User Tag List

Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 460 to 476 of 1210
  1. #460
    Regular Member blindfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    620
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  2. #461
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's a very nice collection, blindfury. The top head-heavy/stiff Yonex rackets.

  3. #462
    Regular Member blindfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    620
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks, tsumaranai.
    can't compete with others' collections in numbers, so i have to go for categorical selection.

  4. #463
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If I might add, that's also an interesting way of displaying/hanging them. I would prefer that over actually hanging them on hooks. But yea, I'm sure you use that for clothes and not rackets.

  5. #464
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    My update...

    The whole yonex collection




    The old 700's Armor Power System




    Faraway brothers..




    The whole family



    The Ti-mesh brothers..






    The whole generations of AT700





    The whole generations of TI10




    The arcs..





    The whole rack..





    Before updated..not that different though..








    Enjoy...
    I'm speechless, haha.

  6. #465
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i Love that Ti-10, blindfury..... its so beautiful.

  7. #466
    Regular Member blindfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    620
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks! its from may 2004, so old yet so solid.

  8. #467
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada, BC, GVA
    Posts
    952
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    My update...

    The whole yonex collection




    The old 700's Armor Power System




    Faraway brothers..




    The whole family



    The Ti-mesh brothers..






    The whole generations of AT700





    The whole generations of TI10




    The arcs..





    The whole rack..





    Before updated..not that different though..








    Enjoy...
    How do you ever use all of those???

    Well....I'm not rich...But here they are...
    Last edited by Gemcat; 05-22-2009 at 01:59 AM.

  9. #468
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Borneo
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your guy have so many racquets, i'm feel very envy. coz mine just all clone racquet from YY. i really can't affort to buy a japan made Yonex recquet. Anyway, thank to share.

  10. #469
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmourAce1000 View Post
    Your guy have so many racquets, i'm feel very envy. coz mine just all clone racquet from YY. i really can't affort to buy a japan made Yonex recquet. Anyway, thank to share.
    good racket 1 already enough as long as it work well with you. those international player seldom change racket also, they mostly use the one work best with them. expensive not always is good for you, it is just personal preference. i have played with fleet woven 888 and yy arc 7, i find woven 888 work well with me more than arc 7. arc 7 is almost twise the cost of woven 888

  11. #470
    Regular Member blindfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    620
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    good racket 1 already enough as long as it work well with you. those international player seldom change racket also, they mostly use the one work best with them. expensive not always is good for you, it is just personal preference. i have played with fleet woven 888 and yy arc 7, i find woven 888 work well with me more than arc 7. arc 7 is almost twise the cost of woven 888
    amen. lol..............

  12. #471
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Java Island
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My main racket (2uG4 Ti10 old) and backups (2u MP100 and 2u Cab22).

    Unstrung Heroes!


    My Prized Beauties!

    Old AT700s

    More pics

  13. #472
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Java Island
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blindfury View Post
    Your preference of rackets are very similar to mine!

  14. #473
    Regular Member blindfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    620
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Yang View Post
    Your preference of rackets are very similar to mine!
    We are hot, bro lol

  15. #474
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Yang View Post
    My main racket (2uG4 Ti10 old) and backups (2u MP100 and 2u Cab22).

    Unstrung Heroes!


    My Prized Beauties!

    Old AT700s

    More pics
    awesome collection bro, i wish i can buy *new one of the old a700 and old ti-10 .. to bad i am too poor

    OMG you're first gen ti-10 is MADE ON MY BIRTHDAY you're 250726CP one T.T OMG i want it

  16. #475
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Java Island
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe that one was specially made for you, lol..!

  17. #476
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singkawang
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink My Racket

    Ok here we are...
    Ashaway TM 1100 2 pcs.
    Yonex MP 28 C.
    Yonex NS 800.
    Yonex AT 900 P.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. broke the rim of my racquet {Pics Attached}
    By msk9999 in forum Broken Rackets
    Replies: 4
    : 11-22-2012, 10:55 PM
  2. FS: ashaway racquet and fleet training racquet for sale
    By carv140 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 04-09-2012, 07:52 AM
  3. Pics from QF
    By bariq in forum Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007
    Replies: 3
    : 05-07-2007, 01:22 AM
  4. Forza Racquet Pics Plzz
    By fcraver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 07-16-2005, 04:28 PM
  5. BF member pics..(lets post ur pics)
    By elepin in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 24
    : 04-14-2004, 08:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •