User Tag List

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 1232
  1. #171
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is that a squash racket?

  2. #172
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toilet
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So cool! i want a ns9000 too! are u selling them ants?

  3. #173
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Is that a squash racket?
    I am not sure since it is older than me.

    As per my friend's description, it should be a badminton racket. But in fact, many people cannot distinguish badminton and squash rackets in UK.

    I have compared with my another wooden Dunlop squash racket, Slazenger's one is really with thinner string, shaft and handle.

    Anyway, it is a wedding gift from my friend, so no matter it is a squash or badminton racket, it is still very important and valuable for me.
    Last edited by forrestyung; 02-26-2006 at 11:03 PM.

  4. #174
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by forrestyung
    Sorry for late pictures.
    Thanks for the pics. Nice racket.

  5. #175
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ns9000 combination picture
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #176
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forrestyung
    I am not sure since it is older than me.

    As per my friend's description, it should be a badminton racket. But in fact, many people cannot distinguish badminton and squash rackets in UK.

    I have compared with my another wooden Dunlop squash racket, Slazenger's one is really with thinner string, shaft and handle.

    Anyway, it is a wedding gift from my friend, so no matter it is a squash or badminton racket, it is still very important and valuable for me.
    it's a squash racket.
    I have seen old wooden badminton rackets before and they dont look close to that one.

  7. #177
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    it's a squash racket.
    I have seen old wooden badminton rackets before and they dont look close to that one.
    It is indeed a squash racket! I had and played with one ages ago!

  8. #178
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha heres what i play with :P

    this one looks lik forrestyung's squash racket but newer version
    i wonder hwo u would string these things its wood on top ....










  9. #179
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh heres the other one











    hehe umm lol i dunt play with these but no point of showin my other ones cuz u've all seen it prob .... they are.... ti-7 light, ns 7k and mp 30

  10. #180
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    www
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So pretty much BLUEJEFF VS FORRESTYUNG who has the most racket hard to tell lol

  11. #181
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default an update pic of my cab 20 original

    just got a brand new cab 20 jp in old color scheme recently!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #182
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by red00ecstrat
    just got a brand new cab 20 jp in old color scheme recently!
    Where did u get it?
    I want one!

  13. #183
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my friend bought 2 of them few months ago and i took 1 form him recently.

  14. #184
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disney.babies
    oh heres the other one











    hehe umm lol i dunt play with these but no point of showin my other ones cuz u've all seen it prob .... they are.... ti-7 light, ns 7k and mp 30
    Cool!!! I just wonder Slazenger badminton racket is made in Japan!!!

  15. #185
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milto
    It is indeed a squash racket! I had and played with one ages ago!
    Never mind it is a squash or badminton racket. I was already very happy when I got it!!

  16. #186
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isometric_kid
    So pretty much BLUEJEFF VS FORRESTYUNG who has the most racket hard to tell lol
    Don't compare with BJ and me. In fact that I have ready stop to count how many rackets that I have.

    I just collect old badminton rackets in 1 to 2pcs and BJ is collecting new models with many pcs for each model. We are totally too ends.

    In fact, it is quite happy when I am cleaning the old stuff in night time and remembering the time when I was a kids.

    Quality is always more important the Quantity. I always think that YY Love is the king of Collectors since his collection is really very hard to find.

  17. #187
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    905
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red00ecstrat
    my friend bought 2 of them few months ago and i took 1 form him recently.
    How are the old 20 jp vs new 20 jp?? Same stiffness??

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. broke the rim of my racquet {Pics Attached}
    By msk9999 in forum Broken Rackets
    Replies: 4
    : 11-22-2012, 11:55 PM
  2. FS: ashaway racquet and fleet training racquet for sale
    By carv140 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 04-09-2012, 08:52 AM
  3. Pics from QF
    By bariq in forum Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007
    Replies: 3
    : 05-07-2007, 02:22 AM
  4. Forza Racquet Pics Plzz
    By fcraver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 07-16-2005, 05:28 PM
  5. BF member pics..(lets post ur pics)
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 24
    : 04-14-2004, 09:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •