User Tag List

Page 81 of 228 FirstFirst ... 31 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,377 of 3876
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down 4u Mp99???

Seller "jetlooi" selling 4U MP99...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LozZYWozZY
    .. I have heard of Tekeong on Ebay, as i have just bought a nanospeed 7000 from him/her on ebay. It is of course 100% fake (i was not on the forums here when i bought it!!!) His feedback is 100% so i did not think it would be fake, his other customers just obviously dont know how to recognise a fake racket when they see one!!! His shipping was £29 which i thought was a lot, and i dont really see the point of trying to get a refund. Lets just say, i learnt the hard way! But all the advice on here is great!

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that you bought one of his fake rackets. Have you already
    paid him? If not, just cancel the deal, otherwise, write to him to ask him to
    confirm the authenticity of the racket, and make sure you ask him if the
    racket is "OEM", and ask to cancel the deal if he hasn't shipped it.

newplayer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by newplayer
    Ah, I'm sorry to hear that you bought one of his fake rackets. Have you already
    paid him? If not, just cancel the deal, otherwise, write to him to ask him to
    confirm the authenticity of the racket, and make sure you ask him if the
    racket is "OEM", and ask to cancel the deal if he hasn't shipped it.

newplayer
    Unfortunately it was too late to cancel the deal as i had already paid him, and he had already sent the item. My uncle who receieved the item at his house first, (i used his ebay account so it was sent to his address) knows nothing about the authenticity of rackets, left positive feedback. Well at least i know not to use Tekeong ever again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately it was too late to cancel the deal as i had already paid him, and he had already sent the item. My uncle who receieved the item at his house first, (i used his ebay account so it was sent to his address) knows nothing about the authenticity of rackets, left positive feedback. Well at least i know not to use Tekeong ever again!
    Damn, I guess it's probably no use to send the racket back for a refund. Anyway,
    how much did he scam off you? I hope it's not a big lose to you. If the racket
    was indeed fake, you'd better be careful when using it. Someone else posted
    a story on a different thread of this forum about how a (fake) racket broke and
    killed someone in the middle of a rally of a badminton game.

NP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Is this racket genuine?

http://www.ebay.com.sg/viItem?ItemId=7168775916

is this racket genuine?
    hope you all will give advice. thanks alot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I am interested in a yonex armortec 800def on ebay, racket has a plastic bag over it, serial numbers are:

070643tw.

This ends at 9pm, please get back as soon as you can, many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    I will have to put a question mark on this seller because in his another auction:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW
    for every 100 grips purchased, a free badminton racket will be given. model ranges from Yonex Muscle power series , Yonex Armortec Series and Yonex Nanospeed series.

As far as I know, Yonex never release grips in that form and I have seen lots of China-made fake grips like that online. The tape is paper-based and the width of the grips is not consistent. So, this might be another case of using "real racket pictures, but ship fake rackets".

Buy 100 grips and get free MP, AT, or NS racket? that's too good to be true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

I would seriously doubt it. The price just lights up a big warning signal for me...
    There is a way to read the serial number but I forgot how to unfortunately. Do a search and theres explanations how to do it. (My uneducated reading of the serial suggests it's a fake)

if it's real it sounds like a sweet deal. Good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, I guess it's probably no use to send the racket back for a refund. Anyway,
    how much did he scam off you? I hope it's not a big lose to you. If the racket
    was indeed fake, you'd better be careful when using it. Someone else posted
    a story on a different thread of this forum about how a (fake) racket broke and
    killed someone in the middle of a rally of a badminton game.

NP
    He managed to scam £50 off me It isnt too bad for me though at the moment, i had a bit of extra cash. How much did you pay for yours when you bought it off him/her? Dont worry i will be really careful, it isnt all that good in use anyway so i will be buying a new, real racket soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He managed to scam £50 off me It isnt too bad for me though at the moment, i had a bit of extra cash. How much did you pay for yours when you bought it off him/her? Dont worry i will be really careful, it isnt all that good in use anyway so i will be buying a new, real racket soon!
    The whole thing would have costed me 97 Australian dollars, but I cancelled before
    he posted the fake, so I only paid him a few (3-4) dollars to cover his ebay and
    paypal cost. He was pretty reasonable about it.

I wish there was a way we could report these scammers to ebay and ban them
    forever!!!

NP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole thing would have costed me 97 Australian dollars, but I cancelled before
    he posted the fake, so I only paid him a few (3-4) dollars to cover his ebay and
    paypal cost. He was pretty reasonable about it.

I wish there was a way we could report these scammers to ebay and ban them
    forever!!!

NP
    You shouldn't have even paid him the ebay fees, should of told him to @#$% off. Really, they don't deserve anything but to lose a bit of their pocket money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fumoffuu
    i have spoken to one of the sellers in china! he is very nice and helpful and sells those fake racquets and nicely gave me all the details about fake raquets:

Fake racquets are indeed of good quality but can in NOOO way be superior than original yonex. Why? SIMPLE!! all fake racquets are made only of carbon-graphite and hence can only be equivalent to yonex carbonex series in quality. There's no titanium or ultimum stuffs on these racquets. my Carbonex 8100 light costs around CAD$50, fake armortecs cost around the same, just go buy original carbonex guys

He said he could get me original rackets from china too but those rackets would be as expensive as here. He said that even good players won't be able to feel the difference between fake armortec and real ones. Only very good players at competition levels would know the difference.

So then guys... if you think of buying fake racquets to impress ppl, u're all wrong. Actually, if you lose a game with a fake armortec against some1 with a real carbonex.. they will actually laugh at you and say: "It's not the racket that makes players, but players that make rackets :P"
    Hmm, interesting, I use to play with a CD mp77 (around 7 months) which broke in a clash, I got a replacement from Yonex Canada though but that's not the point, the point is, there is this girl who also plays with an mp77 and I wanted to try it for old time's sake (I had then switched to the iso800), but it felt hollow on impact (vibration), quite unlike the solid, powerful feeling I recall getting from my old mp77. Anyway, her racquet looked genuine enough (I didn't have another mp77 to compare it too) but I do vividly remember the 'CH' marking on the shaft in white, bold italics (and maybe on the cone too but I'm not too sure), I didn't know about CH racquets back then but I get the impression, now, that a lot of them are fake.

I don't know if her racquet is fake but I do know for a fact that there was a difference between her mp77 and my old genuine mp77. So if her racquet was indeed a fake then that seller from China you talked to is obviously biased because I'm in no way a professional badminton player and I felt the difference. But then again, assuming fake racquets are not all made by the same factory, which fake racquets would he/she be talking about, he/she should not generalize like that. Oh wait, he/she did say Armourtec 800 :P...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the OEM rackets are indeed from Yonex's factory in Taiwan, then it will be a bigger problem than fakes because that means, those rackets were leaked out, not from a legit way out.

So, those could be considered as "stolen goods", and buying "stolen goods" is considered "illegal" in many countries. It will become a crime.
    Hi,
    Have you heard of an ebay seller called waipinglin? Ive just bought an armortec 800def from him, the racket is a 3u/g5. Is there a g5? I asked him if the racket was fake and he told me it was genuine, the serial numbers are legitimate, wasnt sure about grip size though, hope you can help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flighty
    Hi,
    Have you heard of an ebay seller called waipinglin? Ive just bought an armortec 800def from him, the racket is a 3u/g5. Is there a g5? I asked him if the racket was fake and he told me it was genuine, the serial numbers are legitimate, wasnt sure about grip size though, hope you can help
    There is a G5 in AT800DE. But that itself isn't enough to judge whether it's genuine or not, so ask for some close up pics

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the OEM rackets are indeed from Yonex's factory in Taiwan, then it will be a bigger problem than fakes because that means, those rackets were leaked out, not from a legit way out.

So, those could be considered as "stolen goods", and buying "stolen goods" is considered "illegal" in many countries. It will become a crime.
    Actually there is a store in San Jose selling tennis and badminton racquets without brand names. However, the owner will tell the customer which are the equivalent models. He said they come from some factories in Taiwan that make racquets for Willson, Prince, and some badminton brand names that I never heard of at that time before I joined this forum. He said the factories just make extra racquets to sell them in Taiwan. However, they didn't put any brand names on the racquets to avoid being sued by the tennis or badminton company. But the quality and spec should be identical to the ones selling in sport stores. My friend bought a "Wilson Hammer 2.0" which looked exactly like the ones sold in some tennis store.
    Last edited by Qidong; 07-12-2005 at 06:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Neosakai]There is a G5 in AT800DE. But that itself isn't enough to judge whether it's genuine or not, so ask for some close up pics [/QUOTE

Hi,
    Thanks for that, will ask for some close ups.]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default calvin1242 sells fake racket, i am the victim :(

ordered a racket from him over ebay.. price was too much of a temptation i should have found this forum before i do any ebay ever... :'(

i am here to confirm its fake, many clues to show it

paint is not as polished, no muscle power strap on the bottom of the fram, the black line in the shaft are not straight(how fun...), i am not sure about the serial number, but comparing it with authentic ones its really obvious

feel very light, flex too, haven't try it in court though, only hold it on hand and look

i have filed a complain to ebay against calvin1242, his reply so far is that he doesn't know that they are fake as the supplier told him its real(yeah.. right...)

i am only asking for a real mp99 in return, or, pay me in full with shipping cost and shipping cost to ship back the fake racket to him

waiting for ebay to do anything, if there is anything they will be doing...

this is sad i am so stupid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool ID Calvin1242 sells fake

Moreover, Calvin1242 steals Lilierk's picture which seller lilierk already warned everyone in his/her own auction...

"Beware of this seller! He steals our MP99 photo and selling fake items!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO%3AIT&rd=1