Indonesia ....etc areas all have SP printed on the shaft....)

From the pictures , his rackets look genuine to me, but his information is not very accurate.
    I emailed the seller about his false claim, and he kept on believe in that all Yonex rackets have "SP" printed on the shaft are all fakes.
    His attitude expressed in the email made me think that he is going to make mistakes sooner or later and I would personally not prefer to deal with this kind of seller although his items are currently genuine. (This kind of people is most likely to fall for high quality of fakes later on.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please be aware that here is another fake by en_y_ce26:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...693174230&rd=1

This one is a low-quality fake, too many spots to say:
    1. Loose wrap
    2. Wrong Label (Cab-MP-VF?? that doesn't make sense)
    3. No Fat cone
    4. Weight Sticker is wrong, and there is no 2UG3 for AT700, PBSI logo is too big.
    5. and so on......just too many spots....

This one is easy to see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Oh nooooo

I just put a bid on the item... is there a way to cancel the bidding? damn...........

All right, I have been traveling around the N.America and didn't have chance to use internet that often in past few days. Today, I just went to eBay and saw several suspicious auctions by another eBayer, sportsinternational.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3692428290

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3692429474

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3692431386

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3692427447

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3692429819

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3692431593

from the look of his auctions, the price is too ridiculously low, pretty much like $50 USD (and lower) for a AT800, and the CSC cap is not fat enough on the pictures. I personally, don't think those are real ones, they look more like the fakes mentioned from previous auctions.

The font of the serials are also not right, the number "3" is way too stylish
    The payment instruction is even worse, use money transfer via Western union and in that way, you will never get your money back no matter what.

PS: Noted that, from his feedback, he have done business with radioheady before, so that might mean something......... could be partnerships?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I emailed the seller about his false claim, and he kept on believe in that all Yonex rackets have "SP" printed on the shaft are all fakes.
    His attitude expressed in the email made me think that he is going to make mistakes sooner or later and I would personally not prefer to deal with this kind of seller although his items are currently genuine. (This kind of people is most likely to fall for high quality of fakes later on.)
    There are a lot of ppl just love to live in their tiny little world, and refuse to listen to others.

If you really want to save this person (at least, s/he willing to sell the real stuff), maybe you can suggest him/her to email Yonex directly to ask for answers? However, s/he might got the same false answer back, as the phone operator might know nothing either, and just gives wrong information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Oh No !!!! Omg I Got Caught

damn.... i reed in this forum that sportsinternational was a fake raquet dealer and I just won one of his auction !!! still... I havent paid yet... What should I do ???? Do anyone that did buy raquet from him tell me if its genuine or not??? IF ITS FAKE, does those imitation are worth playing with? do they have the same technology and quality as the genuine ??? someone help me !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dont Pay

They are definitely fake. You're so unlucky, I nearly got caught as well. I put a bid on fake armotec 300 and luckily someone overbid me... phew...

My suggestion is dont spend your money on fake item. If he gives you negative feedback in ebay, just reply the feedback by saying that he sells fake rackets.

Quote Originally Posted by typhoon
    damn.... i reed in this forum that sportsinternational was a fake raquet dealer and I just won one of his auction !!! still... I havent paid yet... What should I do ???? Do anyone that did buy raquet from him tell me if its genuine or not??? IF ITS FAKE, does those imitation are worth playing with? do they have the same technology and quality as the genuine ??? someone help me !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Page 8 of 227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 108 ... LastLast