User Tag List

Page 82 of 229 FirstFirst ... 32 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,378 to 1,394 of 3880
  1. #1378
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,148
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qidong
    Actually there is a store in San Jose selling tennis and badminton racquets without brand names. However, the owner will tell the customer which are the equivalent models. He said they come from some factories in Taiwan that make racquets for Willson, Prince, and some badminton brand names that I never heard of at that time before I joined this forum. He said the factories just make extra racquets to sell them in Taiwan. However, they didn't put any brand names on the racquets to avoid being sued by the tennis or badminton company. But the quality and spec should be identical to the ones selling in sport stores. My friend bought a "Wilson Hammer 2.0" which looked exactly like the ones sold in some tennis store.
    many of the 2nd tier brands uses OEMs in Taiwan/China to produce their rackets, and i am not surprised if Wilson does the same. so it is possible for the OEM to just "borrow" the design and sell extra ones on side channels.

    we do not know if Yonex uses these OEM's or their own factory to manufacture their Taiwan/China made models.

    however, we do know that the do not OEM the top models as they are manufactured in Yonex's own factory in Japan.

  2. #1379
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    vancouver, canada
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmoon
    Moreover, Calvin1242 steals Lilierk's picture which seller lilierk already warned everyone in his/her own auction...

    "Beware of this seller! He steals our MP99 photo and selling fake items!"

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO%3AIT&rd=1

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO%3AIT&rd=1

    i don't think that taking other picture would be too much of a problem b/c even if you take a pix that look like a home made pix it can still be the real racket that you own and still be selling fake one anyways.

    now he is telling me he make 5dollars off me if i ask for a refund... and how many of his customers were happy about it, i send a few email asking his customers and 1 said its fake and another had checked with the retailer but look authentic...

    if the price is half of what he is selling, i think it would be nice to use the fake racket, but right now, i am kind of mad about it

  3. #1380
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Very fake

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaobitong

    Verty fake new seller from China...

  4. #1381
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not sure if there are fake Yonex shoes out there but just checking if this is authentic or not

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Name=WDVW&rd=1

  5. #1382
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsquash
    I'm not sure if there are fake Yonex shoes out there but just checking if this is authentic or not

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Name=WDVW&rd=1
    it look legit to me

  6. #1383
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question

    Hi all - I'm new here and trying to buy a Nano Speed 8000...and unfortunately succumbed to the lure of E-Bay for cheapness not realising that there is a flourishing fakes market for these beasts.

    Anyway, I've bid on this guy -

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1

    And I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is a fake or the real deal (not that it makes much difference because the one that actually arrives at my door could be something else completely). I get the gut feeling it's a fake, but I need an expert eye to confirm or deny for me.

    Any help much appreciated.

    Regards,

    Steven
    Last edited by g7owl; 07-28-2005 at 12:09 PM.

  7. #1384
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Back in Sudbury, ON
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they are advertising for auction on a Nanospeed 8000 but if you read further down, it says they will send you a Nanospeed 7000 instead

  8. #1385
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g7owl
    Hi all - I'm new here and trying to buy a Nano Speed 8000...and unfortunately succumbed to the lure of E-Bay for cheapness not realising that there is a flourishing fakes market for these beasts.

    Anyway, I've bid on this guy -

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1

    And I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is a fake or the real deal (not that it makes much difference because the one that actually arrives at my door could be something else completely). I get the gut feeling it's a fake, but I need an expert eye to confirm or deny for me.

    Any help much appreciated.

    Regards,

    Steven
    1. Ebay lives by the payment of sellers, not the buyers. So, it's policy somehow protects the sellers by any standards.

    2. Both pic and description seems copy pasted from the catalog. Therefore, I can't say whether the actual racket will be real or fake.

  9. #1386
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks guys. I've tried to contact the vendor asking if it's a genuine racquet or not, but no response. I've retracted my bid and I'll face the wrath of E-Bay if and when it comes. Short story is I'd prefer to have the money in my pocket and have them try to get it rather than the other way round! I shall now source an NS8000 from a reputable dealer, even if it is more expensive.

    Regards,

    Steven


    p.s. Excellent forum and to the nice chap with the E-Bay fake sellers list and it's contributors...top stuff that man, please keep it up as it's invaluable and I wish more people would follow your example.

  10. #1387
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    a
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrocyanic
    i don't think that taking other picture would be too much of a problem b/c even if you take a pix that look like a home made pix it can still be the real racket that you own and still be selling fake one anyways.

    now he is telling me he make 5dollars off me if i ask for a refund... and how many of his customers were happy about it, i send a few email asking his customers and 1 said its fake and another had checked with the retailer but look authentic...

    if the price is half of what he is selling, i think it would be nice to use the fake racket, but right now, i am kind of mad about it
    Hold on a sec. This f*cker is admitting he makes money when you refund the racquet? How many people do you know make money without selling anything? How about you tell him how much you're losing when you send the racquet back?

    Probably nobody complains, because they would just accept the fact that they got swindled and move on before they lose more money. Let me guess. The seller is from China where counterfeit laws are never enforced. If you've paid by Paypal or credit card, don't bother dealing with the guy. File for a refund through them, and let them get the money back for you.

  11. #1388
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Canada
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm trying to look for a Cab 21...or Cab 30 Ms on ebay, when i search for "carbonex" nothing comes up in the search...BUT below in the EBAY STORES section, there is a seller called NRC SPORTS selling Cab 21 and Cab 30 MS for the same price....

    this is the link i searched for carbonex, scroll down a little and you'll see ebay stores.. http://search.ebay.com/carbonex_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

    this is the link of the cab 21
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Yonex-Badminton-...QQcmdZViewItem

    this is the link of the cab 30 ms
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Yonex-Badminton-...QQcmdZViewItem

    the picture is wrong on the cab 30 ms link....so yea, has anyone bought racquets off this seller? and can tel me whether he sells real or fakes? ....

    thanx

  12. #1389
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,661
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you can buy a Cab 30ms from badminton alley for $109 and knowing it is real for sure why bother to take a chance on ebay? Ok, the shipping might be $10 more, but you can be sure it is good.

    http://www.badmintonalley.com/racket...ex-cab30ms.php

  13. #1390
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Canada
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    but they don't ship to canada...

  14. #1391
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ting03
    but they don't ship to canada...
    Try to contact www.nycbadminton.com. Ask them to provide a quote via phone, and specify ship via USPS (US postal service) if possible.

  15. #1392
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ting03
    i'm trying to look for a Cab 21...or Cab 30 Ms on ebay, when i search for "carbonex" nothing comes up in the search...BUT below in the EBAY STORES section, there is a seller called NRC SPORTS selling Cab 21 and Cab 30 MS for the same price....

    this is the link i searched for carbonex, scroll down a little and you'll see ebay stores.. http://search.ebay.com/carbonex_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

    this is the link of the cab 21
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Yonex-Badminton-...QQcmdZViewItem

    this is the link of the cab 30 ms
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Yonex-Badminton-...QQcmdZViewItem

    the picture is wrong on the cab 30 ms link....so yea, has anyone bought racquets off this seller? and can tel me whether he sells real or fakes? ....

    thanx
    Not sure about the store. But at least in the Cab21 and Cab30ms page, they offer to ship to Canada. If possible, ask them to ship via USPS.

  16. #1393
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question real or not?

    is this racket real:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Yonex-Musc...QQcmdZViewItem (item number 7175119868)

  17. #1394
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Canada
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bad2202
    is this racket real:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Yonex-Musc...QQcmdZViewItem (item number 7175119868)
    pretty sure it's fake, becuz MP 100 doesn't have control support cap or the power armour system if you want an MP 100 i reccomend you buy it off Sumai03 instead http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsumai03

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 527
    : 12-13-2014, 09:58 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 09:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 12:55 PM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •