User Tag List

Page 16 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 116 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Agree. The wrap does look very loose.

My suggestion for the buyers is to contact the seller, before throwing in big $$$ (as the starting is US$119, local retail could be US$160 w/o S+H). If the seller refuses to provide any information or answer questions, well, NO NO NO.
    I forgot to mention, 90% of the fakes made in China are 4UG4, so this racket is a highly possible fake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry eBay seller

Looks as though matthewboonstra is still selling the racquets. The Armotec 700 that I almost purchased has 11 bids on it already and ends in 3 hrs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zheyang1977
    How about this Ebayer? His items look authentic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...100286263&rd=1

Glad to find that he has already deleted "SP edition is fake" words.
    I did delete them. After I receive an email, probably from you, I did more research and finally found some real SP version that's real from Indonesia. By the way, my racket are authentic, many local pick ups (not thru eBay though) and many customers come back for more, and they also recommended to other customers. I also guarantee my racket's authenticity. I write down the number to make sure that I'll get the same one back, if it ever sent back to me. They never come back though.
    Last edited by RacketSeller; 09-21-2004 at 04:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7103433503

This is a fake racquet auction. Bag is in wrong color and font/lettering/color scheme is not correct.

Please be aware of this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Hi

Just to update you on the fake Yonex Armortec 800 DF I bought from a UK seller recently. After pointing out that the racquet was fake to the seller and pointing her in the direction of this forum, she refunded my money in full, including P&P and Paypal fees.

I also note that she has withdrawn all her other racquets from sale on Ebay (for now at least).

She strongly protests that she is also a victim and had no idea the racquets were not genuine and I can't say whether that is the truth or not, but actually my gut feeling is that she speaks the truth (but I may be horribly naive!).

Anyway, all that remains is for me to return the racquet to her which I will do as soon as her Paypal payment shows as fully withdrawn to my bank account. I also need to leave feedback but I'll give that more thought I think. She has done the right think after all (in the end). She was certainly very upset with me for pasting her emails on this forum!

The racquet is not only an excellent fake but it's also a pretty damn good racquet! I would have actually paid decent money for it just for what it is, but it is NOT a Yonex Armortec 800 DF.

Anyway, thanks so much for setting up this thread....I've come out of this one without a huge loss of cash, thanks to you guys - particulary RobinHood47!

Thanks,
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Lisa,

Good job and seems that you are lucky this seller (true story or not) willing to return your money. Make sure don't mail the racket back, until you receive FULL refund. If you using things like paypal, make sure the $$$ is cleared. Before mail back the racket, make sure take some pictures, and most important, save her email.

Very good job as you can get ur $$$ back and might be able to hunt down another fake maker/distributor (assuem her story is true). Make sure be extra careful when you make purchase next time. I suggest you go to reputable local stores, this way, u will guarantee good serives and have a chance to demo various rackets before making decision and make purchase.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7103433503

This is a fake racquet auction. Bag is in wrong color and font/lettering/color scheme is not correct.

Please be aware of this.
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...serid=xibachao

this guy got knocked by http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7103433503 several times, should someone tell him that he is getting conned??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyleese
    Hi

Just to update you on the fake Yonex Armortec 800 DF I bought from a UK seller recently. After pointing out that the racquet was fake to the seller and pointing her in the direction of this forum, she refunded my money in full, including P&P and Paypal fees.

I also note that she has withdrawn all her other racquets from sale on Ebay (for now at least).

She strongly protests that she is also a victim and had no idea the racquets were not genuine and I can't say whether that is the truth or not, but actually my gut feeling is that she speaks the truth (but I may be horribly naive!).

Anyway, all that remains is for me to return the racquet to her which I will do as soon as her Paypal payment shows as fully withdrawn to my bank account. I also need to leave feedback but I'll give that more thought I think. She has done the right think after all (in the end). She was certainly very upset with me for pasting her emails on this forum!

The racquet is not only an excellent fake but it's also a pretty damn good racquet! I would have actually paid decent money for it just for what it is, but it is NOT a Yonex Armortec 800 DF.

Anyway, thanks so much for setting up this thread....I've come out of this one without a huge loss of cash, thanks to you guys - particulary RobinHood47!

Thanks,
    Lisa
    Lisa,

I think you are too nice of a person. Whether her story is true or not, you are the real victim in this case:

1. She might not know the truth, but her action (selling on ebay) is actually help fakes to spread out, as well as generate profit for herself.

2. She's upset about being named and email being shown in the public. Well, if she did not sell the fake at the 1st place, nothing will happen. Showing her name and email in this forum, is much better than showing all these in front of police and yonex lawyer later on.

3. A fake is a fake. I don't care how good it made, how $$$ worth it could be. One thing for sure is - FAKE, without any warranty from any manufacture. It might look good, and even serve u well at this point, but if u only find out it actually breaks in 2 week, or cracked on next string job, u will surely get upset.

4. I am more than willing to believe she's a victim as well, but have to say, that's her case against her distributor. If the story is true, wish her the best luck to solve her own problem. But you definitely should not feel sorry for her, as in your own case, you are the one get screwed up, not her.

5. Wait for $$$ transaction to be cleared before ship back the racket. Make sure take pictures and save emails for record.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vienly
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...serid=xibachao

this guy got knocked by http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7103433503 several times, should someone tell him that he is getting conned??
    Or, this guy is the seller's buddy, and help him to boost up reputation???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i've been looking around for a mp99 and came across this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

does anybody know why he is selling it for so cheap? (£10 + £15 shipping)

You asked:
    "why are your yonex mp99 so cheap? are they fakes?"

our rackets are OEM products, not fakes,thanx

whats he mean by OEM, no packageing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im asking this because im thinking of buying it, but for some reason a part of me is telling me this is a fake.... anybody help me out on this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

im asking this because im thinking of buying it, but for some reason a part of me is telling me this is a fake.... anybody help me out on this?
    oh come on. the BuyItNow price is 130RMB, that's 10 quid! need we say more?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol fair enough.... seemed like a bargain though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol fair enough.... seemed like a bargain though!
    10 quid is a bargain, even for a fake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Great Place

Hi, I'm new here.
    Someone from here sent me an email, which saved me from buying a fake
    racket on ebay. Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You asked:

When people in Asia refered to OEM rackets (or they called it in Chinese "Factory Rackets"), it means it is them did the OEM production, not Yonex.

That fake racket above is just too poor in quality, just by a one second peek, I already found the font in the shaft is not correct, the color is weird, the paint near cone is incorrect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default can any one give me some suggestion on this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You asked:

1. Buy it now for RMB 130 (US $15) says all.

2. Look at his other items, things like Ti-301, 501, 601, etc... I don't think any of these models really exist.

3. OEM racket is the most used "excuse" in CHN market, when buyers question about the "fake".

Page 16 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 66 116 ... LastLast