User Tag List

Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 392 to 408 of 1226
  1. #392
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My 2 collection .....

    My Hart Falcon 11 and AMP 95 .....

  2. #393
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pussiii999 View Post
    My Hart Falcon 11 and AMP 95 .....
    Glad to see your amp95's paint job is perfect, mine has purplish smudges near the bottom of the head where its white. Thankful that it does seem to be better than my old racquet though

  3. #394
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dennis913 View Post
    Just bought this recently. Also can someone confirm if the colour scheme is correct? I think it might be fake!
    SOTX WOVEN 10, I have other rackets, but concerned with this one for now.
    It's legit, don't worry.

    ...I swear i've seen that picture before!

  4. #395
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    T.Dot
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya you have Mike it's my desk =3

  5. #396
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbacon View Post
    Glad to see your amp95's paint job is perfect, mine has purplish smudges near the bottom of the head where its white. Thankful that it does seem to be better than my old racquet though
    actually i think that the paint job is very good ..... the quality of it ..... quite like the way it was painted and finish .....

  6. #397
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pussiii999 View Post
    actually i think that the paint job is very good ..... the quality of it ..... quite like the way it was painted and finish .....
    O yes, the quality of the paint job is good, its just that i don't like the visual appeal of the purple on my white portion of the racquet. Its all good though since im getting a visible hollow 1800 soon *drools* wait, do you think that a furious 2000 might be better?

  7. #398
    Regular Member mizivincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cheras, Malaysia
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbacon View Post
    O yes, the quality of the paint job is good, its just that i don't like the visual appeal of the purple on my white portion of the racquet. Its all good though since im getting a visible hollow 1800 soon *drools* wait, do you think that a furious 2000 might be better?
    Some VH1800 piccas for you before you get your hand on one -

    I just got this and havent tried it out yet, yet I feel the built is really solid, worth paying every penny (I'd say you get alot more for the price you pay)

    Apacs VH1800 & Apacs EdgeSaber 10 -













    Might replace the grip for VH1800 as I was requesting for white grip but the seller has no stock. Goes well with the ES10 tho.

  8. #399
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbacon View Post
    O yes, the quality of the paint job is good, its just that i don't like the visual appeal of the purple on my white portion of the racquet. Its all good though since im getting a visible hollow 1800 soon *drools* wait, do you think that a furious 2000 might be better?
    Whaaaoooooo u r getting the Furious 2000 ..... from my point of view it will be a less demanding racket than the AMP95...... since you have the AMP95 and you are getting the furious 2000 ..... please try out and update cos i think of getting a Furious 2000 tooo ..... thanks a lot in advance ...

  9. #400
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    here's my At900T..
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  10. #401
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Very sexy photos of a very sexy racquet

  11. #402
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mizivincible View Post
    Some VH1800 piccas for you before you get your hand on one -

    I just got this and havent tried it out yet, yet I feel the built is really solid, worth paying every penny (I'd say you get alot more for the price you pay)

    Apacs VH1800 & Apacs EdgeSaber 10 -













    Might replace the grip for VH1800 as I was requesting for white grip but the seller has no stock. Goes well with the ES10 tho.
    Thanks brother, the VH1800 looks especially nice when u close up on the carbon fibre :O have fun using the racquet!

    Quote Originally Posted by pussiii999 View Post
    Whaaaoooooo u r getting the Furious 2000 ..... from my point of view it will be a less demanding racket than the AMP95...... since you have the AMP95 and you are getting the furious 2000 ..... please try out and update cos i think of getting a Furious 2000 tooo ..... thanks a lot in advance ...
    are u implying that i should get the furious first then? >=D. I might then since its still on sale right now at 99$ which makes it a killer deal. I'll definitely have to keep you updated though.

    I'm fine working with my AMP 95 as of right now cause i swing my old sportcraft steel racquet at home for practice. O how many hardships i went through with it when i was younger :O,
    Last edited by bestbacon; 12-18-2008 at 10:35 PM.

  12. #403
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bestbacon View Post
    are u implying that i should get the furious first then? >=D. I might then since its still on sale right now at 99$ which makes it a killer deal. I'll definitely have to keep you updated though.

    I'm fine working with my AMP 95 as of right now cause i swing my old sportcraft steel racquet at home for practice. O how many hardships i went through with it when i was younger :O,
    Since you have trained with the oldies then you should have no problem with playing long with AMP ...... But u can get the furious as a back up for those days that maybe you feel tired or after 3 hrs of singles you still wanna continue playing then the Furious will come in handy as it is more balanced but still x-tra stiff ......
    MAYBE you might like it a lot MAYBE not ... my 2 cents

  13. #404
    Regular Member findecano1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My trusted Cab 21SP and a newly acquired AMP90 before wrapping grip.
    Both with Gosen Bio Roots 0.66 25lbs and 26lbs
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #405
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The good and the bad must be posted! O how far my sportcraft racquet has gone in breaking other peoples racquet yet only warping a little..Damn those pros must've hated me when i knocked into their yonex's.








    Last edited by bestbacon; 12-19-2008 at 05:11 PM.

  15. #406
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nothing too special, only 1 Yonex among the lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  16. #407
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Same as above, different view, ah 4 too many rackets, haha.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. #408
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    597
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ahh .. this is indeed been a long thread!

    My 2 long time and favourite rackets.














Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. broke the rim of my racquet {Pics Attached}
    By msk9999 in forum Broken Rackets
    Replies: 4
    : 11-22-2012, 11:55 PM
  2. FS: ashaway racquet and fleet training racquet for sale
    By carv140 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 04-09-2012, 08:52 AM
  3. Pics from QF
    By bariq in forum Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007
    Replies: 3
    : 05-07-2007, 02:22 AM
  4. Forza Racquet Pics Plzz
    By fcraver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 07-16-2005, 05:28 PM
  5. BF member pics..(lets post ur pics)
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 24
    : 04-14-2004, 09:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •