User Tag List

Page 99 of 226 FirstFirst ... 49 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,667 to 1,683 of 3834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malayali
    Dan,
    If you look closely the plastic wrapping say 4U5; there is no way that the racket is real;;;;;;
    I can't see the wrap clearly, it's all blurry but I'll take your word for it.

But upon further inspection, the grip is definitely wrong. It's not a NanoSpeed grip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malayali
    Obviously, the seller doesn't have a clue on what he is selling.

Avoid this type of seller at all cost!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Skis Are Us??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you shouldn't really be buying yonex things on ebay, because a picture means nothing on the internet, you have to see it in real life to know if its real or not, usually the sellers post up a authentic picture on ebay then send you a fake racket... quite easy to understand the logic...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/BRAND-NEW-YO...QQcmdZViewItem
    are these real? I don't think so, but does that make all his other stuff fake?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This particular deal is not even cheaper than other online sellers, so why take the risk to bigin with !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry_Manilow26

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barry_Manilow26
    They are OK. I have done business with them before and they are new to badminton business according to the salesperson.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Skisareus

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    They are OK. I have done business with them before and they are new to badminton business according to the salesperson.
    Yeah they have a number of racquets on there(ebay). I`m looking to get a carbonex 21 and they have one for 74.99 on there actual website here which seems reasonable, at least I cant find any place cheaper. There prices all seem pretty good.
    http://stores.channeladvisor.com/ski...tore/Racquets/ But I cant find many people who have dealt with them. A ski company doing badminton is a little strange. I need student prices though! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many ebay fakes sellers are now claiming they are selling racquets because of the close of the badminton shop. This is totally misleading as that is just an alternative saying they are not responsible for the racquet whatsoever. I don't believe there are that many badminton stores in the N.America and I don't believe there is a badminton store close down here every week. What they are trying to do is try to get people to pity them and buy their fakes stuff so they can walk away and sign up another ebay account and sell fakes again. Not to mention they will be claiming "close of the shop" again.

Also, make sure you don't buy racquets from ebayers who steal others pictures. Chances are you will not likely get the same things as the picture describes as the seller is not the owner of the picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-YONEX-...QQcmdZViewItem

People should be aware of this fake racket. This dude still says he is selling genuine racket regardless Yonex never makes any NS7000 in 4U weight.

This is another perfect example that don't buy rackets on ebay without doing homework online first. You need to know what weights Yonex makes on certain models before you buy online.
    Be aware of this seller. He is using other people's photo for the rackets he is selling. e.g the AT700 has a water mark of another person. The MP99 seems copied from sumai03

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZggnn0567QQhtZ-1

When I asked for the photo of the series number of the NS7000, he sent me some photo of a AT700 copied from the web. I happened to see that photos on a badminton forum before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jan_BE
    http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/BRAND-NEW-YO...QQcmdZViewItem
    are these real? I don't think so, but does that make all his other stuff fake?
    That looks like the AR-89 shoes sold in South East Asia. They are the cheaper cousins of the SHB-89 shoes that the professional players wear. The ARs were selling for around 30-40 USD in Malaysia, whereas the SHBs were selling for around 80 USD. So no, it is not a fake, but it may not be exactly what you believe them to be ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silentlight
    Well, he's got the same username, also resides in Australia and also sells Yonex racquets, I'd say it's him. He's not selling an at700 and his ns8000 auction looks genuine...so I don't know.
    Just got the at800 in the mail today and I'm sad to say that it's definitely a fake, it's so obvious from the racquet bag, the serial number painted on, the grip size/tension range sticker and of course the frame itself, the paint is yellowish green. I've already sent an email to the seller asking for a refund and I'm willing to ship the racquet back (shipping charges payable by him). But in case he's not cooperative, what else can I do from eBay or Paypal? Thanks.

Here's a link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...DME:L:RTQ:CA:1

So kids, if you don't want a fake racquet, don't buy from tohktohk .
    Last edited by silentlight; 01-05-2006 at 09:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz
    That looks like the AR-89 shoes sold in South East Asia. They are the cheaper cousins of the SHB-89 shoes that the professional players wear. The ARs were selling for around 30-40 USD in Malaysia, whereas the SHBs were selling for around 80 USD. So no, it is not a fake, but it may not be exactly what you believe them to be ...
    Thanks, didn't know that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should probably wait till I actually receive the racquet though and confirm that it is fake, the thing is he's also selling a Nanospeed 8000 JP here and that looks genuine but thanks a lot DinkAlot, I am partially relieved .
    You should check this with leehsim but that racquet's serial number has been posted before. So either he's using the same serials for all his racquets or it's the same racquet going on sale again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got the at800 in the mail today and I'm sad to say that it's definitely a fake, it's so obvious from the racquet bag, the serial number painted on, the grip size/tension range sticker and of course the frame itself, the paint is yellowish green. I've already sent an email to the seller asking for a refund and I'm willing to ship the racquet back (shipping charges payable by him). But in case he's not cooperative, what else can I do from eBay or Paypal? Thanks.

Here's a link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...DME:L:RTQ:CA:1

So kids, if you don't want a fake racquet, don't buy from tohktohk .

Don't forget to check with my fake-seller list before you buy. He has been on the list for a long long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ebay seller to avoid

Looks like I've just been a victim on Ebay - I bought a supposedly genuine racket from mgretails which snapped at the shaft the 2nd time I hit the shuttlecock in a warm up session!!!!!!!

And elsewhere on this forum I had it confirmed that the serail number is well and truly a fake.

Avoid this one!!!!!!!!!!