User Tag List

Page 26 of 227 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 442 of 3854
  1. #426
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickenpoodle
    are these carlton AB superlites fake?
    the price sort of looks too good to be true.

    i sent him a request for photos...

    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

    if it is indeed good, i'm going to pick up a couple
    I payed for the Carlton Powerflo 900TT (TT900?) from this guy a few days back, and my item shipped today. Will let you know whether they're authentic or not when I receive it, should be Thursday latest.

  2. #427
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty
    I payed for the Carlton Powerflo 900TT (TT900?) from this guy a few days back, and my item shipped today. Will let you know whether they're authentic or not when I receive it, should be Thursday latest.

    My hunch is that it will be real, if they send it

  3. #428
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    My hunch is that it will be real, if they send it
    Yeah, I figured it'd be real too judging from the pictures, so that's why I took the plunge, but I guess to be 100% sure, we'll find out I just received my tracking number today, so hoping it gets here soon.

  4. #429
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are the two rackets that this ebayer is selling real?

    http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQgotopageZ...sortpropertyZ1


    It says that he's from canada, but it says ship from hong kong. What does that mean?

  5. #430
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave18
    Are the two rackets that this ebayer is selling real?

    http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQgotopageZ...sortpropertyZ1


    It says that he's from canada, but it says ship from hong kong. What does that mean?
    You can flip back couple pages, we have already discussed this seller before.

    He might lives in Canada, but he can have friends in HK, and he can accept orders online and contact HK people to ship out the rackets to your address once the payment is completed.

    Just like other mailing order companies. It's not that hard to figure out, isn't it?

  6. #431
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    You can flip back couple pages, we have already discussed this seller before.

    He might lives in Canada, but he can have friends in HK, and he can accept orders online and contact HK people to ship out the rackets to your address once the payment is completed.

    Just like other mailing order companies. It's not that hard to figure out, isn't it?
    Ok, I did but what about the new color he claims about the mp 88 as the 2004 color? Is that really the color?

  7. #432
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave18
    Ok, I did but what about the new color he claims about the mp 88 as the 2004 color? Is that really the color?
    You can check the equipment forum for that

  8. #433
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVWLOL 1 dollar for an MP 77 racket...

    I wonder how the quality would be, maybe it'll break if you swing it with too much force!

  9. #434
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave18
    Ok, I did but what about the new color he claims about the mp 88 as the 2004 color? Is that really the color?
    Well, his claim is true but the info he gave is far too suspicious...

    1. Only the 4U version has the blue color, the 3U version should be red instead.
    2. MP 88's flex isn't "extra stiff" but "moderately stiff" as it is considered to be a defensive racket rather than an offensive one.
    3. Funny how he forgot to mention that MP 88 is head heavy balance.

  10. #435
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this one looks really fake...can anyone give me specific details on why?

    my friend might buy it thinking it's real.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...111586211&rd=1

  11. #436
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    206
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurDz
    this one looks really fake...can anyone give me specific details on why?

    my friend might buy it thinking it's real.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...111586211&rd=1
    Shipping Cost: US $93.00

    pretty much explains it all, plus the handle wrap is loose = fake

  12. #437
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurDz
    this one looks really fake...can anyone give me specific details on why?

    my friend might buy it thinking it's real.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...111586211&rd=1
    Oh my god, almots every single piece of information is wrong! Did the guy do any research?

    Flex: Medium <---- It's either stiff or extra stiff, so...
    Frame: H.M.Graphite <---- This guy obviously hasn't heard about gForce Ti and the Power Armor System, and it's Ultra H.M. Graphite
    Shaft: H.M.Graphite + Ultimum Ti <--- LOL at least he got this one right
    Weight (grams): 2U (26-28ibs) <---- Either 3U or 4U, and the maximum tension recommended by Yonex is 25 pounds, so there.
    Grip Size: G3(8-10kg) <---- A 10kg grip?!


  13. #438
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    in general any sellers that are located in China are basically selling knockoffs so why even bother asking if they're fake or not, just do what i do and skim past those auctions

  14. #439
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vienly
    Shipping Cost: US $93.00
    Maybe he meant by HK $93 (about US$13)...

  15. #440
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anderson
    Grip Size: G3(8-10kg) <---- A 10kg grip?! [/font]
    [/left]
    I think he got confused with the way yonex lable is designed. The left section has xU on top, with Gx on the bottom. The right section has x lb on top, with x kg on the bottom.

    If he does not know too much about it, he will read everything from left to right.

  16. #441
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anderson
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVWLOL 1 dollar for an MP 77 racket...

    I wonder how the quality would be, maybe it'll break if you swing it with too much force!
    Still long time left until the auction ends (currently, more than 5 days left). $1 is the starting, as it can't even cover the "Free Shipping".

    From the pic, I can't tell if it's a fake or not, as it's seems like a paste.

  17. #442
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OK, here is one Ti-10 you DONT want to buy

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Racket Buying Enquiries (no ebay's or online auction)
    By drifit in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 500
    : 07-28-2014, 07:03 AM
  2. Look this auction on Ebay
    By champion_qh in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 02-24-2005, 08:26 PM
  3. Fake Rackets Ebay Auction Watch
    By bluejeff in forum Market Place
    Replies: 47
    : 01-17-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •