User Tag List

Page 172 of 226 FirstFirst ... 72 122 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,908 to 2,924 of 3834
  1. #2908
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
    It's not you or your friend. Also note, I am ALSO buying the racquet that you guys are selling too.
    Well if you want any members to help you in the future, it's in best interest to answer.

  2. #2909
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
    It's not you or your friend. Also note, I am ALSO buying the racquet that you guys are selling too.
    If you reserve the racket first then it doesn't matter because you are first priority to the seller. Just give the BC member name

  3. #2910
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alright here's the post again with the BC forummer's name on it.

    I think this is a legitimate racquet, but I'd just like to be sure. Oh and any help on it will be most appreciated. Thanks people.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 7000
    shaft serial: 7012141
    cone code : 100775CD
    source : BC Forumer blahz
    price : $ 160 CAD (not paid yet)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  4. #2911
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    AWDracer,

    Just to clarify, we also wanted the member's name to know if they are a credible or reliable person as well if you were wondering.

  5. #2912
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi i live in canada and want to order a racket from tennisnuts. I want to know is it safe for me to order it frim there. Hasanyone oreedered from there ever. I want to get the carlton fireblade iso tour.
    thx

  6. #2913
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you mean : http://www.tennisnuts.com/

    then they are a reputable business here in the UK.

  7. #2914
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

    Can anyone tell me whether this a real or fake one?

    Thanks,

  8. #2915
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada, BC, GVA
    Posts
    952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogarhen View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

    Can anyone tell me whether this a real or fake one?

    Thanks,
    You may want to ask the seller to provide some pictures with shaft serial and cone date code. But from the looks of the seller, it's fake. I find it illogical to have a seller who focuses on digital products to be selling badminton racquets....

  9. #2916
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogarhen View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

    Can anyone tell me whether this a real or fake one?

    Thanks,
    FAKE. $99USD for a ARC10? get real

  10. #2917
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogarhen View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

    Can anyone tell me whether this a real or fake one?

    Thanks,
    This is almost cetainly a fake.
    But he's smarter than the average toerag by showing an almost credible price.
    But several other faker's traits are ringing my alarm bells already, and no, I do not wish to elaborate.

    If you REALLY want to know I'd ask the seller:
    1) Confirm whether it is fake/oem or genuine.
    2) Show me photos of the racket from top to bottom.
    3) Show a pic of the serial number.
    4) Assure me that this is the racket I will get if I win.
    5) If he says it is genuine, does he accept returns if it is a fake/oem, and refund all my costs.

    But I wouldn't bother. I'd look elsewhere for that elusive genuine racket being sold at a good price. I'd bet my genuine nuts (hazel) that this is a fake.

  11. #2918
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klc28 View Post
    This is almost cetainly a fake.
    But he's smarter than the average toerag by showing an almost credible price.
    But several other faker's traits are ringing my alarm bells already, and no, I do not wish to elaborate.

    If you REALLY want to know I'd ask the seller:
    1) Confirm whether it is fake/oem or genuine.
    2) Show me photos of the racket from top to bottom.
    3) Show a pic of the serial number.
    4) Assure me that this is the racket I will get if I win.
    5) If he says it is genuine, does he accept returns if it is a fake/oem, and refund all my costs.

    But I wouldn't bother. I'd look elsewhere for that elusive genuine racket being sold at a good price. I'd bet my genuine nuts (hazel) that this is a fake.
    Klc28- Thanks a lot. What you said totally makes sense to me. I will just look somewhere elase.

  12. #2919
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogarhen View Post
    Klc28- Thanks a lot. What you said totally makes sense to me. I will just look somewhere elase.
    I think also to point out with ebay fakes is that even if this one is designed very accurately to the real one (being priced at 99 USD), all those fake ebay sellers will mark as a "gift (lower than USD)". They will make it seem like they're doing you a favour so that you won't get taxed with the customs but I think it's to protect themselves seeing that they're pocketting 99 USD from it.

    I'm sure it's a fake though. Ask for the cone code and the serial numbers. Only Yonex knows whether or not those racquets are fake. Don't be fooled by his 1000+ rep.

  13. #2920
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
    I think also to point out with ebay fakes is that even if this one is designed very accurately to the real one (being priced at 99 USD), all those fake ebay sellers will mark as a "gift (lower than USD)". They will make it seem like they're doing you a favour so that you won't get taxed with the customs but I think it's to protect themselves seeing that they're pocketting 99 USD from it.

    I'm sure it's a fake though. Ask for the cone code and the serial numbers. Only Yonex knows whether or not those racquets are fake. Don't be fooled by his 1000+ rep.
    There is not even an actual picture of the racket. Although having "real" racket pictures does not prove anything but stay away for sure if the seller does not have actual pictures of the racket. Or better yet, stay away from ebay for Yonex rackets but there are several ebay sellers who in fact, do sell genuine rackets.

  14. #2921
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, I've already bought this Racket (Yonex Armortec 700 - GR Version) for 80euro in ebay. The seller provides me an option to give it back without reason (within 14 days), and he also guarantee that the Racket is genuine. Nevertheless , I also want you guys to check it for me so that in case it is fake I can send it back, on my opinion it is real.

    Here is the pics :









  15. #2922
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nltung,

    you are fine. the racquet is good. it is an fair deal.

  16. #2923
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks so much ! But I'd love to see another confirmation before I unpack and string the racket I'm a poor student who want to be so sure that he didn't pay 80euro for a fake

  17. #2924
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nltung View Post
    Thanks so much ! But I'd love to see another confirmation before I unpack and string the racket I'm a poor student who want to be so sure that he didn't pay 80euro for a fake
    Thumbs up, it's genuine.

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 482
    : 03-22-2014, 06:16 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •