User Tag List

Page 83 of 228 FirstFirst ... 33 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,395 to 1,411 of 3871
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ting03
    pretty sure it's fake, becuz MP 100 doesn't have control support cap or the power armour system if you want an MP 100 i reccomend you buy it off Sumai03 instead http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsumai03
    are there any comments to check if it is fake apart from that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad2202
    are there any comments to check if it is fake apart from that
    It's hard to tell what is fake or real from ebay sellers because they could use images that are real and send you fakes.

The only thing we could tell from the description the seller is giving is the control support cap which mp100 does not have. Also, the seller is new. But hey, if that isn't enough, go ahead and buy it and lose your hard earned money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave18
    It's hard to tell what is fake or real from ebay sellers because they could use images that are real and send you fakes.

The only thing we could tell from the description the seller is giving is the control support cap which mp100 does not have. Also, the seller is new. But hey, if that isn't enough, go ahead and buy it and lose your hard earned money.
    ok, thanks, i was just wonderin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just looking on ebay for racquets cuz i was bored came across this seller...

http://sporting-goods.search.ebay.co...sZmystoregroup

does anyone know if they're a fake seller?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dealers I've dealt with:

www.ibuysports.com (CA, USA)
    www.badmintonalley.com (CA, USA)
    www.badminton.net (CA, USA)
    www.bbesports.com (China)
    www.directsports-eshop.com (UK)

All would ship to Canada. Just have to ask. However, I'll stay away from stores in the UK as they tend to be difficult.

STAY AWAY FROM EBAY FOR YONEX PRODUCTS. Don't even ask about a racquet being real or fake. If it's brand new on Ebay, 99% chance its a fake. I get my racquets through wholesale in Canada, or discounted retail overseas. Never before have I've seen the garbage I see on Ebay. Fake Yonex shirt with Lin Dan printed on it. Give me a break.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier5000
    Dealers I've dealt with:

All would ship to Canada. Just have to ask. However, I'll stay away from stores in the UK as they tend to be difficult.

STAY AWAY FROM EBAY FOR YONEX PRODUCTS. Don't even ask about a racquet being real or fake. If it's brand new on Ebay, 99% chance its a fake. I get my racquets through wholesale in Canada, or discounted retail overseas. Never before have I've seen the garbage I see on Ebay. Fake Yonex shirt with Lin Dan printed on it. Give me a break.
    There are reputable sellers on Ebay, maybe you bought it from the wrong person?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question fake or not?

if a ebay user has feedback private, is it more likely their fake....

would this one be fake then...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Yonex-Musc...QQcmdZViewItem
    thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hey

o ye...it also ses it has power armour system which mp 100 doesnt have...so it mst definitely fake...isn't it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dealers I've dealt with:

i see, but for these online stores, you gotta sign up for all of them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.bbesports.com doesn't require any signing up because they don't accept credit card directly.

www.ibuysports.com doesn't require it either and they accept paypal as primary payment.

Most legit online vendors (not just badminton) require you to sign up. How else are they going to bill you through credit card? Purchasing with credit card provides a lot more protection than paypal/ebay.

Also, why are people asking about a racquet being fake or not? I can't post a real picture and send a fake? Or better yet, I can't just not send a racquet at all? If you think ebay does something when that happens, think again. If a guy empties his paypal account after you file a claim, you're screwed. You'll be spending month filing papers, and at the end, best case scenario after 1/2 year, you'll get your money back less 25%. Is saving $10-20 on legit racquets really worth the trouble?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neosakai
    There are reputable sellers on Ebay, maybe you bought it from the wrong person?
    First off, reputable resellers can't get racquets cheaper than me. Everybody is doing something that is crooked.

If someone can get me some permenant web space, I'll post them out.

Example, would be calling a demo racquet new. They've tried a racquet, didn't like it, but didn't take the plastic wrapping off the grip so they say they've strung a new racquet and selling like that. (Don't argue or you'll get griled by me)

Another one would be importing racquets from Sinapore and selling them here. How is that crooked? It is.....I'll explain when I get some webspace.

Asides from the vendors who don't attempt to hide the fact they're selling fakes, I see vendors on Ebay run scams some other way. I've never bought a racquet on Ebay before. Why would I? I get my stuff wholesale already. The guys on Ebay get their stuff cheaper than wholesale? But even if I did, if you see the crap I see, you wouldn't either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fake Nanospeed 8000

Main reason i think this one is fake is because as stated on bluejeff's site, the bag has uneven painting on the yonex carry bag

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Yonex-Nanospeed-N...QQcmdZViewItem

NOT too sure if its fake though, just stating that the bag looks fishy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noob848
    Main reason i think this one is fake is because as stated on bluejeff's site, the bag has uneven painting on the yonex carry bag

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Yonex-Nanospeed-N...QQcmdZViewItem

NOT too sure if its fake though, just stating that the bag looks fishy
    isreal ..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off, reputable resellers can't get racquets cheaper than me. Everybody is doing something that is crooked.

Example, would be calling a demo racquet new. They've tried a racquet, didn't like it, but didn't take the plastic wrapping off the grip so they say they've strung a new racquet and selling like that. (Don't argue or you'll get griled by me)

Another one would be importing racquets from Sinapore and selling them here. How is that crooked? It is.....I'll explain when I get some webspace.

Asides from the vendors who don't attempt to hide the fact they're selling fakes, I see vendors on Ebay run scams some other way. I've never bought a racquet on Ebay before. Why would I? I get my stuff wholesale already. The guys on Ebay get their stuff cheaper than wholesale? But even if I did, if you see the crap I see, you wouldn't either.
    please don't blah about how other people buy stuffs as 99.99% of buyers dont get their stuffs wholesale like u claim to. Instead of blahing, why dun you start selling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes agree with cooler...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firstly, I would like to advise you to keep you valgar remarks to yourself before posting anything at this forum. As i believe we dont have to listen to your rude and unmannered remarks. And this is not a forum for people to curse and swear. (it only goes to show your poor upbringing) Secondly. reputable eBay sellers have their own means of getting their racket which are perhaps cheaper than yours. Saying yours is the cheapest only shows that you are trying to boast that yours are the cheapest and everybody should buy from you, which is a very good strategy i might add. If you are a nicer person perhaps more people would get to know you better and get rackets off you. oh and here is the guildlines to posting if you didnt read them before posting:

You should read the rules below before posting:
    • Be civil - respect others and respect yourself. rudeness, SPAMs, flamings, attacks, trolling are strictly not allowed.
    • No repeated questions - Before you ask a question please check to see if someone else has asked it before, scan through this thread first or ask our search engine.
    • Off topic - attempts to bring a thread wildy off-topic is not allowed.
    • Commercial advertising - Commercial advertising is not allowed
    Moderators may delete your post if it violates the above.

regards.
    Last edited by e3_silversurfer; 08-18-2005 at 08:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How the reputable sellers got their load will not change the buyer's decision. A buyer would look for a good price, and quality racquets. For me, as long as the racquet is real, the seller is reputable, and the price is cheaper than retail. Then I'm cool with it. I don't care how he got the racquet, as long as it looks the same as a retail and it's cheaper than a retail, it's fine.